IGNORED

Willem Ii

Its got nothing to do with this forum being a dictatorship and not allowing free speech, and everything to do with people who deliberately post in an inflamatory way, which incites bitching and makes the mods job harder.

what did you find inflammatory in this thread? i've clearly missed what has rankled with people and, as relatively inexperienced poster, would be good to know of the perils and pratfalls i must avoid.

what did you find inflammatory in this thread? i've clearly missed what has rankled with people and, as relatively inexperienced poster, would be good to know of the perils and pratfalls i must avoid.

Judging it, he got jumped on for asking a question. Nothing to do with the question though, people just harbouring ill feeling towards stuff fr has posted in the past. As long as people can not let it go he is gona get ganged up on. And effectively bullied. It would seem having a differing opinion than the herd, makes you a target for derision, where the real problem is with those that take a dislike to what he posts. If you don't like it, block it. Simples.

I went back to start quoting, got to 6 quoted, and decided not to bother, go and read the first page of the thread. Fanatic red is not the only one to blame here by the way.

And now I have to go out sorry.

I'm sorry but your reply is a cop out. i have read this thread, and posted several replies on it - clearly you've not noticed or taken on any of the points raised by myself or any others. You are, in effect, telling me 'just don't do what the majority don't like'. or are you? I've got no idea and I'm forced to second guess you. Either way, I take the point made above by TRL. From what I've seen, this board is run by a cabal who move fast to marginalize anyone who doesn't follow the opinions espoused by admin. A forum by it's very definition is a place for open discussion/conversation. As long as topics don't stray into personal threats of violence what is your problem with people voicing views that aren't neccesarily popular? Cough, cough but we are relatively well supported side, differences of opinion are both natural and fun to discuss. Banter! Argument! Fiery threads! they are what make a forum function at its best, not reading tired tub thumping that is all is great in that glorious garden that is Ashton Gate.

This sort of thread re inforces why this site is garbage these days,and increasingly getting shitter.

Its why lots of old posters dont bother with this site anymore,and i really dont give a shit if i have spelt anything wrong

This sort of thread re inforces why this site is garbage these days,and increasingly getting shitter.

Its why lots of old posters dont bother with this site anymore,and i really dont give a shit if i have spelt anything wrong

If it's shite, don't post and don't use it. It's really that simple.

Well since you mention it, reinforces is one word. Anyway, my take on it is that we all support a club that has narrowly avoided relegation, so we all have good reason to be negative, one way or the other. Negativity should not be a crime on a forum such as this, however abuse and bullying should be a good reason for a ban. That is all.

Come on Willem ii, I was aware of the link, not that I think that makes me anymore of a City fan than anyone else. Would there be any sense in us stocking some of their merchandise if they replicated? Would any of our young players benefit from a loan to Willem if we took a couple of theirs? Could be beneficial for both clubs, I'm obviously talking about young players as opposed to first team regulars.

MESSAGE TO ALL:

If i had known about this special relationship then i wouldnt of posted that comment! i took the post as a random 1 that 'not many' people would of cared about, the same reason as 'not many' people on here would care about a clash between Seattle Saunders and Chicago Fire for example... I am a passionate city fan but even i am guilty of not knowing EVERYTHING about the club, the same as alot of other passionate city fans! i feel the response to my comment by alot of city fans is completely over the top and out of order, why are people so quick to knock others on here without knowing all of the facts, its a sheer sign of a declining society, this Forum has become a place for people to abuse others when ever they feel fit to do so which must be stopped.

Thanks. You just saved me the trouble of going to wikipedia and looking up the meaning of "irony".

So we have a link with a basement league dutch side, a load of their HOOLIGANS are friends with our HOOLIGANS.

They meet up with each other, take drugs & look for trouble,

Something to be very proud of!

How much they selling and for what price, I can get you better deal.

So we have a link with a basement league dutch side, a load of their HOOLIGANS are friends with our HOOLIGANS.

They meet up with each other, take drugs & look for trouble,

Something to be very proud of!

ssh, i don't think that's something the happy clappers realize :laughcont:

How was i to know there was a link between the two clubs? I just thought it was a random dutch side... no need for the abusive remarks pal, sort yourself out!

You seem to know everything, so I'm surprised you didn't know there was a link?

You changed your name from original red because people were naused off with your myopic views, so why haven't you learnt?

Kids of today.

Maybe people get a little fed up when other posters keep writting negative comments all the time and causing arguments resulting in boring ruined threads that end up going way off topic and turn into aggressive name calling junk like this has ?

+1

its about being constructive not just a pathetic moaner.

MESSAGE TO ALL:

If i had known about this special relationship then i wouldnt of posted that comment! i took the post as a random 1 that 'not many' people would of cared about, the same reason as 'not many' people on here would care about a clash between Seattle Saunders and Chicago Fire for example... I am a passionate city fan but even i am guilty of not knowing EVERYTHING about the club, the same as alot of other passionate city fans! i feel the response to my comment by alot of city fans is completely over the top and out of order, why are people so quick to knock others on here without knowing all of the facts, its a sheer sign of a declining society, this Forum has become a place for people to abuse others when ever they feel fit to do so which must be stopped.

mate don't worry about it I feel some people on here think they are the high and mighty of this forum when they ain't fair play for explaining yourself dude massive respect say what you want they do and don't listen to dollymare prime example!

Archived