IGNORED

Willem Ii

and then away on Sunday 13th May at 1.30pm.

Leave home 11.00at the latest to travel and get in the ground; it's a lunch time kick off and then mid afternoon when you leave. Big breakfast and take sarnies. Presumably the anti social kick off is for TV, or is it a cunning plan to reduce the number of Willem fans travelling to support their team?

No offense but who cares? :/

Bit out order fella as City fans and Willem fans have a very close reletionship. Many travel over here at least 6 times a season and are really top lads.

City fans go over there as well. Both sets of supporters find each other places to stay or even put them up theirselves.

Wouldnt be suprised if quite a few City will travel over for the paly offs.

Thats all the poster was trying to get over!

MESSAGE TO ALL:

If i had known about this special relationship then i wouldnt of posted that comment! i took the post as a random 1 that 'not many' people would of cared about, the same reason as 'not many' people on here would care about a clash between Seattle Saunders and Chicago Fire for example... I am a passionate city fan but even i am guilty of not knowing EVERYTHING about the club, the same as alot of other passionate city fans! i feel the response to my comment by alot of city fans is completely over the top and out of order, why are people so quick to knock others on here without knowing all of the facts, its a sheer sign of a declining society, this Forum has become a place for people to abuse others when ever they feel fit to do so which must be stopped.

MESSAGE TO ALL:

If i had known about this special relationship then i wouldnt of posted that comment! i took the post as a random 1 that 'not many' people would of cared about, the same reason as 'not many' people on here would care about a clash between Seattle Saunders and Chicago Fire... I am a passionate city fan but even i am guilty of not knowing EVERYTHING about the club, the same as alot of other passionate city fans! i feel the response to my comment by alot of city fans is completely over the top and out of order, why are people so quick to knock others on here without knowing all of the facts, its a sheer sign of a declining society, this Forum has become a place for people to abuse others when ever they feel fit to do so which must be stopped.

You say people are quick to knock people before knowing the facts....yet this is exactly what you did?

MESSAGE TO ALL:

If i had known about this special relationship then i wouldnt of posted that comment! i took the post as a random 1 that 'not many' people would of cared about, the same reason as 'not many' people on here would care about a clash between Seattle Saunders and Chicago Fire for example... I am a passionate city fan but even i am guilty of not knowing EVERYTHING about the club, the same as alot of other passionate city fans! i feel the response to my comment by alot of city fans is completely over the top and out of order, why are people so quick to knock others on here without knowing all of the facts, its a sheer sign of a declining society, this Forum has become a place for people to abuse others when ever they feel fit to do so which must be stopped.

Thats what you did :dunno:

You say people are quick to knock people before knowing the facts....yet this is exactly what you did?

Only after i was attacked by multiple posters, im entitled to react in defense of myself. a post of 'No offense but who cares' is hardly knocking anyone, its just sharing a wider opinion... I dont know, i'll never get this Forum!

Only after i was attacked by multiple posters, im entitled to react in defense of myself. a post of 'No offense but who cares' is hardly knocking anyone, its just sharing a wider opinion... I dont know, i'll never get this Forum!

Attacked? :laugh: do me a favour! Your hardly an angel..

You don't get this forum.

Lets put it this way, either you pack your attitude and your whinging and bloody moaning and jumping on everything people say to be negative, or you can have a summer holiday, because I know i'm not the only one sick and tired of it.

Feel free to reply to me again if you'd like that holiday, because i'd be only too happy to give it.

MESSAGE TO ALL:

You are knocking the original poster with your comment "no offence but who cares". You are instantly palming them off as no one special. If you knew the facts then you would realise the close link with the club. Also it is obvious this is not a random post, it is quite clearly for a reason, even if you didn't know what that reason was. If you thought about it and didn't know why then just don't comment, or word your comment differently like "oh why? do we have a link?".

So don't be so rude to other posters yourself.

Attacked? :laugh: do me a favour! Your hardly an angel..

I have my faults yes, but there seems to be many others on here who have worse faults... judging by the abusive remarks aimed towards me in this post! its almost like theres a small group of individuals who are keen to pick me up on everything i post and turn it into a negative slagging match all the time, its becoming abit tedious and boring.

You don't get this forum.

Lets put it this way, either you pack your attitude and your whinging and bloody moaning and jumping on everything people say to be negative, or you can have a summer holiday, because I know i'm not the only one sick and tired of it.

Feel free to reply to me again if you'd like that holiday, because i'd be only too happy to give it.

Sorry but theres no way im going to let you speak to me like that, without a reply! i may have a bumpy history on this forum but i havent been negative or abusive for a long time... im being judged by you and many others on the way i use to conduct myself on here... people will agree with what i write and others wont, thats just the way it is! your trying to run a dictatorship and it goes against the rules of this forum, you hold a powerful position (being a mod) but dont neglect it.

Archived