IGNORED

Cardiff City Annual Choking Party....

Robbie_Turner

Bottlers doesn't even do it justice really.

I'm sure the usual suspects will be on here putting a brave face on it later today but the truth is that at the end of the last financial year they were £54m in debt so failure to win promotion is a massively damaging blow and one that they may not recover from when their investors tire of throwing good money after bad.

Such a real pity.

Cardiff just don't look very good.

Where have all their goals come from to get them into the play offs - Miller never looks particularly impressive.

I'll be disappointed if Del can't get together a City team to finish above Cardiff next year.

Nice to see West Ham rest Maynard again. He looked exhausted last game putting his tracksuit on and then taking it off. He's been a prolific bench warmer for them.

He may as well buy his Premier League West Ham season ticket for himself and his son Walford, it must be the same view as the fans get.

Nice to see West Ham rest Maynard again. He looked exhausted last game putting his tracksuit on and then taking it off. He's been a prolific bench warmer for them.

He may as well buy his Premier League West Ham season ticket for himself and his son Walford, it must be the same view as the fans get.

Yep the way things are going even he might be able to score in this game, of course if he get's off the bench.

Bottlers doesn't even do it justice really.

I'm sure the usual suspects will be on here putting a brave face on it later today but the truth is that at the end of the last financial year they were £54m in debt so failure to win promotion is a massively damaging blow and one that they may not recover from when their investors tire of throwing good money after bad.

Such a real pity.

Yeh, why DO they do that?

You lost ,end of no ones interested in the hows and whys, your being humiliated!

Archived