IGNORED

Cardiff City Annual Choking Party....

Robbie_Turner

Despite the play off finals, the new stadium, the FA cup final, the league cup final, the England international striker, the Craig Bellamy, the 25,000 crowds...

We still are in the same fking league as Bristol tossing City.

Too depressing for words!

Can't wait for this season to be over and watch some cricket..

Despite the play off finals, the new stadium, the FA cup final, the league cup final, the England international striker, the Craig Bellamy, the 25,000 crowds...

Never mind, there's always next year. Oh wait.. you've done this 3 years in a row already.

Congratulations to Cardiff on another successful campaign in their annual battle against promotion.

Your Kack at that ,as well, goodbye looser!

Your Kack at that ,as well, goodbye looser!

In this time, we've also had Cardiff Blues lose a Heineken Cup semi final on penalties (despite winning with 1 kick to go) and Cardiff Devils lose 4 (4!) Ice Hockey Play off finals. Unbelievable luck. I suppose we have won the grand slam a couple of times..

Anyway, so the saying goes...better to be the bridesmaid than the fat sl*g at the back of the church with the Bristolian accent that no one wants..

In this time, we've also had Cardiff Blues lose a Heineken Cup semi final on penalties (despite winning with 1 kick to go) and Cardiff Devils lose 4 (4!) Ice Hockey Play off finals. Unbelievable luck. I suppose we have won the grand slam a couple of times..

Anyway, so the saying goes...better to be the bridesmaid than the fat sl*g at the back of the church with the Bristolian accent that no one wants..

:laughcont: Fair play, made i larf that

It's over.

You won nothing AGAIN, a better season than ours, however we are both in the same position right now.

As for the cricket, don't hold your breath on watching more than 5 minutes, there's a cloud permanently over the Swalec and this bloody town, it's a joke!

Anyway, so the saying goes...better to be the bridesmaid than the fat sl*g at the back of the church with the Bristolian accent...

You get nothing for being the bridesmaid, you may as well had been the fat sl*g at the back of the church.

As Ricky Bobby in Taladega Nights said, If you aint first, you're last.

Just shows Wales is crap at everything!

How dare you talk about my wife like that !!!!!

Holy shit that made me laugh!! :rofl2br:

Play off finals - LOST

League Cup Final - LOST

FA Cup Final - LOST

No one remembers the losers.....

Oh, and those 25,000 crowds - you've had three of that figure or above since you've moved into your 26,700 seater stadium. 23,000 against West Ham as well, wasn't it?! On the slide....

Nice to see West Ham rest Maynard again. He looked exhausted last game putting his tracksuit on and then taking it off. He's been a prolific bench warmer for them.

He may as well buy his Premier League West Ham season ticket for himself and his son Walford, it must be the same view as the fans get.

Naa, his son will want a Bristol City FC season ticket

Rumours on CCMB that their Malaysian backers may be off

:D

If true it will serve them right, if you need a financial backer, make sure he/she is a fan & loves the club.....not some dodgy asian chancers who want to make a quick rringit.

BCAGFC

Peter Whittingham will be off in the summer and that will be that.

Agreed, Whittingham is their one outstanding player, and he'll surely have had enough after yet another failure.

Miller looks poor every time I see him and younger players like Mason and Cowie are no more than ordinary at this level.

Not quite sure how that team made the play offs this season and I'll be surprised if they are anywhere near the top 6 next year.

Archived