IGNORED

Cardiff City Annual Choking Party....

Robbie_Turner

Agreed, Whittingham is their one outstanding player, and he'll surely have had enough after yet another failure.

Miller looks poor every time I see him and younger players like Mason and Cowie are no more than ordinary at this level.

Not quite sure how that team made the play offs this season and I'll be surprised if they are anywhere near the top 6 next year.

Cowie is a brilliant player at this level!

Joe Mason is also very gifted, however Whittingham is their biggest asset in terms of assists from set-pieces and open play, whilst chipping in with a good amount of goals from midfield.

Yep, just don't agree with the insinuation that Cardiff aren't very good. They are and Mackay is a very good manager.

Unless there is a huge shift in their budget they'll be up there next season.

this type of rumour comes up every time they choke, great if true but wouldn't be surprised if they went out and spent millions either

Also rumours that the Malaysians want to rebrand them to the dragons and play in red!

Yep, just don't agree with the insinuation that Cardiff aren't very good. They are and Mackay is a very good manager.

Unless there is a huge shift in their budget they'll be up there next season.

I also think they have a very decent team and a great manager, just worry for them next year if they lose Whittingham, and having lost in the play-offs yet again.

I also think they have a very decent team and a great manager, just worry for them next year if they lose Whittingham, and having lost in the play-offs yet again.

I think he'd be replaceable if he did leave them, let's be honest if he was as important to them as you say he probably would have attracted more premier division interest than he has. Not saying he isn't one of the best players in the championship because he clearly is...

They'll be fine unless the Malaysians walk and they don't find another wealthy backer. I don't envisage either of those things happening.

I think he'd be replaceable if he did leave them, let's be honest if he was as important to them as you say he probably would have attracted more premier division interest than he has. Not saying he isn't one of the best players in the championship because he clearly is...

They'll be fine unless the Malaysians walk and they don't find another wealthy backer. I don't envisage either of those things happening.

Phew, that's a relief then !

There fans have blamed Dave Jones for the last 3 years, they said HE bottled it.

Well, he took Sheffield Wednesday up yesterday so that despels that.

Just looking at there AA forum,someone has either come out with a cracking wind up about the red kit or if true there's gonna be trouble ahead!!

Also I read one thread where someone claims that they are 70 million in debt now,another saying Sam Hamman's on his way back. Mind you there always saying that!

• Admin

In this time, we've also had Cardiff Blues lose a Heineken Cup semi final on penalties (despite winning with 1 kick to go) and Cardiff Devils lose 4 (4!) Ice Hockey Play off finals. Unbelievable luck. I suppose we have won the grand slam a couple of times..

Anyway, so the saying goes...better to be the bridesmaid than the fat sl*g at the back of the church with the Bristolian accent that no one wants..

But clearly not referring to us as we've been f***ed on loads of occasions this past year or three.

Well its that time of year again !!

1 Cardiff lose the play offs

2 We take the piss and say " They are going bust now" , They dont

3 We say "Thier best players will be off " Some do but they always reach the play offs

4 We take the piss of the stadium while we have not put a spade in the ground yet

5 We then take the piss out of them when they were nearly 20 points ahead of us

Same old shit ,Its embarrassing our obsession

Play off finals - LOST

League Cup Final - LOST

FA Cup Final - LOST

No one remembers the losers.....

Oh, and those 25,000 crowds - you've had three of that figure or above since you've moved into your 26,700 seater stadium. 23,000 against West Ham as well, wasn't it?! On the slide....

Uh, you appear to?? I'd forgot of course.

In this time, we've also had Cardiff Blues lose a Heineken Cup semi final on penalties (despite winning with 1 kick to go) and Cardiff Devils lose 4 (4!) Ice Hockey Play off finals. Unbelievable luck. I suppose we have won the grand slam a couple of times..

Anyway, so the saying goes...better to be the bridesmaid than the fat sl*g at the back of the church with the Bristolian accent that no one wants..

Come on now bach, it's not all bad, as the supporters of Wales' biggest club who outsang the Essex Boys at Old Trafford yesterday repeatedly remind you, Cardiff have got some of Wales' best swimmers.........

Joe Mason is also very gifted, however Whittingham is their biggest asset in terms of assists from set-pieces and open play, whilst chipping in with a good amount of goals from midfield.

In answer to this, and another poster saying that 'Cowie is a brilliant player'.

Joe Mason's record at this level is far worse than Pitman's last season - I wonder if you or the other poster would say he is very gifted?

Cowie played 50 games this season and scored 7, with 7 assists. Not too bad, but I didn't say he, or Mason, were poor players - just nothing special, and certainly not outstanding.

I stand by that, and that Whittingham is their only outstanding player.

In answer to this, and another poster saying that 'Cowie is a brilliant player'.

Joe Mason's record at this level is far worse than Pitman's last season - I wonder if you or the other poster would say he is very gifted?

Cowie played 50 games this season and scored 7, with 7 assists. Not too bad, but I didn't say he, or Mason, were poor players - just nothing special, and certainly not outstanding.

I stand by that, and that Whittingham is their only outstanding player.

Joe Mason is only 20 and doesn't always play as solely a striker. He's a talent.

Archived