IGNORED

Worst 11 Updated

Swede

I'd name very many loan players that Gary Johnson brought in when he first got here. They were mostly defenders from Fulham or Charlton or Brentford or at least somewhere within 30 mins drive of London for Brother Pete.

I would name them but I honestly can't remember the name of any one of them.

I'd name very many loan players that Gary Johnson brought in when he first got here. They were mostly defenders from Fulham or Charlton or Brentford or at least somewhere within 30 mins drive of London for Brother Pete.

I would name them but I honestly can't remember the name of any one of them.

Kelly Youga, Osei Sankofa spring to mind! Thought Sankofa was half decent though!

No mention for Ian Leigh who we got on loan only played one game awful in goal.

Tony Shepherd also past his time Gary Stanley,Ray Atteveld,Gus Caesar surely

has to get a place in central defence in worst team

The not so good Marvin Harriott,Jamie Hoyland,Ian Baird,Mark Flatts,Mark Humphries,

Colin Loss,Rodney Mcaree,Henry Mckop,Brian MitchellStig Johansen,Sean Dyche,

Neil Heaney,Carl Hutchings,Bo Andersen,Clem Zwijnenberg,Gerard Lavin,Tony Dinning.

Should be enough rubbish players there for "The Loan Players " v " The Permant Players"

with the two managers Osman and Pulis.

What is wrong with everyone naming Humphries

Are you all mad! Centre piece of defence with Biff, in what is probably the best side I have ever watched for entertainment, and a promotion added in for good measure.

Every regularr starter of that team should be treasured, not even close to a worst team.

To the headmaster with you as well wembley

Are you all mad! Centre piece of defence with Biff, in what is probably the best side I have ever watched for entertainment, and a promotion added in for good measure.

Every regularr starter of that team should be treasured, not even close to a worst team.

In fairness TRL , he said Mark Humphries , not Glenn. I'm with you BTW , I loved Psycho.

Glen Humphries and Steve Galliers were hero's at the time,when we had our backs to the wall them and in fact the whole team did us proud,very exciting days at the gate and very,very hostile and that was just the players,us the fans were something else.The gate was not a nice place for opposition teams to visit.

1. Phil Kite

2. Gerard Lavin

3. Clemens Zwijnenberg

4. Julian Watts

5. Matt Heywood

6. Harpal Singh

7.George Parris

8 Ray Atteveld

9. Phill Barber

10. Guy Madjo

11.Nick Wright

Yeah, that's a pretty awful 1st XI... :)

Wow I forgot about Matt Donkey Heywood as well! Clayton Fortune was terrible as well.

Nicky Hunt vs Brian Mitchell, what an epic battle that would be.

Imagine the scene, you have 12 players standing against the dressing room wall, the managers picks the first 10 players comfortably, how long would it take to pick the final position of right back. I'm guessing the manager would either take too long to decide that we miss the kick off or he downs tools and sends the team out as a 10, declaring no subs.

Kelly Youga, Osei Sankofa spring to mind! Thought Sankofa was half decent though!

That's the cheeky fellows. I'm sure there was another one though?

I think I saw Sankofa on MOTD after he'd returned. Looked OK. I think he had the Rose syndrome in that he looked promising but CBA whilst he was with us.

Well said.

Glenn Humphries was brilliant, never say die attitude and you wouldnt want to mess with him. If my memory serves, didnt we replace him with Mark Aizlewood, who was equally nasty, and prone to the odd headbutt as well. Another you wouldnt want to mess with.

The 89/90 team was a vintage. Sinclair, Llewellyn, Bailey, Newman, Humphries, Shelton, Rennie, Gavin, Smith, Turner & Taylor. Anyone mentioning any of those as contenders for the worst XI should get lifetime bans from this forum!

Still cant believe Lumsden sold God.

Anyway, back to the worst XI. Ian Baird should be in there for his attitude to the fans if nothing else. And a front 3 of Ian Brown, Guy Madjo and Bas Savage would strike fear into any defence!!!

I think I saw Sankofa on MOTD after he'd returned. Looked OK. I think he had the Rose syndrome in that he looked promising but CBA whilst he was with us.

Yeah not sure where he is now though? There probably was another one but I can't recall at present!

Well said.

Glenn Humphries was brilliant, never say die attitude and you wouldnt want to mess with him. If my memory serves, didnt we replace him with Mark Aizlewood, who was equally nasty, and prone to the odd headbutt as well. Another you wouldnt want to mess with.

The 89/90 team was a vintage. Sinclair, Llewellyn, Bailey, Newman, Humphries, Shelton, Rennie, Gavin, Smith, Turner & Taylor. Anyone mentioning any of those as contenders for the worst XI should get lifetime bans from this forum!

Still cant believe Lumsden sold God.

Anyway, back to the worst XI. Ian Baird should be in there for his attitude to the fans if nothing else. And a front 3 of Ian Brown, Guy Madjo and Bas Savage would strike fear into any defence!!!

Aizlewood was cack, I remember him being the worst player on the field against Blackburn on his debut, I said to my dad, bet he scores, sure enough he did.

I thought he played left back then moved across when Scott came in. Memory is a bit hazy though.

Personally I thought Tony Dinning was an excellent footballer, unfortunately his attitude stank once he joined permanently.

Can't believe nobody has mentioned David Thompson yet !!

Thought he was gonna be great, big tall bloke. How wrong I was, bloody awful player.

Think people must be getting Galliers mixed up with Wimbleton, Galliers was great.

Junior Bent's last kick of the ball in a City shirt dumped the gas out of the league cup at the rugby pitch. He does not belong in this thread.

Dominic Barclay, however, does. Last seen working in matalan.

Wimbleton.....what was worse, ability or haircut

Haha we seem to get all the characters!! Dave Partridge??

oh yes I forgot that joker. Came with a big fanfare from Scotland and promptly caught the ball on his debut away at Bournemouth.

Julian Watts. Sometimes the club shop will sell the departing players shirts. His was on sale for ages such was his popularity.

I dropped a Rick naming psycho in my list for which I humbly apologise.

Maybe I can get away with 4 lardish centre halfs in the team

DYCHE

DYNAMO DRESDEN

WATTS

JULIAN MARSHALL

The first two must be nailed on certs

Haha we seem to get all the characters!! Dave Partridge??

oh yes I forgot that joker. Came with a big fanfare from Scotland and promptly caught the ball on his debut away at Bournemouth.

Julian Watts. Sometimes the club shop will sell the departing players shirts. His was on sale for ages such was his popularity.

I dropped a Rick naming psycho in my list for which I humbly apologise.

Maybe I can get away with 4 lardish centre halfs in the team

DYCHE

DYNAMO DRESDEN

WATTS

PARTRIDGE

The first two must be nailed on certs

Met Osei Sankofa recently, he now works with the "Show Racism the Red Card" campaign and visited the school I work at, along with Luther Blissett.

Was a nice guy and we got chatting about City. He didn't have many good words to say about the club, said it was a bit in disarray at the time he was there. He remembered Millen and was shocked when KM was appointed manager, saying that he had no "presence", that a manager would need.

Paul France 1987 great player in training never made appearance.

Jim Harvey 1987 next best thing when City bought him from Hereford made three appearance, better as a manager.

Phil Kite 1996 now at the gas.

Stern John love him or hate him.

Tony Grant free transfer in 2006.

Henry Mckop Good International

Stig Johansen made three apperances

Gary Stanley another City star in 1998

Paul Tisdale we were a stepping stone to managing Exeter, terrible sub

lorenzo Pinamonte always injured.

Andre Blackman next star left back (in the changing room)

Gus Ceasar midfield superstar

Archived