IGNORED

What A Finish To The Premier League...

cityexile

loads of depressed blokes in manure shirts walking around.

:rofl2br::D

Great finish although I thought QPR were excellent as far as defending goes.

This will be great for english football at the top level, Manure will realise they have some total garbage on their books (Fabio/Rafael, Evans, Carrick, Anderson etc, etc) and strengthen, Chelski will replace the old guard, Tottenham & Arsenal will improve.

Oh and Liverpool will still be crap. :icecream:

BCAGFC

Just for old times sake, I was half hoping Sunderland would score, that game would finish quickly 1-1, and then Man City and QPR would stroke the ball around for a few minutes at 2-2!

Did bring back memories of being at Coventry!

There will be men of every accent weeping right now! Happy days!

Amazing end, the most dramatic last day ever. Always nice to see the United glory-hunters in the pub after a finish like that!

On a side note I don't suppose you remember telling me how Arsenal would not be close to top four and Liverpool would be significantly better than them this season do you? I told you not to rule out Wenger! ;)

Amazing end, the most dramatic last day ever. Always nice to see the United glory-hunters in the pub after a finish like that!

On a side note I don't suppose you remember telling me how Arsenal would not be close to top four and Liverpool would be significantly better than them this season do you? I told you not to rule out Wenger! ;)

Liverpool are shocking. 14 wins all season is their lowest ever. Kenny should go.

Just watched Fergie's interview on SSN. He went up in my estimation TBH, very magnanimous and praised Man City as worthy champions.

Fair play to him.

Fergie has all been like that. He's a class manager and he will eventually retire (believe it or) and the premier league will miss him badly.

When the final whistle blew at Sunderland I was bombarded with countless "Champione" texts, but......then..... it suddenly went very quiet....Hahaahaa!!!

Ferkin losers!!!!

BCFC stay up.

Man Usless win sod all.

All in all, this season wasn't as bad as I once feared it would be.

Fergie has all been like that. He's a class manager and he will eventually retire (believe it or) and the premier league will miss him badly.

Really?

Had to have a dig at the 5 mins added.

The bloke is a awful bad sport, generally only throws praise when his team has beaten the opposition.

Great manager, but one thing he will never be, is gracious

Just watched Fergie's interview on SSN. He went up in my estimation TBH, very magnanimous and praised Man City as worthy champions.

Fair play to him.

Agreed. I cannot stand the bloke, but he wasted no time in offering his congratulations.

Loved seeing his face when he heard about City's third goal though !!

Delighted for the Man City fans, those who have stuck by them through thick and thin.

Pleased Bolton have gone down, next season could be tough for them.

Really?

The bloke is a awful bad sport, generally only throws praise when his team has beaten the opposition.

His feeble attempt at mind games this week has been pathetic. Met his match in Mancini, let's hope taggart does the decent thing and buggers off now

Really?

I have never understood why being a bad sport is a bad thing. He hates losing, we all do. Why should it make you a great person for being a good sport? He still congratulated Man City which is good enough.

I have never understood why being a bad sport is a bad thing. He hates losing, we all do. Why should it make you a great person for being a good sport? He still congratulated Man City which is good enough.

People often claim that footballers need to behave, as kids watch their actions, and may follow them.

The same applies for the managers, bad losers are a poor example, and S.A.F. is one of them.

Nothing wrong with it. But don't expect to be liked for it.

Why can't he have the good grace to just say well done Man City, he has to get his sly little dig in, it sums him up perfectly. I thought he would have been bigger than that, the guy is nearly 70, not 20.

Archived