IGNORED

What A Finish To The Premier League...

cityexile

I do know that he was close to ending his career at Oldham but he said his fitness meant he had to call it a day. Paul Scholes could play in league one with his eyes closed..

That sums up Uniteds midfield when they had to get Scholes back in, certainly needs 2 midfielders in the summer and bomb out the likes of Scholes Giggs and Anderson.

That sums up Uniteds midfield when they had to get Scholes back in, certainly needs 2 midfielders in the summer and bomb out the likes of Scholes Giggs and Anderson.

Why? Since Scholes has came back they have only lost twice I think it is. He also brings the best out of Carrick. I do however think they need a Modric type player. Scholes can still do it though, he's been immense since his return.

Why? Since Scholes has came back they have only lost twice I think it is. He also brings the best out of Carrick. I do however think they need a Modric type player. Scholes can still do it though, he's been immense since his return.

Well because they guy retired, they should have got someone of quality into replace him.

Will he play next season? they need to replace the guy with quality rather than papering over the major cracks in their midfield

Well because they guy retired, they should have got someone of quality into replace him.

Will he play next season? they need to replace the guy with quality rather than papering over the major cracks in their midfield

Scholes is very difficult to replace, Modric is someone they will look at I imagine.

Wow someone should look at Real Madrid celebration party at their stadium.

Lights out and all you see is thousands of flashing lights due to everyone taking photo's.

38 games played and the first team in any major european league to end the season on 100 points, scoring 121 goals in those 38 games.

Record breakers!

no one cares, because it's not barcelona

Scholes is very difficult to replace, Modric is someone they will look at I imagine.

He is, so, but they have just gone on and on without trying to replace him. what will he be next season? 38? they will need 2 parks to do the running for their old timers if they don't start dumping their old timers.

I really don't think united have targeted their problems. it will come back to bite them soon.

I loved it ,was jumping around the living room shouting I love football when the third goal went in ,imagine what it felt like to be a Man City fan just then .

About the same as a rovers fan if they ever ended a season higher up the league than us I imagine.

Seeing the highlights on MOTD I have to feel sorry for Bolton as both Stokes goals were very iffy.

Don't feel sorry for Bolton, after all it's there chairman who has tried for years to make the Prem a closed shop.

He wanted no relegation at all, I wonder if he will feel the same next season ;)

Get a grip...... reality....... Bristol City stay up in league two............AFC Bournemouth Stay up in league three and Poole Town erm..... Stay in the Evo-Stick league?

The gas are still sh1t

The only thing that is important to me personally is the mighty Bristol City FC are still the best team in the known universe.

So City will get Hazard and United will keep faith with the golden oldies. Ferguson needs to build another team now to compete with City.

Hazard is a winger so he wouldn't replace them anyway.

No he's not he is an attacking midfielder who plays in behind the front man. He can play on the wing but it's not his best position. Fact of the matter is Scholes got found out against City when he can't dictate the tempo. Him and Giggs have been unreal but united cant rely on them forever and need to start looking elsewhere.

No he's not he is an attacking midfielder who plays in behind the front man. He can play on the wing but it's not his best position. Fact of the matter is Scholes got found out against City when he can't dictate the tempo. Him and Giggs have been unreal but united cant rely on them forever and need to start looking elsewhere.

legs are going, they need replacing ASAP. Fact of the matter is neither can get around the pitch like they used to, sometimes leaving gaping holes in the United midfield.

Ferguson has the biggest problem he has ever had at United, how to you replace them? You can't, he is going to have to divert from his tried and trusted formula. No easy task.

legs are going, they need replacing ASAP. Fact of the matter is neither can get around the pitch like they used to, sometimes leaving gaping holes in the United midfield.

Ferguson has the biggest problem he has ever had at United, how to you replace them? You can't, he is going to have to divert from his tried and trusted formula. No easy task.

It will be interesting that's for sure. He has a lot of work to do and has to buy very very well. If anything united have over achieved with the squad they have. Compared to Man City's it's weak.

Archived