IGNORED

17Th May

cityed

What charities has Louis chosen to give the proceeds to?

Why do you ned to know

If it was a cancer charity you would go?

If it's a heart charity you wouldn't?

Or a diabetes charity you would have to think?

Or you are just wanting some sort of reaction?

Mind you, maybe Nicky Hunt is a hedgehog. Remember the Hedgehog Song, "The Hedgehog Cannot be Bu99ered At All"? Sounds like our Nicky :laughcont:

Could be any number of *****s we have had in the past.

See what I did there, boom boom :)

All still going mad on twitter about Thursday. Oli Barton stating it's worth the wait, very exciting news.

Anything to do with the rumoured Carey city rovers testimonial game. Heard it from a few people now. Not sure if there is any truth in it.

Why do you ned to know

If it was a cancer charity you would go?

If it's a heart charity you wouldn't?

Or a diabetes charity you would have to think?

Or you are just wanting some sort of reaction?

I'd definately go if the proceeds were donated to charity but definately not if Carey was lining his already bulging pockets with fans money.

I'd definately go if the proceeds were donated to charity but definately not if Carey was lining his already bulging pockets with fans money.

It wouldn't bother me if he spent the proceeds on hookers and crack he can do what he likes as far as i'm concerned.

You see I don't give two hoots where it goes

The game is about Louis Carey, not charity.

If it goes to charity, then great, if it goes to Carey, then it goes to Carey

the fans game and other charity matches are just for that.

Personally, it would be good if everyone could go free, and just create a good atmosphere for Carey.

It wouldn't bother me if he spent the proceeds on hookers and crack he can do what he likes as far as i'm concerned.

With the money thats been donated by fans most of whom earn less than 20th of what he's on.

Its immorale to accept money fans who actually work for a living, assuming they have a job of course.

If you and others want to give your hard earned money to Louis Carey then more fool you. Don't you think he's wealthy enough already?

Its immorale to accept money fans who actually work for a living, assuming they have a job of course.

Get over yourself FFs.

I actually agree money from testimonials is no longer needed by players, but to suggest someone who's recently had a broken doing their job somehow isn't as hard working as everyone else is unbelievable

Archived