IGNORED

New Kit.

Brian Butterfield

Have my money now, all of it. That's a great looking shirt.

But, does it look like a Bristol city kit? That's maybe my only issue with it. Maybe that's a bit abstract.

Maybe it looks too good for what I'm used to.

Are the commercial department on drugs?

Whilst commercial sponsorship and money into the club are great news, it is not going to get any fan particlularly excited. Was anyone excited on the eve of Autowindscreens being announced? I didn't take the day off work to cope with the anticipation or camp outside the ground.

The quotes from Oli Barton in another thread make it seem that we're about to invest £200m into the club, start the stadium build and bring Rooney and Messi into the frame.

Have my money now, all of it. That's a great looking shirt.

But, does it look like a Bristol city kit? That's maybe my only issue with it. Maybe that's a bit abstract.

Maybe it looks too good for what I'm used to.

See my Avatar...a classic in my book. Really like this away strip. Plain and simple.

The quotes from Oli Barton in another thread make it seem that we're about to invest £200m into the club, start the stadium build and bring Rooney and Messi into the frame.

The thing is you know someone would still moan?!? :bored:

Sorry for being thick but are we not getting a new home strip? Is this available to view somewhere?

And, if Blackthorn are out new sponsors does this mean free Blackthorn during the game? :drunk2:

It will be the same in red, surely.

No free pint either.

Archived