IGNORED

New Kit.

Brian Butterfield

Can't help but think someone in commercial is getting b***ocked for this!

It's Perform, the web service providers, who have done such a good job clubs are leaving them in droves this summer by the sounds of it.

If you learn anything in IT development ... don't test on live systems.

Even the most basic CMS has a publish date feature, City use it all the time. It's not asking too much to expect it to work.

It's Perform, the web service providers, who have done such a good job clubs are leaving them in droves this summer by the sounds of it.

If you learn anything in IT development ... don't test on live systems.

Someone is going to their arse handed to them.

Most people who follow Adam on twitter know how much grief Perform create, I bet the office is fuming.

Someone is going to their arse handed to them.

Most people who follow Adam on twitter know how much grief Perform create, I bet the office is fuming.

Too much hassle to link through mobile, but I assume Jimmer's last tweet sums it up fairly well.

Maybe they intentionally put this up today, so we all had the reaction of this being the 'big news' and as a result making us feel rather disappointed...

Then boom, tomorrow the real 'big news' surprises us...

:smartass::unsure:

I'm not sure Blackthorn would have bought into that marketing approach.

I feel sorry for the commerical team on this one, it seems like they genuinely do try to listen to the fans and make an impression and are all quite enthusiastic about their roles. But in saying that if this was the massive news it was hugely over hyped.

Was just on the fishal site and the new away kit popped up in the gallery. I now can't find it but it was white and looked a bit like derby last season. Blackthorn seemed to be the sponsor. Anyone else seen this.

I only just noticed your avatar... I've finally succeeded in my quest to find a fellow Peter Serafinowicz fan!

On the kit: it looks alright. Not bad, not great. Not much else to say.

I was thinking this Spudski, City away 1976, good choice and our traditional away colours in my opinion.

It must be a generation thing...I too see us as White and black for away kit. Imho...teams should stick to colours for home and away and have as many third strip changes as they like, just to keep the wipper snappers happy.

I also dislike teams having to play in all one colour when playing away.

Maybe we have a friendly with Arsenal to promote the new shirt? A nice 1-0 win for us at their place would be nice, a la 1976.

I think the Cheese might struggle to be fit! I would imagine Malcolm MacDonald has seen better days as well. :icecream:

Archived