IGNORED

Woolford

Lew-T

He's receiving more abuse from twitter:

@martynwoolford: Couldn't careless about the opinion of the morons on here, in fact it amuses me that they've done nothing worthwhile in their lives so.....

@martynwoolford: They need to worry about mine, and calling me s**t is fair enough but not one of them would dare call me a **** to my face

@moston93: @martynwoolford shouldn't you be training to get better or just **** off back to shitty S****horpe. Shit player+shit club= right club

The most unfortunate social side effect of Twitter is that every teenage keyboard warrior can feel like a big man without having to run the risk of someone knocking their head off their shoulders. That said, I did call Huey Morgan a d%$khead from the safety of my keyboard on twitter the other day and he used to be in the US Marine Corp....

Its especially sad really because Woolford has shown definite improvement over the second half of this season

The most unfortunate social side effect of Twitter is that every teenage keyboard warrior can feel like a big man without having to run the risk of someone knocking their head off their shoulders. That said, I did call Huey Morgan a d%$khead from the safety of my keyboard on twitter the other day and he used to be in the US Marine Corp....

Its especially sad really because Woolford has shown definite improvement over the second half of this season

Seems some footballers haven't yet realised that if they close their twitter accounts they won't receive any abuse there.

Problem is, their egos are bigger than the abuse they receive.

Seems some footballers haven't yet realised that if they close their twitter accounts they won't receive any abuse there.

So the only reason to have a twitter account is to feed one's ego and footballers are denied the privilege simply because they're famous?

Would you say the same if he was receiving abuse in the street? Simply say he shouldn't go out and he won't receive abuse?

Twitter is a useful and entertaining service and everyone should have the right to use it without receiving abuse, footballer or otherwise. If he was constantly using it to show off and brag then you might have a point, but he's actually one of the more pleasant footballers on there and has done nothing to warrant abuse (other than turn in a few sub-par performances on the football pitch, which hardly justifies abuse.)

I'm not sure if this is directed at Woolford but he shrugs off the abuse with commendable ease, he's shown well enough in interviews through the season he knows when he's not performing.

I think thats a slightly redundant argument; why should they recieve the abuse in the first place? Some, i.e. Joey Barton, invite the grief they get and that is definitely a way to feed their egos, but Woolford doesn't appear to have done that, he's just attracting idiots

So the only reason to have a twitter account is to feed one's ego and footballers are denied the privilege simply because they're famous?

Would you say the same if he was receiving abuse in the street? Simply say he shouldn't go out and he won't receive abuse?

Twitter is a useful and entertaining service and everyone should have the right to use it without receiving abuse, footballer or otherwise. If he was constantly using it to show off and brag then you might have a point, but he's actually one of the more pleasant footballers on there and has done nothing to warrant abuse (other than turn in a few sub-par performances on the football pitch, which hardly justifies abuse.)

The abuse is totally unwarranted.

All I'm saying is its quite easy to avoid it. Just switch off. Clearly his desire to be on twitter outweighs the abuse.

The abuse is totally unwarranted.

All I'm saying is its quite easy to avoid it. Just switch off. Clearly his desire to be on twitter outweighs the abuse.

Yes, that's fair enough, but people do not use twitter for purely egotistical reasons. Some do, obviously, but they're the minority. Personally I find it invaluable for finding out information on a variety of subjects in which I am interested. I'd be saddened if I was unable to use it simply because some idiots decided it.

What a complete knob. We all have players we don't rate, but what on earth is the point of abusing them on Twitter? The guy should go and look in a dictionary and see what the word 'supporter' means.

The fact that Woolford's performances at the end of the season were encouraging and he played an important role in keeping us up makes this even more ridiculous.

It is funny. But what he is saying is "you're pi55ing me off so I'll just get my own back by showing you how I've got more money and a better lifestyle than you".

I'll predict he'll antagonise that chap even more so will get even more abuse.

It is funny. But what he is saying is "you're pi55ing me off so I'll just get my own back by showing you how I've got more money and a better lifestyle than you".

I'll predict he'll antagonise that chap even more so will get even more abuse.

tbh I think it's more on the lines of "I can't be bothered any more, I've got a holiday to get on with".

What an utter tool he is

'@DoIIymarie @martynwoolford how about shut the **** up and stop tweeting me'

'@martynwoolford bore off woolford your ******* shit your the mug better get packing cause youll be sold in the summer'

'@DoIIymarie stop tweeting me then you retard'

Gaaah even abusing Dolly.

The guy is surely on seriously dodgy ground now!!!!!!!!

Old saying that describes a keyboard warrior to a 'T' I think...........

Nerves of Steel........Will of Iron........Knob of Butter.........

no more questions, Your Honour

• Admin

What camp little shorts Woolford is wearing. Funny photo.

He should also post another picture of him and his girlfriend together if he wants to rub it in Moston's face some more..... ;)

Let's just say, like Peter Crouch, if he weren't a footballer..... :)

He should also post another picture of him and his girlfriend together if he wants to rub it in Moston's face some more..... ;)

Very nice Mr Woolford!

AspHR09CAAEzjWw.jpg

Haha , good shout . Form a queue ladies !!

Archived