IGNORED

Woolford

Lew-T

And just resorts to "stop tweeting me then" when he's the one carrying on the arguement.

Hi Jakey by the way, I know you're reading this, as it's a school night isn't it time you popped off to bed now?

And his latest effort (with swear word removed)

@moston93: @DoIIymarie @nickb5388 I couldnt f*****g care. I always here fans slagging off players and managers. Its opinions dont like it dont tweet

• Admin

And just resorts to "stop tweeting me then" when he's the one carrying on the arguement.

Hi Jakey by the way, I know you're reading this, as it's a school night isn't it time you popped off to bed now?

And his latest effort (with swear word removed)

@moston93: @DoIIymarie @nickb5388 I couldnt f*****g care. I always here fans slagging off players and managers. Its opinions dont like it dont tweet

I guess the City Academy in Lawrence Hill doesn't teach English then?

I've joined in with the fun. :P

jake moston@moston93

@BCFCJordan Bore off i bet you slagged off a player maybe david james. Oh yeah everyone did when he scored the OG vs watford

Jordan @BCFCJordan

@moston93 Yes he himself would have. I liked DJ whilst he was here, even if I didn't, I wouldn't have abused him on a social networking site

Is there a way of finding out who this low life creep is ?

Well if enough of us reported him to twitter they might ban him I guess. I do know lots of staff at City academy, but that would compromise my job sadly. Others could still report him to the staff there, and they go and have a word. His name is on the twitter account

Sorry for telling the truth and you lot making a feed about me and slagging me off you kinda need to grow up

' woolfordiscrap ' oh how very original. I think you need to take a long hard look in the mirror pal, you are the one abusing a CITY player on twitter, you are also abusing people on here who you do not know, you are the one that needs to grow up.

Ban one fisherman or 100 fish?

In that case, why not lock the thread? While the guy is a tool it's got very tiresome very quickly. Woolford isn't bothered and yet the kid has generated a 2 page thread and god knows how many tweets.

Please have a word with me for telling the truth about him you're not perfect bet you've have slagged off a manager or player at city before just a shame i've got the balls to do it so everyone can see

I'll try and make this as easy to understand as possible as you are clearly a bit 'challenged'.

There is a a difference between having a chat with your mates down the pub and saying 'I don't think that Woolford is any good, I really hope we manage to get rid in the summer' and slagging him off on Twitter so as he can read it. One of them does absolutely no harm and everyone is entitled to their opinion, the other reduces any confidence Woolford may have gained towards the end of the season and do you really think it will help him perform for us (which you surely agree is the most important thing?) reading things like that from so called 'supporters' of this club. I suggest you go and look in the dictionary and find out what 'support' really means and then think about if what you've done in any way supports this club.

The fact Woolford performed well for us towards the end of the season and showed some really encouraging signs that we may actually have a half decent player on our hands makes your needless abuse of him even more pointless and uncalled for.

I know two people got permanently excluded for messages they put on otib once. Trouble is from reading this guys tweets he'd quite enjoy that.

I remember being very underwhelmed with Scott Murray when he first arrived at the club, took him a season or two too get into his stride. I am still very unsure about Woolford, but let's see how he does this season coming! Don't think trolling on twitter is the right thing to do, bit immature if you ask me!

I guess the City Academy in Lawrence Hill doesn't teach English then?

Do you mind? Dat wuz mi old skool(wen it wuz St George) and i left with too o levels in englush. :boxing:

Anyway I can confirm that English is indeed taught at the City Academy - as a second language.

Archived