IGNORED

Woolford

Lew-T

Is this Martyn Woolford, the same shit player called Martyn Woolford that Millen signed last january? You know the one, the one who was not even a football player. He couldn't cross, tackle, shoot or even trap a ball. Obviously a different player because none of you posters are that fickle are you?

Yep, the same Martyn Woolford who put in a decent shift to help us remain in the Championship, the same Martyn Woolford who's puts 100% effort in despite others around him.

Is this Martyn Woolford, the same shit player called Martyn Woolford that Millen signed last january? You know the one, the one who was not even a football player. He couldn't cross, tackle, shoot or even trap a ball. Obviously a different player because none of you posters are that fickle are you?

you couldnt make it up could you mate!!! honestly the guy is a 25 year old man not a 16 year old kid......if someone says im crap i get on with it and want to prove them wrong, not worry about how its going to affect my confidence. Jesus move on and stop retaliating to a child giving you abuse and posting obnoxious pictures of yourself and your superior lifestyle.....Man up politely ask for the young lad to remove himself and get on with it....But hey as long as he has got the forum twitter stalkers backing him up then he can carry on acting like a petulant moron

you couldnt make it up could you mate!!! honestly the guy is a 25 year old man not a 16 year old kid......if someone says im crap i get on with it and want to prove them wrong, not worry about how its going to affect my confidence. Jesus move on and stop retaliating to a child giving you abuse and posting obnoxious pictures of yourself and your superior lifestyle.....Man up politely ask for the young lad to remove himself and get on with it....But hey as long as he has got the forum twitter stalkers backing him up then he can carry on acting like a petulant moron

Wow. You're taking Woolford hating to a whole new level. I think he has every right to let some little jumped up 18 year old know who has got the better life. Good on him I say.

Archived