IGNORED

Fans Spared Prison

bs3

Story on the The post website that the lads convicted of the Leeds incident have been given community service . Cue floods of anti Bristol City comments from the Gas scum and general ill informed numptys and trolls which use that site .

I think City fans should redress the balance.

I may be wrong, but I thought it was an offence to be in wrong part of the ground. Why wasn't the ******** charged?

so if someone who is neutral is visitng the area decides on the spur of the moment to attend a football match with his 2 young lads, where does he sit?

so if someone who is neutral is visitng the area decides on the spur of the moment to attend a football match with his 2 young lads, where does he sit?

Sit, shut up and not dance around when his lot scores!

If you're neutral you can go anywhere as I did on Thursday night at Plainmoor. However, if I had a Cheltenham shirt on I would have expected a slap if I'd gone into a home end (even at Torquay). Indeed, had to be 'undercover' when I went in the home end at Plainmoor with City despite several of us being present in the stand (even at Torquay). Was infact challanged as I semi-celebrated a Lita goal and if I'd got done that's the price you pay for going into a home end as an away fan at a Footie match.

Well understood rules for anyone with an ounce of commonsense.

And if he doesn't, the appropriate response is to beat him up?

Exactly - amazing how many Neanderthals on here still try and justify it. How about the many children nearby who witnessed it and were doubtless terrified? I'm just glad I didn't take my 9 year old to that match.

If you're neutral you can go anywhere as I did on Thursday night at Plainmoor. However, if I had a Cheltenham shirt on I would have expected a slap if I'd gone into a home end (even at Torquay). Indeed, had to be 'undercover' when I went in the home end at Plainmoor with City despite several of us being present in the stand (even at Torquay). Was infact challanged as I semi-celebrated a Lita goal and if I'd got done that's the price you pay for going into a home end as an away fan at a Footie match.

Well understood rules for anyone with an ounce of commonsense.

Wasn't that the day it was foggy? You must have been the only City fans that saw the goal!! From behind the goal where we were, couldn't see much past the half way line at times!

The cctv on the news looked like a minor incident to me. Alot of pushing and shoving, one bloke appeared to slap him on the back of the head. Sentances too harsh for the crime imo. If the same incident happened in town it wouldnt even have gone to court.

Hey slap me, I'm supporting my team, I clearly deserve it.

Who gives two hoots? Really, come on, one or two people cheer their team when they score, they happen to be in the wrong end, so they deserve a slap!

Where does it end? I sat in a reserved seat in a restaurant, slap me, I sat in the wrong carriage on the train, I deserved a slap. I sat in the wrong end at the rugby cricket yadda yadda yadda, slap me.

The mentality of some football supporters is unreal, if someone deserves a slap for supporting their team in the wrong end, it says a whole lot about that person.giving the slap.

Where in any other area in our society is it acceptable to act like that?

Exactly - amazing how many Neanderthals on here still try and justify it. How about the many children nearby who witnessed it and were doubtless terrified? I'm just glad I didn't take my 9 year old to that match.

He threw the first punch after refusing to leave. Ok it was only City fans asking him, but he was asking for it.

The bloke is a trouble maker and a liar.....and came massively unstuck

Even the judge knew this, and I'm sure that's why these chaps were spared a holiday at her majesty's pleasure

Hey slap me, I'm supporting my team, I clearly deserve it.

Who gives two hoots? Really, come on, one or two people cheer their team when they score, they happen to be in the wrong end, so they deserve a slap!

Where does it end? I sat in a reserved seat in a restaurant, slap me, I sat in the wrong carriage on the train, I deserved a slap. I sat in the wrong end at the rugby cricket yadda yadda yadda, slap me.

The mentality of some football supporters is unreal, if someone deserves a slap for supporting their team in the wrong end, it says a whole lot about that person.giving the slap.

Where in any other area in our society is it acceptable to act like that?

See my previous post....as I said, got what he deserved

He threw the first punch after refusing to leave. Ok it was only City fans asking him, but he was asking for it.

Even the judge knew this, and I'm sure that's why these chaps were spared a holiday at her majesty's pleasure

Exactly, this div was made out to be some kind of saint on Points West.

See my previous post....as I said, got what he deserved

I'm not referring to this particular incident, just the mentality that it is okay to slap someone because they are in the wrong end and dare open their mouth when their team scores.

If people think that is okay to do, then sorry, there is something very very wrong with them.

Think how you would react if your mum was watching tennis, she screamed out in joy cos her favourite player just won a set, then some nomark decided to punch the shit out of her because he supported the other guy.

Don't say it is completely different, because it isn't, the only difference is in warped peoples minds.

Smacking anyone because they supported someone else and cheered when something good happened, is completely and totaly out of order, yet some people seem to condone it!

I'm not referring to this particular incident, just the mentality that it is okay to slap someone because they are in the wrong end and dare open their mouth when their team scores.

If people think that is okay to do, then sorry, there is something very very wrong with them.

Think how you would react if your mum was watching tennis, she screamed out in joy cos her favourite player just won a set, then some nomark decided to punch the shit out of her because he supported the other guy.

Don't say it is completely different, because it isn't, the only difference is in warped peoples minds.

Smacking anyone because they supported someone else and cheered when something good happened, is completely and totaly out of order, yet some people seem to condone it!

No your quite right. I agree with what you say....just in this instance, he got what he deserved

No your quite right. I agree with what you say....just in this instance, he got what he deserved

I have no idea if this guy chucked a punch or not. What seems bad about the whole thing, look at the ages of the supporters charged, they should know better. I would expect that from 16-21 year olds, they did not seem to show any regard for the safety of the stewards or other city supporters as they lashed out, and people tumbled down the steps, I am sure some of those stewards got some glancing blows from city fans as they tried to get him down the steps.

As soon as the stewards had dragged him out, that should have been a end to it, but it seems people couldn't help themselves but to get another punch in.

It wouldn't at all suprise me, if this is why they got charged.

Likewise, if he punched someone, he also should have got charged! I'm guessing CCTV didn't catch his punch, which is unfortunate.

If I was the presiding judge I would have imprisoned the Crown Prosecution Service lawyers for wasting my time, court time, and taxpayers' money by bringing this incident to court.

Now I'm not particularly interested in the incident, but what a ridiculous thing to say!

What is this history of hooliganism that has plagued tennis for 30 years? What are the firms that follow Nadal around called? I never knew there were home and away ends at Wimbledon depending on who who want to win.

It is impossible to compare the two sports supporters and your last sentence is not going to make your opinion anymore clever or above anyone elses.

Was the Leeds fan prosecuted at all ? Take my kids to a lot of home games and sit in the home stands to avoid any trouble with visiting fans. If he knowingly brought tickets in a home section and put others at risk by his actions i would hope he would be banned from doing this anywhere else.

Wouldnt have been a violent disorder charge on the waterfront on a friday good chance of no charge at all in many. That is a serious punishment far harder than the rest of socity gets. Waste of tax payers money all due to a leeds muppet who got what anybody with half a brain would expect.

Bristol City fans or not, they could and perhaps should of had a more serious punishment and I wouldn't of debated it.

Deluded mate. Any harsher would be a custodial sentance. For a few handbags....only reason theres such a fuss made was the fact football was involved.

Now I'm not particularly interested in the incident, but what a ridiculous thing to say!

What is this history of hooliganism that has plagued tennis for 30 years? What are the firms that follow Nadal around called? I never knew there were home and away ends at Wimbledon depending on who who want to win.

It is impossible to compare the two sports supporters and your last sentence is not going to make your opinion anymore clever or above anyone elses.

Well there you go, summed up exactly what I said. Doesn't matter the history, you make your choice if you want to smack some one you do. If you follow the herd because that is what happens and has always happened, then quite frankly you are q sheep like idiot.

Archived