IGNORED

Ross Mccormack?

brad blit

I'd be happy with this, but only at the right price!

I'd say 500k to 750k max.

He's always impressed when he played against us.

We wont get him for that. (Not that I think we will get him at all)

He's the same age as Maynard , with a similar scoring record and NM went for £1M more than that.

We got rid of David James the clubs high earner and Maynard who I guess must have been one of the top earners! Unless the cash is elsewhere we should have a good amount in the kitty! Would love to see this move come off but only at the right price

Yep , also take into account the likes of Hunt , Johnson , Clarkson & McAllister who would all have been on a good screw.

Yes please. Great goalscorer at this level and just the type striker that would work well with Stead imo. Fingers crossed.

McInnes is also in the market for a centre-half and left-back, but has dismissed rumours linking him with Middlesbrough's Stephen McManus and Chelsea starlet Ben Gordon.

Please don't say Jody Morris is the 'creative midfielder' he was after? The Post have reported we are after Myhill, Dixon, Keogh, Suso and McCormack.

Oh how I wish all of those came true. On rumours from the Post, our side would look like this:

GK: Myhill

RB: Foster/Skuse

CB: Keogh

CB: Fontaine

LB: Dixon

RM: Adomah

CM: Skuse/Elliot

CM: Suso/Morris

LM: Pearson/Bolasie

ST: Stead

ST: McCormack/Pitman

Can't see it happening unless Lansdown is feeling generous and thinks this is a great signing for the club, because I can't see us affording him from money we've made elsewhere. Although we have made what £1.6 million from Maynard? so if we put all that money into McCormack offer, the wages of James, Maynard etc should cover his and he's an established goalscorer which is something we desperately need.

I wish.

Why would you pay £2 million if you could get him?When Blackpool agreed £500 009 for Jamie Murphy another Motherwell player,like McCormack was.Who is faster than he is,and is the clubs all time top goal scorer in Europe.Murphy would bang the goals in down there.And can play as a striker,or left wing.The guys pace is electric,and would be in my Scotland squad.As currently the onlt striker we have with real pace is Jamie Mackie.And for the record its shocking that the last time McCormack,was in a Scotland squad was against Wales.The guy got more goals in your league,than CMS and Miller.

Why would you pay £2 million if you could get him?When Blackpool agreed £500 009 for Jamie Murphy another Motherwell player,like McCormack was.Who is faster than he is,and is the clubs all time top goal scorer in Europe.Murphy would bang the goals in down there.And can play as a striker,or left wing.The guys pace is electric,and would be in my Scotland squad.As currently the onlt striker we have with real pace is Jamie Mackie.And for the record its shocking that the last time McCormack,was in a Scotland squad was against Wales.The guy got more goals in your league,than CMS and Miller.

I'm sure you know far better than me, but I wouldn't think that the target was huge on that score!?

I'm sure you know far better than me, but I wouldn't think that the target was huge on that score!?

Unless I'm reading this wrong , his European record stands at 3.

1 V Llanelli in 2009 & 2 v Aalesund ?? in 2010

http://www.soccerbase.com/players/player.sd?player_id=46448&season_id=140

Another bloody Jock when is somebody going to tell mcinnes there are good players available south of the border.

In fairness , he has been playing the right side of the border for the last 4 years.

Another bloody Jock when is somebody going to tell mcinnes there are good players available south of the border.

He is south of the boarder, or are you not aware of where Leeds is...?!

He is a proven goalscorer in the division that we are competing in... Where is the problem?!?!

Name a few English players that have proven over more than one season that they upto scoring around 20 championship goals per season,who are not in the final year of their contract and have rejected another one and are in the prime years of their career and I will show you a player with a £5million + price tag!

To my knowledge there has only been 2 players DMc has bought from Scotland and one of them is a cockney geezer! By that rational we are just as likely to be raiding clubs from the midlands! All these names that youre reading about is coming from the press not the club.

He is south of the boarder, or are you not aware of where Leeds is...?!

He is a proven goalscorer in the division that we are competing in... Where is the problem?!?!

Name a few English players that have proven over more than one season that they upto scoring around 20 championship goals per season,who are not in the final year of their contract and have rejected another one and are in the prime years of their career and I will show you a player with a £5million + price tag!

To be fair he has had 2 good seasons, 2 bad seasons.

I reckon he would be a good signing though, just believe price and wages would be far too high

Archived