IGNORED

Ross Mccormack?

brad blit

Do you really not get it ?? This thread is a perfect example of why you piss off so many people. WE (BCFC fans) were discussing a report in our local paper that said we MIGHT be interested in Ross McCormack. THEN YOU TURN UP.

Your started by saying why pay £2M for McCormack when Jamie Murphy would cost less. WE WERE NOT DISCUSSING MURPHY . There is absolutley no need to bring him into the thread , Nor Jamie Mackie or CMS or Miller or McFadden.

If you want to comment on if you think the signing of McCormack would be good or bad , that's fine. Just leave all the other players out of it.

Also you obviously have more knowledge than most on here of Scottish players but dont keep shooting there opnions down. Now as I've said elswhere , 4 other teams in our league have Scottish managers , go and pester them for a bit !

McCormack would be a great signing.How ever why would he even consider it.With Wigan and West Ham interested in him?Also even if its only Huddersfield that wants him.He gets to play with Rhodes,one off the hottest prospects in the game right now.And he will be closer to home,than stuck away down south in the sticks.And as for Murphy I have heard plenty off City fans discuss him on here.I really do not care what people think about me on here.Maybe Dixon has been reading the posts.And decided he would rather play for Huddersfield.As Scottish players do not seem to get much love on these pages.Even when they have done a decent job for you.

I am sorry enough is enough!

Moderators, this person called 'Jock' is clearly NOT a City fan on the 'CITY FANS FORUM'. He has nothing positive to say about the club we all love and constantly puts us down against any rival in our division or the pointless SPL of which we have no interest whatsoever.

I have complained about this deviant before but you have done nothing.

Either ban this anti City, anti English, pro Scottish (Bristol is in England BTW) or please delete this 2nd generation, season ticket holding person who is encouraging his children in the ways of the mighty reds from BS3 please.

FFS sort your act out!

CTID

I am sorry enough is enough!

Moderators, this person called 'Jock' is clearly NOT a City fan on the 'CITY FANS FORUM'. He has nothing positive to say about the club we all love and constantly puts us down against any rival in our division or the pointless SPL of which we have no interest whatsoever.

I have complained about this deviant before but you have done nothing.

Either ban this anti City, anti English, pro Scottish (Bristol is in England BTW) or please delete this 2nd generation, season ticket holding person who is encouraging his children in the ways of the mighty reds from BS3 please.

FFS sort your act out!

CTID

Again show me were I have said anything xenophobic against the English?Do you see me on any pages about your national team on here?Laughing or praising your efforts at the finals?So how can I be anti English,when I have shown no interest to comment on said page?I grew up in a Rangers supporting house hold.And I have paid money as a adult following Ayr United up and down the country.As I hold no truck with bigots off any form.Many off my friends who followed Celtic,are now Ayr fans to.How ever when the derby comes,we are going to follow the team we grew up with out off loyalty to our family.Again good luck to City.I hope you go up,and play in the EPL soon.I will be putting money on you winning the play off finals.If Deek gets the funds,and the players that he is after.And like it or not,many off them play up here in Scotland.He has said so him self,that he will be buying from up here this summer.He had to trim his squad last year.So he can get in who he needs.And I have never ever said,all he would buy would be Scots or free transfers.How ever many City fans have questioned how much cash he will have for players.Some have said it could be up to half a million to a million.If he does not sell players on.

McCormack would be a great signing.How ever why would he even consider it.With Wigan and West Ham interested in him?Also even if its only Huddersfield that wants him.He gets to play with Rhodes,one off the hottest prospects in the game right now.And he will be closer to home,than stuck away down south in the sticks.And as for Murphy I have heard plenty off City fans discuss him on here.I really do not care what people think about me on here.Maybe Dixon has been reading the posts.And decided he would rather play for Huddersfield.As Scottish players do not seem to get much love on these pages.Even when they have done a decent job for you.

Yet again utter utter bollocks!!! Scott Murray is a 24 carat City legend and Paul Hartley was very highly regarded by most City fans whilst he was here. Most City fans are pleased that Pearson has signed a new 2 year deal, so to claim Scottish players' do not seem to get much love on these pages' is just more of your incessant crap. What we don't want or need is some bloke who tries to pimp any player to this forum who has ever drunk a can of Irn Bru, whether there is any interest or not, and then spends day after day, post after post belittling our club and saying that McSuchandsuch wouldn't sign for us anyway.

Yet again utter utter bollocks!!! Scott Murray is a 24 carat City legend and Paul Hartley was very highly regarded by most City fans whilst he was here. Most City fans are pleased that Pearson has signed a new 2 year deal, so to claim Scottish players' do not seem to get much love on these pages' is just more of your incessant crap. What we don't want or need is some bloke who tries to pimp any player to this forum who has ever drunk a can of Irn Bru, whether there is any interest or not, and then spends day after day, post after post belittling our club and saying that McSuchandsuch wouldn't sign for us anyway.

I agree we do not need those people too.And I am still waiting,to be shown anywhere that I have slagged off England?Or the English in general bye my detractors or bye the mods.Sure some off your fans have said good things about said players.How ever they are the minority.All I read about is Clarkson in here.And others like Webster,who was never 100 per cent fit when at your club.He would be a great signing for any championship club.He is a born winner,look at the cups he won with Dundee Utd and Hearts.And he is also a leader.How ever he is on a high wage at Hearts.They will be looking to get rid off him,if the right bid comes in.As they are in debt.Maybe they will even free him,you never know.

Archived