IGNORED

Ross Mccormack?

brad blit

To be fair he has had 2 good seasons, 2 bad seasons.

I reckon he would be a good signing though, just believe price and wages would be far too high

McCormack is a striker he was banging them in at Cardiff.And then he got stuck out wide where he never wanted to be.When they got Boothroyd in.

Yes please. Great goalscorer at this level and just the type striker that would work well with Stead imo. Fingers crossed.

McInnes is also in the market for a centre-half and left-back, but has dismissed rumours linking him with Middlesbrough's Stephen McManus and Chelsea starlet Ben Gordon.

Please don't say Jody Morris is the 'creative midfielder' he was after? The Post have reported we are after Myhill, Dixon, Keogh, Suso and McCormack.

Oh how I wish all of those came true. On rumours from the Post, our side would look like this:

GK: Myhill

RB: Foster/Skuse

CB: Keogh

CB: Fontaine

LB: Dixon

RM: Adomah

CM: Skuse/Elliot

CM: Suso/Morris

LM: Pearson/Bolasie

ST: Stead

ST: McCormack/Pitman

I like that squad be well happy if we can pull a few of these off

To my knowledge there has only been 2 players DMc has bought from Scotland and one of them is a cockney geezer! By that rational we are just as likely to be raiding clubs from the midlands! All these names that youre reading about is coming from the press not the club.

Absolutely, this was in the Welsh press a few days ago but let's be honest, even if it is true we are likely to be near the bottom of his likely destinations.

I'd simply suggest the Post are trawling other papers and rumour sites for their stories, it would be an interesting exercise to see who we finally end up with in August as opposed to those they have linked us with, remember that Hearts goalie of about six weeks ago, for one?

McCormack is a striker he was banging them in at Cardiff.And then he got stuck out wide where he never wanted to be.When they got Boothroyd in.

Yes he was played wide a lot, but he also didn't do well for Leeds when he first joined them.

Cardiff fans say he has a problem with gambling, drinking, eating, driving and is just genuinely lazy and bad off the pitch.

Yes he was played wide a lot, but he also didn't do well for Leeds when he first joined them.

Cardiff fans say he has a problem with gambling, drinking, eating, driving and is just genuinely lazy and bad off the pitch.

Its his life so imo he could do whatever he wanted really off the pitch (bar getting himself put in jail) as long as he performed on it

The only Cardiff fan to comment on this thread says he would be a great signing and they would like him back themselves!

Its his life so imo he could do whatever he wanted really off the pitch (bar getting himself put in jail) as long as he performed on it

Well no I would disagree, he needs to keep his body in as best condition as possible, especially if someone paid millions for him.

His job is in the public eye, and like it or not he has to be a role model.

Well no I would disagree, he needs to keep his body in as best condition as possible, especially if someone paid millions for him.

His job is in the public eye, and like it or not he has to be a role model.

ok I agree with the role model part but as long as what he did stayed out of the papers. In regards to keeping his body in its best possible shape, if he went about it as what sounds normal but notched 20 goals in a season would you complain?

From the penalty spot. As we don't get penalties, he can do one for 2 million!

ok I agree with the role model part but as long as what he did stayed out of the papers. In regards to keeping his body in its best possible shape, if he went about it as what sounds normal but notched 20 goals in a season would you complain?

Its hard to stay out the papers these days.

If he was getting 20 a season and was in bad shape I would wonder how good he would be if he was in good shape, and feel sorry how he is throwing his career away :laughcont:

From the penalty spot. As we don't get penalties, he can do one for 2 million!

sour grapes and lies,he scored plenty when used up front for Leeds to.When they sold a few strikers,and he needed to fill in.And he ended up staying there,as he was doing the job

sour grapes and lies,he scored plenty when used up front for Leeds to.When they sold a few strikers,and he needed to fill in.And he ended up staying there,as he was doing the job

Mate, I've felt a bit sorry for you on other threads where there seemed to be a bit of a pack ganging up to slag you, but you don't help yourself with your posting style, do you?

TRL's post was clearly quite tongue-in-cheek so why post that it was 'sour grapes' (?) or a lie (??)

I think most of us would love to see McCormack come here, but I think the new regime won't want a big earner on the books so it is very unlikely IMO.

Mate, I've felt a bit sorry for you on other threads where there seemed to be a bit of a pack ganging up to slag you, but you don't help yourself with your posting style, do you?

TRL's post was clearly quite tongue-in-cheek so why post that it was 'sour grapes' (?) or a lie (??)

I think most of us would love to see McCormack come here, but I think the new regime won't want a big earner on the books so it is very unlikely IMO.

McCormack scored for Rangers in Europe.Like Miller first time around,we never gave him a chance.We pinched him from Celtic when he was young.I rate McCormack would have him back in a heart beat,if we were aloud to sign players again.And if we had the money,and we dont.I am not out to win any awards for popularity on here.All I want is for you team to do well and go up.Even if some off your supporters so not believe me.I want all the Scots managers in your league to do well.As it gets more off our players,playing in the top flight.And should make our national team better,well here is hoping or even dreaming.

McCormack scored for Rangers in Europe.Like Miller first time around,we never gave him a chance.We pinched him from Celtic when he was young.I rate McCormack would have him back in a heart beat,if we were aloud to sign players again.And if we had the money,and we dont.I am not out to win any awards for popularity on here.All I want is for you team to do well and go up.Even if some off your supporters so not believe me.I want all the Scots managers in your league to do well.As it gets more off our players,playing in the top flight.And should make our national team better,well here is hoping or even dreaming.

I've been impressed with him when I've seen him. The money, as I say, is a big sticking point. Assuming he'd even be interested.

That's good to hear. Now then , there are 4 other Scottish managers in our league , go and bother their forums for a while , eh !!

Sour grapes? Last time I looked Leeds and Cardiff were in the same league as us! And maynard out scored him even when Cardiff were getting pens every other game.

Sour grapes over a average jock, not a chance.

Sour grapes? Last time I looked Leeds and Cardiff were in the same league as us! And maynard out scored him even when Cardiff were getting pens every other game.

Sour grapes over a average jock, not a chance.

He does not play for you any more.Also if Maynard is that good,why are West Ham interested in McCormack.It says Wigan are as well.So I hope that its true,and Snodgrass goes to Villa.And that is more guys we will have in the EPL.Its a cert Naismith,Whittaker,McGregor will be there to.How ever the shagger has options in Spain,Seville are still sniffing round him.

Hes been at an awful lot of clubs for only one season - usually a reason for that.

Oh how I wish all of those came true. On rumours from the Post, our side would look like this:

GK: Myhill

RB: Foster/Skuse

CB: Keogh

CB: Fontaine

LB: Dixon

RM: Adomah

CM: Skuse/Elliot

CM: Suso/Morris

LM: Pearson/Bolasie

ST: Stead

ST: McCormack/Pitman

And if you think that squad with the money it would cost (3 mil and up) would get us anywhere near top ten then dream on!

Myhill,Keogh,Suso,Morris and McCormack, if they were any good,would have been snapped up.

Myhill was utter crap at Hull,kept out of the side by a flapping midget,Keogh just got relegated,Suso is a twitter hoax,Morris is too old and McCormack too expensive.

Now we are not getting McManus.

Bikey must be target no 1 and then a proper creative mid.

Suso....ffs.

Have a day off...

Myhill has always been a good keeper at this level. Keogh may have got relegated but since when was it a 1 man team? Suso may be a twitter hoax but if you read my post I was going along by the rumours from The Post which he was on.

FFS can we have just ONE thread that doesnt get taken over by The Jock?

Please can you start your own thread and pass on any info there and if anyone is interested they click on it and argue until the cows come home then i dont have to read it. Thanks

You can block my posts you know,if you do not want to read them.And so can everybody else that has a problem with me.

You can block my posts you know,if you do not want to read them.And so can everybody else that has a problem with me.

It's not just your posts, it's the posts that rightly or wrongly argue with you. You dont need to turn every thread into a debate on scotish football!

Anyway, McCormack would be a great signing but i dont think we are in for him for a second and its just a page filler from Mr Stockhausen who hasnt had a "player" interview to type up recently

It's not just your posts, it's the posts that rightly or wrongly argue with you. You dont need to turn every thread into a debate on scotish football!

Anyway, McCormack would be a great signing but i dont think we are in for him for a second and its just a page filler from Mr Stockhausen who hasnt had a "player" interview to type up recently

It takes two people to make a argument,why you picking on me?Also I am not arguing just airing my opinions like everybody else is free to do on this plat form.

FFS can we have just ONE thread that doesnt get taken over by The Jock?

Please can you start your own thread and pass on any info there and if anyone is interested they click on it and argue until the cows come home then i dont have to read it. Thanks

I'm inclined to agree. Can't we let Jock have his own thread for his pearls of Scottish wisdom? It would stop virtually every other thread sinking into a England v Scotland battle and make the forums alot easier to read ATM. If people want to read / argue his points then fine but those of us that don't, can read / comment on other threads without dredging through an awful lot of drivel (not all from Jock btw).

I totally appreciate Jocks passion for Scotland and Scottish football but it's getting a bit daft now WTGR.

Let's have an 'Ask Jock' thread.

It takes two people to make a argument,why you picking on me?Also I am not arguing just airing my opinions like everybody else is free to do on this plat form.

Do you really not get it ?? This thread is a perfect example of why you piss off so many people. WE (BCFC fans) were discussing a report in our local paper that said we MIGHT be interested in Ross McCormack. THEN YOU TURN UP.

Your started by saying why pay £2M for McCormack when Jamie Murphy would cost less. WE WERE NOT DISCUSSING MURPHY . There is absolutley no need to bring him into the thread , Nor Jamie Mackie or CMS or Miller or McFadden.

If you want to comment on if you think the signing of McCormack would be good or bad , that's fine. Just leave all the other players out of it.

Also you obviously have more knowledge than most on here of Scottish players but dont keep shooting there opnions down. Now as I've said elswhere , 4 other teams in our league have Scottish managers , go and pester them for a bit !

Do you really not get it ?? This thread is a perfect example of why you piss off so many people. WE (BCFC fans) were discussing a report in our local paper that said we MIGHT be interested in Ross McCormack. THEN YOU TURN UP.

Your started by saying why pay £2M for McCormack when Jamie Murphy would cost less. WE WERE NOT DISCUSSING MURPHY . There is absolutley no need to bring him into the thread , Nor Jamie Mackie or CMS or Miller or McFadden.

If you want to comment on if you think the signing of McCormack would be good or bad , that's fine. Just leave all the other players out of it.

Also you obviously have more knowledge than most on here of Scottish players but dont keep shooting there opnions down. Now as I've said elswhere , 4 other teams in our league have Scottish managers , go and pester them for a bit !

Why not talk about Murphy, Mackie, CMS, Miller or McFadden when you can talk about Paul Heffernan, Johnny Russell, Mackay-Steven and Garry O'connor....:whistle:

Archived