IGNORED

Ross Mccormack?

brad blit

You'd think there would be a few fairly important issues on the Rangers forums to discuss about now....

It might be worth getting on there. Now that it looks like they will be playing in Scottish Div 3 , there must be a few players from Avonmouth , Shire and Lawrence Weston we could reccomend. I hear one lad scored over 30 goals last season. Thats more than James McFadden , Ross McCormack and Sone Aluko put together, he must be shit hot !! :whistle2:

Why not talk about Murphy, Mackie, CMS, Miller or McFadden when you can talk about Paul Heffernan, Johnny Russell, Mackay-Steven and Garry O'connor.... :whistle:

Johnny Russell the guy you told me played left wing?And I had to tell you that he was a striker?Just hope Mackay Steven has earned his move back to Liverpool.Rodgers was keen on taking him to Swansea.Best winger in our league,out with James Forest.

Johnny Russell the guy you told me played left wing?And I had to tell you that he was a striker?Just hope Mackay Steven has earned his move back to Liverpool.Rodgers was keen on taking him to Swansea.Best winger in our league,out with James Forest.

Yep. You overrate Scottish players so much it's laughable.

Scottish Football is now dead. Rangers aren't going to be in the SPL which leaves Celtic to win the league every year by about 30 points. Stop trying to persuade everyone to think it's a league with great players.

One question.. Why are you even interested in Bristol City? You said you were a fan but you never seem to show any support or refer to the club as us or we.

Yep. You overrate Scottish players so much it's laughable.

Scottish Football is now dead. Rangers aren't going to be in the SPL which leaves Celtic to win the league every year by about 30 points. Stop trying to persuade everyone to think it's a league with great players.

One question.. Why are you even interested in Bristol City? You said you were a fan but you never seem to show any support or refer to the club as us or we.

Saying I want you to earn a place in the EPL is not showing support?Possibly placing a bet on you winning the play off final nearer the time,when I see who Deek buys is not supporting you?What part off earn a move BACK to Liverpool for Gary Mackay Steven do you not understand?The guy has something that earned him that move to start with.Injury set him back,injuries that he has proven that he is over now.Why are City fans interested with Rangers?And thinking that they have a chance with some off our players?Even guys like Lafferty could easily get a better club.Burnley would have him back ina heart beat.£350 000 is all he is going for.Grant Adam is the only player,that I think you might get when the crap hits the fan.Even Ross Perry will find a better move.And is every bit as good as Scott Wilson,who earned a move to Liverpool.

Saying I want you to earn a place in the EPL is not showing support?Possibly placing a bet on you winning the play off final nearer the time,when I see who Deek buys is not supporting you?What part off earn a move BACK to Liverpool for Gary Mackay Steven do you not understand?The guy has something that earned him that move to start with.Injury set him back,injuries that he has proven that he is over now.Why are City fans interested with Rangers?And thinking that they have a chance with some off our players?Even guys like Lafferty could easily get a better club.Burnley would have him back ina heart beat.£350 000 is all he is going for.Grant Adam is the only player,that I think you might get when the crap hits the fan.Even Ross Perry will find a better move.And is every bit as good as Scott Wilson,who earned a move to Liverpool.

Danny Wilson.

Danny Wilson.

Scott Wilson might end up with you though.He is a free agent,and a decent full back and defensive midfielder.Man City were interested in him at one time,when he was at Dundee United.Anyway I have had enough off this.I have better things to be getting on with today.Its been nice talking to you,and for the record.I wish you all the best.Your gonna need it,with the decent talent your missing out on.Just hope you get Black and Davidson.How ever Sheff Wed are a bigger club.So Black will no doubt end up there.Dave Jones is a good boss,and likes his Scottish lads just like Holloway the man you love to hate.

It might be worth getting on there. Now that it looks like they will be playing in Scottish Div 3 , there must be a few players from Avonmouth , Shire and Lawrence Weston we could reccomend. I hear one lad scored over 30 goals last season. Thats more than James McFadden , Ross McCormack and Sone Aluko put together, he must be shit hot !! :whistle2:

I've heard of one that was rumoured to be interesting Sea Mills, so i guess he'd rather sign for them rather than Rangers

He does not play for you any more.Also if Maynard is that good,why are West Ham interested in McCormack.It says Wigan are as well.So I hope that its true,and Snodgrass goes to Villa.And that is more guys we will have in the EPL.Its a cert Naismith,Whittaker,McGregor will be there to.How ever the shagger has options in Spain,Seville are still sniffing round him.

Its called paper talk.

McCormack scored for Rangers in Europe.Like Miller first time around,we never gave him a chance.We pinched him from Celtic when he was young.I rate McCormack would have him back in a heart beat,if we were aloud to sign players again.And if we had the money,and we dont.I am not out to win any awards for popularity on here.All I want is for you team to do well and go up.Even if some off your supporters so not believe me.I want all the Scots managers in your league to do well.As it gets more off our players,playing in the top flight.And should make our national team better,well here is hoping or even dreaming.

I'm not sure if you're aware of this but a player called Peter Styvar scored in Europe. Out of interest do you rate him?

Yes your reading it wrong,he has scored 7 times in Europe.He got four in Europe the season before that.And has broken Steve Kirk,s record who held it before him.Think he scored 6 for them in Europe.

Better sign him up then, thats prolific!! But thats v TNS, Sligo Rovers etc?!?!

Better sign him up then, thats prolific!! But thats v TNS, Sligo Rovers etc?!?!

Well Holloway thought he was good enough for Blackpool.And he has not got many Scots players wrong has he?The only one that does not seem to play is Husband,they signed from Hearts.Well that is if he is still with them.Deek will know all about Murphy.He might be holding out to a move to the EPL though.Been linked to plenty off there teams,QPR,WIGAN,WBA,even SPURS at one point.How ever if he does not get a big EPL move.He can work his way to playing there,bye doing well for a championship team.He is electric with his pace,has a good first touch.And can score with both feet.Should score more headers though.The goals he gets are mostly with his feet.Playing off the shoulder off the last defender.Most championship sides will not be able to cope with him.When he is in full pelt,has good skill levels to.And can whip in good balls,big Higdon has thrived when Murphy is on fire.

McCormack is a striker he was banging them in at Cardiff.And then he got stuck out wide where he never wanted to be.When they got Boothroyd in.

He got 16 of those 20+ goals from penalties that season. Cardiff had 1 in every 5 penalties given in the championship that season. He also missed a couple and was relieved of penalty duties.

He got 16 of those 20+ goals from penalties that season. Cardiff had 1 in every 5 penalties given in the championship that season. He also missed a couple and was relieved of penalty duties.

He banged them in all season at Leeds.And they were not all spot kicks.Its a stupid thread this any way.He will never sign for you.If he has the options to go to two EPL clubs.And Huddersfield are closer to home,and a big club.With a massive new stadium and passionate support.I think that is why Dixon went there.He knows that they are sleeping giants.Could see them tempting more off our players down there.Scott Robertson could do a good job for them.And is better than Scott Artfield,who is a decent player fair enough.

He banged them in all season at Leeds.And they were not all spot kicks.Its a stupid thread this any way.He will never sign for you.If he has the options to go to two EPL clubs.And Huddersfield are closer to home,and a big club.With a massive new stadium and passionate support.I think that is why Dixon went there.He knows that they are sleeping giants.Could see them tempting more off our players down there.Scott Robertson could do a good job for them.And is better than Scott Artfield,who is a decent player fair enough.

According to various Crystal Palace forums, he has agreed personal terms with Palace and a bid of £1M accepted. That would tend to disregard your comments.

As for you being a City fan, I seriously doubt any City fan would blow smoke up a rivals arse at our expense. Our support stands comparison with Huddersfields' and I should know as I go to the Galpharm quite regularly as I have close friends up there. Yes, they won the league title 3 times but that was, WTGR to them, 90 years ago! Good club but no better than us. With the catchment area of this city and the new stadium, we could easily be a club with support that would dwarf an awful lot of clubs in the Championship.

According to various Crystal Palace forums, he has agreed personal terms with Palace and a bid of £1M accepted. That would tend to disregard your comments.

As for you being a City fan, I seriously doubt any City fan would blow smoke up a rivals arse at our expense. Our support stands comparison with Huddersfields' and I should know as I go to the Galpharm quite regularly as I have close friends up there. Yes, they won the league title 3 times but that was, WTGR to them, 90 years ago! Good club but no better than us. With the catchment area of this city and the new stadium, we could easily be a club with support that would dwarf an awful lot of clubs in the Championship.

Freedman was a striker,so he could get the best back out off him.I have heard nothing official on this though.And cant see it happening,the guys done good enough for a crack at the EPL.What age is he 25 or something?He deserves a chance to see what he can do up there.Hull City were thinking about signing him when they were up there.I await with interest to see were he ends up.And if its the EPL,hopefully he plays and finds his way back into the Scotland set up.

Freedman was a striker,so he could get the best back out off him.I have heard nothing official on this though.And cant see it happening,the guys done good enough for a crack at the EPL.What age is he 25 or something?He deserves a chance to see what he can do up there.Hull City were thinking about signing him when they were up there.I await with interest to see were he ends up.And if its the EPL,hopefully he plays and finds his way back into the Scotland set up.

Och aye the nooooooooooooo to you to!

Probably clubs trying to get to the premier league before financial fair play, we could see a scramble of teams this season going for it and paying for it when they don't make it. So if we are looking at cutting back and re-adjusting now it could be better for us in a season or 2 if were still in this division, being better sorted while clubs try to cut back with players on bigger wages whilst trying to get promoted.

The only thing that leads me to think this has any substance in it whatsoever is the fact it was both in the Daily Star and The Sun... not exactly the fountains of all knowledge but it could potentially true as reported in more than one!?!

Wages and everything else aside, I think he would be a fantastic signing and would really show intent by the club!

The only thing that leads me to think this has any substance in it whatsoever is the fact it was both in the Daily Star and The Sun... not exactly the fountains of all knowledge but it could potentially true as reported in more than one!?!

Wages and everything else aside, I think he would be a fantastic signing and would really show intent by the club!

If it's in one paper, usually other papers seem to jump on the bandwagon.

I wouldn't take much notice of that.

Have you seen the Star's report ? Hardly in depth. Probably just seen something on t'internet

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/view/259024/Bristol-City-target-Leeds-star-Ross-McCormack/

Archived