IGNORED

Mark Wilson On Trial With Us!

HusseyBCFC

You won't get permission for stuff like that, it personal data that should be kept safe. I hate the lack of professionalism of people today. Why even do it, either on thick bint, or just doesn't give a flying **** about her job and responsibilities, and posting photos of passengers of a flight is far more interesting than actually doing her ******* job, and keeping things like this confidential.

See, what I've done here is not clicked a link, assumed something and ended up looking an arse.

I thought it would be pictures of the players walking through a gate, and by permission I meant asking the players for a picture!

Having now had a look, I'm in complete agreement! And yes, she probably will be fired!

The overreaction is astounding.

Except for the G*s part, that's perfectly legitimate.

It is not, what next, some dubious character finds this on Twitter, approaches her offering money for pre booked passengers! Could lead anywhere.

I would seriously hope she was on a formal written warning. It is just plain stupid, especially in that industry.

It's not....I personally dont give a toss, but in this day and age where security is massive at all airports, taking photos of things like that is going to be a big no no.

Over reaction?? Not in the slightest. One complaint....and she is gone, and rightly so

Totally agree... If his pic is genuinely true then the club should be taking action..

Personally I think it's a very good fake..

See, what I've done here is not clicked a link, assumed something and ended up looking an arse.

I thought it would be pictures of the players walking through a gate, and by permission I meant asking the players for a picture!

Having now had a look, I'm in complete agreement! And yes, she probably will be fired!

No worries, then :). I really thought you may had lost it for a minute :)

No worries, then :). I really thought you may had lost it for a minute :)

Ha! No, I just suffer from laziness an couldn't be bothered to see what the pictures were and assumed wrongly!

She could be in very big trouble.

She also appears to favour Essex over Bristol so clearly has some issues.

Ha! No, I just suffer from laziness an couldn't be bothered to see what the pictures were and assumed wrongly!

She could be in very big trouble.

She also appears to favour Essex over Bristol so clearly has some issues.

Well, the Essex thing is a sure fire sacking offence!

Refreshing to see some humility on here for a change, well done sir!

Nice to have a sneeky rumor that is actually true for a change but what kind of idiot posts that on thier Facebook page?? P45 time i think.

How would it be pointless?

Man City already had Dzeko, Tevez, Adebayor, Santa Cruz and Balotelli when they signed Aguero. But Aguero is better.

Are you aware of the budgetary restrictions placed on Del? Or whether Wilson would sit within them?

If he's better than our other options then it's an astute signing. Who was to know that he'd become available when Del signed Foster?

Anyone who betters the first 11 is a good signing. Maybe Wilson will do that.

Exactly, its up to both Heaton and Wilson to prove they are worth a contract, IF they can and Del thinks they can improve the squad within his budget then they are worthy of the chance to wear our shirt...

How would it be pointless?

Man City already had Dzeko, Tevez, Adebayor, Santa Cruz and Balotelli when they signed Aguero. But Aguero is better.

Are you aware of the budgetary restrictions placed on Del? Or whether Wilson would sit within them?

If he's better than our other options then it's an astute signing. Who was to know that he'd become available when Del signed Foster?

Anyone who betters the first 11 is a good signing. Maybe Wilson will do that.

From what I have seen he is not better than what we have and is injury prone. Your argument about man city is a poor comparison because they were assembling a squad that needed to challenge for the title and they didn't have a strict budget to abide by. We already have....

Foster,Carey,Wilson, Edwards and Skuse that can play at right back.

Cunningham,Foster, Edwards,Nyatanga, Fonts, and in an emergency the likes of Bryan,Wooly,Pearson could all fill in at left back.

We need an out and out centre half, not someone that can play there as a make shift.

The idea is to improve the squad, not sign someone that is only on a par if not better than what we already have. Why unnecessarily clog up the squad and add to the wage bill? It will also give the likes of Edwards even less of a chance to shine.

If we did sign him and he turned out to be better than what we have I will of course hold my hands up and admit I am wrong. But his record suggests otherwise to me. No need for him if you ask me. But like I said, could be wrong l, but that's just how I see it.

So Heaton and Wilson were definately on trial with us in Marbella, and we went to the additional expense of arranging flights and accomodation for them, yet McInnes wasn't there to run the rule ?

Putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5, I think that McInnes had already made his mind up about them.

So Heaton and Wilson were definately on trial with us in Marbella, and we went to the additional expense of arranging flights and accomodation for them, yet McInnes wasn't there to run the rule ?

Putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5, I think that McInnes had already made his mind up about them.

You have a good point, expect them both to sign tomorrow!

Perhaps McInnes was just on a different outbound flight?

Yep. That is a good point. Though if Doc was there, he's pretty trusted.

He trusts Doc, will have reports from him and the other staff.

Can look at them when they are back in England

McInnes was there for part of the trip and so would have seen them. In the case of Heaton, Spink would have a big influence on that decision I'm sure. Thing is, how many trialists have actually signed for us over the years? Not many I'd wager.

McInnes was there for part of the trip and so would have seen them. In the case of Heaton, Spink would have a big influence on that decision I'm sure. Thing is, how many trialists have actually signed for us over the years? Not many I'd wager.

Thats because Johnson was mad, we could of signed Owusu-Abeyie & Alexi Eromenko, both went on to play top fligh football & in Eromenkos case, Champions league!!!

Foster,Carey,Wilson, Edwards and Skuse that can play at right back.

Cunningham,Foster, Edwards,Nyatanga, Fonts, and in an emergency the likes of Bryan,Wooly,Pearson could all fill in at left back.

We need an out and out centre half, not someone that can play there as a make shift.

The idea is to improve the squad, not sign someone that is only on a par if not better than what we already have. Why unnecessarily clog up the squad and add to the wage bill? It will also give the likes of Edwards even less of a chance to shine.

If we did sign him and he turned out to be better than what we have I will of course hold my hands up and admit I am wrong. But his record suggests otherwise to me. No need for him if you ask me. But like I said, could be wrong l, but that's just how I see it.

Agree with this fully, lad is a right back, unless Foster is going back up north, then why are after him?

We need a strong, first ball winning centre half, a Shaun Taylor, not a make shift centre half that can cover the position

Yet again, confused by Derek

Agree with this fully, lad is a right back, unless Foster is going back up north, then why are after him?

We need a strong, first ball winning centre half, a Shaun Taylor, not a make shift centre half that can cover the position

he played over 50 games at center back and says he is comfortable across the whole back four, hes a utility player and would be a good signing, wish people would stop moaning!

Yet again confused by Derek. How? Please elaborate.

Archived