IGNORED

Mark Wilson On Trial With Us!

HusseyBCFC

FFS Foster and Pearson were good enough to help get us out of the crap that the totally inept Millen left us in and not forgetting Mcgivern was a Millen signing, Keinen was only ever cover and Wood scored a couple of very important goals, DMC did what he was originally tasked to do keep us up, something that looked increasingly unlikely under Millen and now he needs a season to steady the ship, give the guy a break.

Totally agree Esmond! People are forgetting that his task was to keep us up, and the signings he made were there to do that so he could get the

job done successfully! Every player he bought except Keinan had a big part of our battle to stay up. Wood scored a couple, Pearson scored and assisted a couple, Hogan scored at Boro, Bikey was a rock at the back who played a big part of our unbeaten run and Foster towards the end played very well.

Mcinnes came into the job when we were 6 points from safety. He's done a terrific job in my eyes and here's hoping for a more successful season than the last.

His signings were average and done their jobs. Nothing else.

You're forgetting the point though? His job last season was to keep us up, he's done that and you are still slagging him off!? He made the signings that would get the job done which worked in our favour. He's shipped out the rubbish like many people wanted and now looking to strengthen, what more do you want!!?

Yes but the Del kept him on for another 6 months

His signings were average and done their jobs. Nothing else.

Foster has arguably been poor for us. Wood scored a few but was on the bench a lot too.

I'm not saying McInnes is a bad manager, I personally think he's good but I'm just saying his signings aren't as amazing as everyone has been saying.

No he didn't.

http://www.bcfc.co.uk/page/ProfilesDetail/0,,10327~44422,00.html

I don't think his record has been as good as everyone has been making out.

Foster and Pearson have been very average.

The Cardiff defender Keinen? or whatever his name hardly player, same with Hugo Ephraim.

Wood was no where near as good as he was a B'ham, McGivern was very average too.

Bikey was a good signing though, can't remember who else has been signed by Del?

Keinan was pointless, was signed as cover but only made the bench once.

Expected alot more from Ephaim and Wood in all honesty,

Bikey was the short term beast we needed, but not one I'd want perm.

Foster to me has been a very poor player to date, apart from pace offered little, however like any Jan window signings only fair to give him a pre-season to settle especially when they have moved so far.

Pearson - he's a frustrating one, in the middle I think he's great and alongside Skuse/ Cisse looks quality, however when pushed out wide he's wasted, so unfair to blame the player, more how the manager is playing him,

Overall mixed....No outstanding but mainly ok/steady players.

The laughable thing with many of the hypocritical posters on this site is last season they were just praying to stay up, which we did and the new season hasn't even started and they are just writing us off before a ball is kicked, also many of the same hypocrites think it's trendy to trash GJ and his achievements yet somehow expect the same success, JC would struggle to manage BCFC.

The laughable thing with many of the hypocritical posters on this site is last season they were just praying to stay up, which we did and the new season hasn't even started and they are just writing us off before a ball is kicked, also many of the same hypocrites think it's trendy to trash GJ and his achievements yet somehow expect the same success, JC would struggle to manage BCFC.

However you were one of those wanting Millen sacked before a ball was kicked last season, So quit the self righteous attitude

Well Pearson is a definite upgrade on what we had, but Foster looked poor.

So what we have to judge on so far is one average player and a low quality one of the permanent additions (maybe that's why we're looking at Wilson...) and the fact we stayed up.

So 5-6/10 and undecided, if you think he's the messiah or a pariah you're jumping the gun.

However you were one of those wanting Millen sacked before a ball was kicked last season, So quit the self righteous attitude

Excuse me, put up or shut up there pal, because that is just a lie, my stance was although I was against his appointment I said give him 10 full league games (the same as the chairman of Millens supporters club RR) before a judgement needed to be made and I even said that I was well prepared to be proved wrong.

So get your facts straight and don't just make them up like most of your crap.

Totally agree Esmond! People are forgetting that his task was to keep us up, and the signings he made were there to do that so he could get the

job done successfully! Every player he bought except Keinan had a big part of our battle to stay up. Wood scored a couple, Pearson scored and assisted a couple, Hogan scored at Boro, Bikey was a rock at the back who played a big part of our unbeaten run and Foster towards the end played very well.

Mcinnes came into the job when we were 6 points from safety. He's done a terrific job in my eyes and here's hoping for a more successful season than the last.

The thing is, by the end of November, McInnes had us out the relegation zone and at that point had only signed Pearson.

He then made a number of signings and we had a terrible run and dived back into relegation zone with a terrible run of form in Jan-March only finally being safe in the final cup of games, McInnes seemed to have turned us around but when his players came in, we went on a shocking run, the likes of Foster & Wood were key players in that run.

Excuse me, put up or shut up there pal, because that is just a lie, my stance was although I was against his appointment I said give him 10 full league games (the same as the chairman of Millens supporters club RR) before a judgement needed to be made and I even said that I was well prepared to be proved wrong.

So get your facts straight and don't just make them up like most of your crap.

Exactly, you were against him.

The point is though, your making allegations against people which you can't back up, which is why I did the same with you. Don't like it do you,

As you've said though, you werent a millen fan, so why is so different and wrong for people to be against Derek? You can't have it both ways.

You're forgetting the point though? His job last season was to keep us up, he's done that and you are still slagging him off!? He made the signings that would get the job done which worked in our favour. He's shipped out the rubbish like many people wanted and now looking to strengthen, what more do you want!!?

How am I slagging him off? I think the job he has done was fantastic and highly rate the guy.

The signings done the job but nothing else. All were average bar Bikey. I want a bit better.

People are on here saying how McInnes is better in the market than Millen. McInnes brought in Bikey, the only signing I thought was good, the rest were average. Millen brought in Caulker, who was fantastic. I'm just saying at the moment McInnes hasn't amazed me with his signings, infact the opposite with the likes of Foster and Morris. I still have faith in him before you try and make me look like an Anti-McInnes guy.

The thing is, by the end of November, McInnes had us out the relegation zone and at that point had only signed Pearson.

He then made a number of signings and we had a terrible run and dived back into relegation zone with a terrible run of form in Jan-March only finally being safe in the final cup of games, McInnes seemed to have turned us around but when his players came in, we went on a shocking run, the likes of Foster & Wood were key players in that run.

Wow a bad run, how dare they! We've had a bad run for 2 years. Under Del last season, we had more good runs than bad ones.

How am I slagging him off? I think the job he has done was fantastic and highly rate the guy.

The signings done the job but nothing else. All were average bar Bikey. I want a bit better.

People are on here saying how McInnes is better in the market than Millen. McInnes brought in Bikey, the only signing I thought was good, the rest were average. Millen brought in Caulker, who was fantastic. I'm just saying at the moment McInnes hasn't amazed me with his signings, infact the opposite with the likes of Foster and Morris. I still have faith in him before you try and make me look like an Anti-McInnes guy.

Bottom of Division two, what quality would we get in? Nobody would want to come to us. Yes and those so say ' average ' players put in a good shift and kept us up.

Morris hasn't impressed you? when he hasn't even kicked a ball yet!!

Exactly, you were against him.

The point is though, your making allegations against people which you can't back up, which is why I did the same with you. Don't like it do you,

As you've said though, you werent a millen fan, so why is so different and wrong for people to be against Derek? You can't have it both ways.

I was against Alan Dicks but changed my mind over a period of time, that's what happens in football all appointments are not universally accepted at the time, but the facts are simple DMC was brought in to keep us up, which he did and soon a new season is starting and many already writing off our chances before a ball is kicked.

What allegations are you talking about? you've lost me as again.

Wow a bad run, how dare they! We've had a bad run for 2 years. Under Del last season, we had more good runs than bad ones.

2 years maybe, but spent more time in relegation zone last season than previous 2 years so it wouldmsuggestm

Really? Fixture list says otherwise, good run of 4/5 games, then he makes some signings and we go on 3/4 month run of simply relegation form, the last month once Bikey came in we turned it around

So far, McInnes record is actually worse than Millens which is frightening considering.

I was against Alan Dicks but changed my mind over a period of time, that's what happens in football all appointments are not universally accepted at the time, but the facts are simple DMC was brought in to keep us up, which he did and soon a new season is starting and many already writing off our chances before a ball is kicked.

What allegations are you talking about? you've lost me as again.

Random Accusations towards people of being hypocritical

Bottom of Division two, what quality would we get in? Nobody would want to come to us. Yes and those so say ' average ' players put in a good shift and kept us up.

Morris hasn't impressed you? when he hasn't even kicked a ball yet!!

They didn't put in a good shift though. They put in an average shifts.

Wood came in, had a great start with B'mingham and was average. Ephraim came in and was pretty poor. Foster was poor most games.

I'm just saying McInnes hasn't overly impressed me in the transfer market so far, IMO Millens/Coppells players played a bigger part (Stead, Cisse, Yannick)

No the signing of Morris hasn't impressed me, an aging CM who is very similar to our other players and from a poorer division. Its just my opinion but it can be changed if I'm wrong.

Cunningham and Bikey are signing which excited me, but that is 2 out of 6. Not good enough AT THE MOMENT.

Random Accusations towards people of being hypocritical

That's not allegations it's observations backed up by anecdotal evidence on this and many other threads, people are saying "we won't get promotion", "we won't make the play offs", FFS we came close to relegation last season and are people talking about steadying the ship?, no they are talking about promotion/play offs, don't you find that hypocritical?, Surely mid table mediocrity flirting just outside of the play offs and playing a more exciting brand of football would be a giant stride forward?, at this moment in time promotion and play offs are just dreams of some posters on here and of course Millen last season.

That's not allegations it's observations backed up by anecdotal evidence on this and many other threads, people are saying "we won't get promotion", "we won't make the play offs", FFS we came close to relegation last season and are people talking about steadying the ship?, no they are talking about promotion/play offs, don't you find that hypocritical?, Surely mid table mediocrity flirting just outside of the play offs and playing a more exciting brand of football would be a giant stride forward?, at this moment in time promotion and play offs are just dreams of some posters on here and of course Millen last season.

Personally think anyone dreaming of play-offs is mental, anything above 20th will be success.

It's how we do it is the issue, for me, I'd rather it be with younger players who will improve over time, than stop gap older pro's and loan signings,

Personally think anyone dreaming of play-offs is mental, anything above 20th will be success.

It's how we do it is the issue, for me, I'd rather it be with younger players who will improve over time, than stop gap older pro's and loan signings,

I don't understand how you wouldn't be happy with us signing Buzacky though?

He is a fantastic top championship player!

Well again i'm sorry to say your wrong Phil, only Manu have won things with kids and what kids they were, very unlikely that will ever be seen again. After 82 we did the same played kids and plummeted through the leagues and ended up at rock bottom of the 4th division until TC brought in some older pro's etc. it's all about balance and having older heads in the right positions organising, that has been our problem, we have good players but no organisers, putting the younger players into the correct positions and telling them when to go and when to hold etc.

What I am saying is last season we saw Pearson and Foster in a struggling team, we haven't seen Taylor properly and the signings that have been made so far let's wait and see how they gel as a team and not slag them off before we have even seen some of them play (like the guy in the title of this thread) I just wonder how many times in total all of his detractors together have actually seen him play?.

Spot on mate

Well if you think that, then why are you moaning about Del's signings and performances. We finished 20th where at one point looked dead and buried!

Strange that!

Well again i'm sorry to say your wrong Phil, only Manu have won things with kids and what kids they were, very unlikely that will ever be seen again. After 82 we did the same played kids and plummeted through the leagues and ended up at rock bottom of the 4th division until TC brought in some older pro's etc. it's all about balance and having older heads in the right positions organising, that has been our problem, we have good players but no organisers, putting the younger players into the correct positions and telling them when to go and when to hold etc.

What I am saying is last season we saw Pearson and Foster in a struggling team, we haven't seen Taylor properly and the signings that have been made so far let's wait and see how they gel as a team and not slag them off before we have even seen some of them play (like the guy in the title of this thread) I just wonder how many times in total all of his detractors together have actually seen him play?.

Sorry didnt mean kids, mean signing players 20-26 instead of 30+

Well if you think that, then why are you moaning about Del's signings and performances. We finished 20th where at one point looked dead and buried!

Strange that!

Quiet Child, re-read my previous reply to you on this.

Not sure if its been mentioned but if we do sign Wilson it could suggest Albert is leaving and we could see Foster move to the right wing?

Good shout...

None of us know what is happening with 'comings and goings'..

One name is mentioned and some fans just think its not a player we need.........

Personally not having seen Albert I can't make shout, but if a deal is on table then we should move him on.

But is Foster ready made replacement..?

I don't think his record has been as good as everyone has been making out.

Foster and Pearson have been very average.

The Cardiff defender Keinen? or whatever his name hardly player, same with Hugo Ephraim.

Wood was no where near as good as he was a B'ham, McGivern was very average too.

Bikey was a good signing though, can't remember who else has been signed by Del?

Stephen McManus

Archived