IGNORED

Paul Anderson

WarksRed

Good signing, but as mentioned above, does this mean someone is off?

If he plays on the left could it be that Woolford is going?

Like bolts out the the blue like this, helps me forget about the Thatchers induced Hangover.

Most sensible managers (I include Del), will want two players for each position, thus ending up with a squad of around 24. I fully expect this guy to be first choice, with Woolford as a back up.

I'm not going to slag the guy off, but, has anyone seen him play in the last two seasons and can comment on his abilities?

Clearly Del has seen something, perhaps he has trained with us prior to signing.

Could be that this is the left side partnership Del wants, I think it's fair to say the left side was probably a problem area last season, so a new left back, and left winger sounds good.

As an aside looking on the Forest site they have signed two players so far, midfield and centre back, paying fees for both of them.

I could be wrong but I seem to remember him playing on the left before despite being right footed. I think he possesses a vast amount of pace as well.

I think this is a great signing, did very well at Swansea and then in his first season at Forest. Seems to have faded a bit since then. I'm hoping the change of scenery will do him good.

I'm not going to slag the guy off, but, has anyone seen him play in the last two seasons and can comment on his abilities?

Clearly Del has seen something, perhaps he has trained with us prior to signing.

Could be that this is the left side partnership Del wants, I think it's fair to say the left side was probably a problem area last season, so a new left back, and left winger sounds good.

As an aside looking on the Forest site they have signed two players so far, midfield and centre back, paying fees for both of them.

I think you answered the question in your first line with the remark in the second.

Forest fans saying he'll be no loss - but they say that about any player that leaves and anyone coming in is a world beater....

That's right, Forest fans believe only players of Messi's ilk are good enough for the "twice european champions"...........yawn zzzzzzz, more than 30 yrs ago lads !

Interesting comments from Forest fans here:

Actually a bit gutted not to have re-signed him. Always thought he was a good player and thought he would have done well here this year fitness permitting sad.gif

Same.

Presumably he's not going to be on mega-bux at Bristol City, so considering we're lacking any sort of pace or width I would have thought Ando could have done a job, even if it was from the bench.

Think he'll prove a few people wrong when he's not asked to play a defensively minded midfield role. He certainly looked sharp enough playing behind the striker when he came on against Pompey in the last game of the season.

Would be a good signing if true! it also shows that dm sees pearson as more of a centre mid than a left , with wooly and anderson on the left, albert and yannick on the right, and with centre mids of elliot skuse morris killa and pearson; i cannot see us signing buszaky

It wasn't Alberts Facebook ! Look at the pic before......he,s white ! Unless Alberts arms have changed then pretty sure not him.

Yeah I saw that mate but tbf all the posts have been him , have you seen the video of him dancing haha

Archived