IGNORED

Paul Anderson

WarksRed

Clubs in the bag Lew - and if he's better than we've already got then surely it's a good signing

Of course, whether he will be is something we just don't know yet!

Yes ovcourse but I'm just not sure that this player is needed or the main priority if you like.

Yes ovcourse but I'm just not sure that this player is needed or the main priority if you like.

Def not a priority, but if there's someone who will improve then it's good to know DMc is being allowed to do so without having to move someone on first

Def not a priority, but if there's someone who will improve then it's good to know DMc is being allowed to do so without having to move someone on first

Yep, agreed. This signing suggests to me we will see 5 in midfield next season. Will be interesting to see what Del does

Let's hope he is a better player than Sproule, not that difficult really.

Sproule was better than a lot of people gave him credit for, can think of a number of games last season where we were without Albert and Sproule would have improved us significantly. Once fans have made their mind up on a player, there's no going back.

I'm going to put it out there... Do we need this guy?? We already have 4 wingers in the squad. Don't see how he is an improvement to what we already have. Sorry but that's just my opinion

personally I think we do are left side was non existent last year now with him and Cunningham should be bags of pace and more dangerous but I see where you are coming from we do have plenty of wingers just most aren't up to it

Him and Cunningham on the left, with Foster and Albert on the right could be a very interesting set up.

Certainly wouldn't want for pace or attacking commitment from the full backs.

Who goes in the middle is a different story...

I think we will see a midfield like this..

.........................Morris

Albert.....Skuse.......Pearson.....Anderson

Sproule was better than a lot of people gave him credit for, can think of a number of games last season where we were without Albert and Sproule would have improved us significantly. Once fans have made their mind up on a player, there's no going back.

Ron he played the wrong end of 120 games and probably played really well in about 10 of those, his end product was poor, he had no football brain, he was fast and occasionally (as the laws of probability would account for, it got it all right on the night) and since his return to the scots former old firm monopoly association premier league (now known as the Celtic monopoly premier league) his career has mirrored his whole career, 1 good game 8 or 9 anonymous games, dropped to the bench, comes on for 10 minutes plays ok, earns a recall and the cycle continues.

But he is/was and always will be a great bloke.

I think we will see a midfield like this..

.........................Morris

Albert.....Skuse.......Pearson.....Anderson

personally id like to see

Albert......skuse...........pearson...........yannick

..........................anderson

with skuse and pearson dropping slightly deeper

personally id like to see

Albert......skuse...........pearson...........yannick

..........................anderson

with skuse and pearson dropping slightly deeper

i think that is team for home games, we will be more defensive away from home imo.

Archived