IGNORED

Police Earning Their 70K

Barrs Court Red

.....what about Tony Martin the Norfolk farmer !!!!!! The poor bloke was hounded by burglars and 'phoned the Police on many occasions - as did his neighbours who were also continually being broken into. No sign of any Police protection to protect their life and property. Then Tony Martin shoots the buglars that were stalking him and the Police turn up as a storm unit against him. The Police follow the guidance of the government of the day - no matter how crass and stupid that government may be i.e. Tony Blair's anti-Englishman regime. Had Tony Martin shot those burglars in the U.S. state of Texas then he would have got a commendation and a big $ reward. The Norfolk Police responsible for allowing so many burglaries should have been prosecuted for dereliction of duty - they were quite happy to claim their pay from the taxpayer but didn't want to protect the property of those taxpayers.

I think you are confusing law makers with the police, they ensure we uphold the law, they don't make the law

I think you are confusing law makers with the police, they ensure we uphold the law, they don't make the law

.......the Police should 'uphold the law' and stand aside to allow the multitude of morally and ethically correct patriots - that are trying to perform a citizen's arrest on Tony Blair - to perform that arrest. Tony Blair can then be frog marched to the Haig where there will be a case for him to answer.

That is utter garbage about being a storm unit, Every day The police deal with "facebook" threats and frankly crime which isnt even crime, the oath says it all and the police cant no act5 as an agent for anyone unless protecting the property or human life. They dont discriminate against someone who earns 1 million or 1 pound.

:laughcont:

Archived