IGNORED

Wilson Sign Him Up

Dynamite Red

We don't need OAP's. We need people who can develop. Not 28 year olds.

MOM against a low League 2 side..

I agree. Signing players in their prime is mental.

I've got it, let's just pack the team with 16 year olds. We can press the save button every time we win and if we lose we can just restart from the previous win. One of those 16 year olds will then go on to be worth £20m and we can win the champions league within 2 years.

Cuckoo.

I've got it, let's just pack the team with 16 year olds. We can press the save button every time we win and if we lose we can just restart from the previous win. One of those 16 year olds will then go on to be worth £20m and we can win the champions league within 2 years.

Cuckoo.

As it stand we got one player that we can sell on with a profit. Don't you think we need a need another one?

Cuckoo.

+1

BCSweden always has the worst ikeas...sorry ideas.

Look forward. Where would you like us to be in 5-10 years time?

Signing a 28 year old that pobably has passed his best before date to market value is hardly good business.

Seriously get a grip! If Buzacky signed, would you be saying this? After all he is 30...

Look forward. Where would you like us to be in 5-10 years time?

Signing a 28 year old that pobably has passed his best before date to market value is hardly good business.

You clearly prefer the John Akinde route then !

Wilson looked good today, it doesn't matter that he was against a poor side you could just tell he knew what he was doing.

You clearly prefer the John Akinde route then !

Wilson looked good today, it doesn't matter that he was against a poor side you could just tell he knew what he was doing.

I understand why you call it the John Akinde route. We gave it one try.

We have always been able to overpay below average overaged players. It's our destiny.

Mark Wilson was very good yes, but Foster came on and did a just as effective job to be honest, whether we decide to get Wilson or not it wouldn't bother me that much.

I think they were both outshone by our other full back, Cunningham who was absolutely outstanding in defence and attack, I think he'll have been our best peice of business this window, regardless if we get Baldock, Buzsaky or gerrard!

Probably not good business.

Ian Harte and Andy Griffin were awful for Reading last season and definitely didn't play a pivotal role in their promotion. Come to think of this neither did Gunnarsson or Roberts... Experience adds nothing to a Championship club striving for better things.. :whistle:

Probably not good business.

I do appreciate what you're saying, but you're taking the point too far. in an ideal world we'd signe 19-24 year olds who all have resale value, but this isn't an ideal world and we're going to have to sometimes sign players who improve us now rather than improve our bank balance in a couple of years

Ian Harte and Andy Griffin were awful for Reading last season and definitely didn't play a pivotal role in their promotion. Come to think of this neither did Gunnarsson or Roberts... Experience adds nothing to a Championship club striving for better things.. :whistle:

We have been shit for 115 years. What about trying someting new? :clap:

I do appreciate what you're saying, but you're taking the point too far. in an ideal world we'd signe 19-24 year olds who all have resale value, but this isn't an ideal world and we're going to have to sometimes sign players who improve us now rather than improve our bank balance in a couple of years

Fair enough but look at the current squad. We are drifting away.

Archived