IGNORED

Southampton Tonight

BCFC Jordan

let him enjoy the match !

:-)

Half time, Southampton just better side on whole, City offered very little bar Foster breakaway before formation change.

Stead took his goal superbly, bent it with his left into corner from edge. Aside from that, especially at 4-5-1, largely spectator.

Skuse looked a little suspect but putting himself about as he does, while Morris shone with 5 man midfield, influence lessened after change in shape.

Albert looks like he could have something to offer as second striker if fluidity is seen going forward. Foster has had good half, as has Gerken who has made two smart saves.

Saints best chances have both come from poor City passes, one from Nyatanga, one from Skuse. They've looked more fluent side, but score line isnt particularly unfair on chances.

The team is shaping up to look very promising indeed albeit we're in pre-season, but that is a very talented Southampton line up we're currently leading against. Lets be fair as it stands we haven't got the most talentest squad in the world but via some shrew additions and getting the squad well drilled and organised Del has done wonders in his short time with us and has made us into a TEAM. Hopefully the performances from pre-season continue to build confidence and we take that into the new season and then who knows? can really see a big push for the top 6... or maybe i'm just a little to optimistic. :tongue:

:-)

Half time, Southampton just better side on whole, City offered very little bar Foster breakaway before formation change.

Stead took his goal superbly, bent it with his left into corner from edge. Aside from that, especially at 4-5-1, largely spectator.

Skuse looked a little suspect but putting himself about as he does, while Morris shone with 5 man midfield, influence lessened after change in shape.

Albert looks like he could have something to offer as second striker if fluidity is seen going forward. Foster has had good half, as has Gerken who has made two smart saves.

Saints best chances have both come from poor City passes, one from Nyatanga, one from Skuse. They've looked more fluent side, but score line isnt particularly unfair on chances.

Cheers for the HT roundup squire. Metaphorical Cuban Cigar on its way to you.!!

As an aside, I was having rather impure thoughts about an attractive lady in front of me.

Her boyfriend got up to let her pass at half time, 'twas Neil Killkenny.

I have seen her before, simply stunning, guess this means we might be waiting a while for updates mate as you'll be slightly distracted from the match?

I have seen her before, simply stunning, guess this means we might be waiting a while for updates mate as you'll be slightly distracted from the match?

Sorry did you say something . . . .

4-4-2, not great deal happened, Southampton largely in control.

Edit - Woolford and Wilson on, Cunningham (solid game) & Bolasie (quiet) off.

Archived