IGNORED

Southampton Tonight

BCFC Jordan

But we all know Morris is too old! He was never really any good anyway and the only time he was good was for St Johnstone who are a conference team at best. Definitely not good enough for Bristol City even though I've never seen him play.***

***Sarcasm Alert

haha, made me chuckle. As per usual the OTIB championship manager brigade putting someone down before they have even worn the shirt. Jon Stead springs to mind.

Where was Pitman tonight ? Injured players were indicated. I do not think he figures in the managers plans despite what a number think here. And it is ok not to agre about players ... Just I think he will be off if an offer comes in.

I'd imagine he will start against Bournemouth on saturday...worth remembering this is pre-season and we have a good sized squad so Del will want to give everyone a game.

If he doesnt feature sat then sure look into that, but Im positive he will.

I'd imagine he will start against Bournemouth on saturday...worth remembering this is pre-season and we have a good sized squad so Del will want to give everyone a game.

If he doesnt feature sat then sure look into that, but Im positive he will.

I can't see pitman starting much to be honest. I think the team against southampton was pretty much Del's first choice at the moment and he clearly prefers 1 up front. Pitman won't get a lot of chances in that system so maybe it is best for both parties if he left (for good money)

I can't see pitman starting much to be honest. I think the team against southampton was pretty much Del's first choice at the moment and he clearly prefers 1 up front. Pitman won't get a lot of chances in that system so maybe it is best for both parties if he left (for good money)

del said dont read to much into his preseason selections

exactly... he realised we needed too and it worked.

I think its as simple as not wanted to tire certain players out and Brett will play on saturday.

Perhaps. But the evidence points to Del not rated Brett, or at least not wanting to build a team/formation around him. I can't imagine players being rested during preseason. Doesn't make sense at all. Surely he would be resting Adomah if that was the case? I still think if we get an offer around 750K+ Brett will be gone...

Perhaps. But the evidence points to Del not rated Brett, or at least not wanting to build a team/formation around him. I can't imagine players being rested during preseason. Doesn't make sense at all. Surely he would be resting Adomah if that was the case? I still think if we get an offer around 750K+ Brett will be gone...

and replace with who?

we are struggling to get another striker as it is - selling our best goal scorer isn't the answer.

Brett played against the Gas then Del wanted to try something different yesterday... its pre season he is bound to do that or isnt making the most of the games. Brett will play Saturday.

and replace with who?

we are struggling to get another striker as it is - selling our best goal scorer isn't the answer.

Brett played against the Gas then Del wanted to try something different yesterday... its pre season he is bound to do that or isnt making the most of the games. Brett will play Saturday.

I've made no secret of not rateing brett but we can't sell him unless 2 replacements come in we are really short up front with only 3 strikers on the books it would be madness

Del is clearly not stupid, and Brett will not leave until players come in. He also clearly wants Mark wilson in the squad, and is waiting I guess to offload Stewart first.

My impression is that the manager knows exactly what he wants.

indeed, its great to have some one at the hlem who appears he knows what he's doing, can't say that in the last few years

We won't get an offer of 750k for Brett.....and we cant build a team around him because he isn't good enough. The only players who we can build a team around are Stead and Albert.

We may do. The price may be less though. Depends how much Del rates him and as I said all the evidence suggests not much. He rarely gets a start and gets dropped quickly if not performing

and replace with who?

Best goal scorer who doesn't get on the pitch? I think he should stay but Del doesn't seem to agree

Del is clearly not stupid, and Brett will not leave until players come in. He also clearly wants Mark wilson in the squad, and is waiting I guess to offload Stewart first.

My impression is that the manager knows exactly what he wants.

Completely agree. 500-750K for Brett would start the ball rolling on other transfers (hopefully) and be reasonable business for us and whoever buys him

Archived