IGNORED

Southampton Tonight

BCFC Jordan

Might be a blessing in disguise, don't want people getting their expectations up on the back of a few friendlies and don't want McInnes thinking we can maybe get away with what we've got.

Very good overall though.

Might be a blessing in disguise, don't want people getting their expectations up on the back of a few friendlies and don't want McInnes thinking we can maybe get away with what we've got.

Very good overall though.

I did think earlier, wow we are doing really well and what a massive downer it would be if we lost to Gillingham or Florest.

No reason to be down at all.

Good performance, could have scored more.

Morris, Adomah and Foster, especially first half, we're standouts. I've been crying out for a new number one but Gerken did nothing wrong and few things very right. Didn't get good view of goal but can't imagine he's due any blame.

Pearson interests me, haven't seen a great deal of him. Seems the unsung type.

Defensively we were largely fine, they had some chances but they're a good technical side.

The head scratcher for me is the centre of midfield. Morris will start if he's fit, I don't see Pearson being left out, that leaves none or one of Skuse, Elliott and. Killkenny. Either Buzsaky was too good an opportunity to pursue or McInnes isn't championing a couple of those.

Edit - No worries all, pleasure.

The head scratcher for me is the centre of midfield. Morris will start if he's fit, I don't see Pearson being left out,, that leaves none or one of Skuse, Elliott and. Killkenny. Either Buzsaky was too good an opportunity to pursue or McInnes isn't championing a couple of those.

Thanks for your sterling efforts tonight..

But totally agree with above comments..

I haven't seen a game at AG for a couple of seasons but same old.. We so need a quality creative midfielder...

Morris, Adomah and Foster, especially first half, we're standouts. I've been crying out for a new number one but Gerken did nothing wrong and few things very right. Didn't get good view of goal but can't imagine he's due any blame.

Defensively we were largely fine, they had some chances but they're a good technical side.

The head scratcher for me is the centre of midfield. Morris will start if he's fit, I don't see Pearson being left out, that leaves none or one of Skuse, Elliott and. Killkenny. Either Buzsaky was too good an opportunity to pursue or McInnes isn't championing a couple of those.

Cheers, SJC! Great to see Foster getting some good reviews! Thought he got a tough time from some City fans last season

Seems highly likely that if we go 4-5-1 that the 3 central midfielders chosen tonight (Morris, Pearson and Skuse) will start with Elliott still coming back from injury and Kilkenny for me the one that will miss out.

As for WIlson he may not be in a priority position but with a CB seemingly difficult to find he'd ensure Carey & James WIlson wouldn't be required to fill in at full back.

I respect him as a footballer, fantastic player.

I don't respect him as a man though.

I respect him as a footballer, fantastic player.

I don't respect him as a man though.

Indeed, sad what happened with his lad, don't wish that on anyone.

But he's been a first class tosser for years, orribble little shit

Good to see Foster getting good reviews, hopefully can take that into the season, have to question if we really need to be spending money on Wilson if Foster is Good enough.

Less than a week till first game, Centre Half and Forward are getting a bit desperate now

I respect him as a man alot. Lost his little boy but was strong enough to get through it and still manages to smile.

Nothing but respect.

Sorry but when he scored against Donny for Southampton his celebration was disgusting to his former fans, many who had helped him get over his sons death.

Also over celebrated for Donny against Scunny. Has no respect for former clubs.

I am sad he lost his son, but that doesn't stop him being a total d*ck! We all know about his "celebrating" against us.

I respect him as a man alot. Lost his little boy but was strong enough to get through it and still manages to smile.

Nothing but respect.

Exactly Jordan...He loses his son then two days later scores against Boro (I think) dedicating his goal to him. Must of been quite tough. Anyway...Sounds like a decent performance with Del getting the team gelling and ready for K.O. Cheers for the updates those that were there!

Archived