IGNORED

Bournemouth Match Thread

_Bristol-City_

I hope so, otherwise what was the point in McInnes giving him preferential game time over our contracted right backs.

Just a thought but perhaps DMC is well aware of the qualities of the contracted right backs and wants to fully run the rule over Wilson re fitness and qualities compared to the contracted full backs, a refreshing change to past managers I would venture.

I hope so, otherwise what was the point in McInnes giving him preferential game time over our contracted right backs.

Exactly! He's not been playing in order for us not to make an offer. His fitness does seem to be the big problem, however with the season starting and us still looking a little weak at the back it would seem that an offer is likely, fitness/injury not withstanding!

Still expect a win.

However.

Both full backs (Mark Wilson, Cunningham) likely to start v Forest.

Keeper (Heaton) likely to start v Forest.

Adomah, likely to start v Forest

Elliot and Woolford and Pitman in contention to start v Forest

'Tis rather strong for a friendly? :)

And Bournemouth are all over us !!!!

Just a thought but perhaps DMC is well aware of the qualities of the contracted right backs and wants to fully run the rule over Wilson re fitness and qualities compared to the contracted full backs, a refreshing change to past managers I would venture.

That is all well and dandy, but IF he doesn't sign, then valuable preseason game time would have been wasted on someone else's player.

I'm guessing that McInnes must be pretty confident of him signing though for him to have featured so prominently.

Fingers crossed as he sounds a lot better than what we currently have.

Stockley cuts in from the left and thunders a shot past Heaton but luckily the post keeps the ball out.

they're all over us! get McInnes out!

thats why we need to play a strong team cos we need a bloody good cup run and a good start to the league programme just for a change

it's called a friendly, it's all about fitness and trying not to sustain a serious injury and it's the main reason that England are now ranked a laughable 3rd in the world.

If we lose this game I shall be sending my season ticket back.....anyone with me?

That is all well and dandy, but IF he doesn't sign, then valuable preseason game time would have been wasted on someone else's player.

I'm guessing that McInnes must be pretty confident of him signing though for him to have featured so prominently.

Fingers crossed as he sounds a lot better than what we currently have.

Have you got a better idea for fully assessing a potential signings fitness and suitability?.

thats why we need to play a strong team cos we need a bloody good cup run and a good start to the league programme just for a change

So risking an injury to Fontaine or Morris or Stead today is good planning for a cup run?

Archived