IGNORED

Bournemouth Match Thread

_Bristol-City_

I'm so gutted Heaton is No.1

Typical scottish manager, knows F all about goalkeepers.

DEANO FOR CITY & ENGLAND!

Hope this is 'tongue in cheek'..?

Number 1 may be on his back and that dosnt mean he is first choice..?

Personally I think he will start when season starts, but that's because the Manager feels he is worth it...

Amadi-holloway starting in a striker position, yet he's a defender! That's crazy.

Holloway played a lot of his junior football as a striker and can play anywhere on the pitch. Whys it crazy ffs need strikers so why not try him out there no harm in a friendly is there

I'd be surprised if we didn't sign him, fair enough to give him a game and "have a look" in pre-season but the lad has played as many minutes as anybody. Surely that would not have happened if he wasn't signing?

Hopefully he will be signing next week and I for one will be very pleased.

I'd be surprised if we didn't sign him, fair enough to give him a game and "have a look" in pre-season but the lad has played as many minutes as anybody. Surely that would not have happened if he wasn't signing?

Hopefully he will be signing next week and I for one will be very pleased.

Totally agree. Can't see why he would have played today if we wernt going to keep him.

I also saw a 3-1 city victory at Bournemouth. Mickey Bell smashed in a pen!

Haha remember it well - we were in the Bournemouth end and kept it quiet till the last min when tony Thorpe rounded the keeper and made it 3-1 when we cheered ....and ran !

Down here on a stag weekend . Well done to Scotty boy - banged up in a copper riot van last night and in Olympic drinking fashion smashes everyone out of site with 7 pints of Stella before 2:30 - bearing in mind were out all night that's some going !

What will the sallary be though? Will not come cheap. Money could be more wisely spent.

Rejected by Celtic who soon are to play Helsingborgs IF with players on 1/5 of their sallary.

Rejected by Celtic? After 6 years with the club? As I said the lad is a quality full back and I hope he signs on... We still need a centre half and a striker - Yes, we all know that but Wilson will be a great addition also.

Archived