IGNORED

Gillingham Match Thread

marcofisher

The start to our season as put by Del he wants a cup run and hopefully we will get off the starting blocks after poor recent history!

Taylor, Carey & Holloway have all picked up knocks and cannot play, Kilkenny and Cunningham away on international duty!

Time for Bryan to step into the frame at left back?

COYR!

Hoping we will start with;

Gerken

Rb: Edwards

Lb: foster

Cb: wilson

Cb: nyantanga

Rm: Bolasie

Cm: Elliott

Cm: Pearson

Lm: woolford

Am: Anderson

St: Pittman

Would like to see that team, to give others a chance and give some of the key players such as Fontaine, Adomah, Skuse and stead fresh for the big game Saturday.

The start to our season as put by Del he wants a cup run and hopefully we will get off the starting blocks after poor recent history!

Taylor, Carey & Holloway have all picked up knocks and cannot play, Kilkenny and Cunningham away on international duty!

Time for Bryan to step into the frame at left back?

COYR!

Either that or Foster moves to left back with maybe Joe Edwards or James Wilson at right back.

Spoke to Joe about two hours ago, he didn't know the team yet. Hope he gets a start, :)

McInnes said before the Leicester game he only told Bryan he would be playing when he arrived at the ground.

Thank you for informing me something that I already knew! I know Joe personally, as I do Bobby and Aaron, and did Tristan Plummer.

sorry seems i touched a nerve, also if you knew that, then it seems usual practice for McInnes to name his team when the players arrive so why would he do differently today?

sorry seems i touched a nerve, also if you knew that, then it seems usual practice for McInnes to name his team when the players arrive so why would he do differently today?

According to Joe he wasn't being planned on being played, he had been told he'd be on the bench; however JCR(I think) picked up a knock and he'd be starting the game; where he was told when he arrived. Sorry by the way, long long day. Hopefully not made much longer or more painful tonight!!

anyone know the bench for tonight?

It seems like since the streamlining of club staff and the renaming of the 'bean_head' twitter account the club has become more serious and 'professional' from a communications point of view. One of the best things about City in recent years, despite the on-field issues, has been the quality of the media department and how connected they make us feel with the club - hope it stays that way as we get value for money for player in comparison to a lot of other football league clubs.

Also shows how desperate we are for a striker. Not one on the bench and who knows how long Taylor will be out! Not long hopefully or we get a much anticipated new signing soon. Good team otherwise. Personally would have preferred skuse in mid, foster at rb and give Bryan a go at lb.

Archived