IGNORED

Gillingham Match Thread

marcofisher

Well apart from Morris same team that got us in relegation bother last 2 years . I am sure we will improve second half , but after 3 months we are desperate for better players , starting with a centre back. Amougou saved us from the drop we need him replaced. Seems we only have 300k for a centre back though so it is going to be tough

I was thinking exactly this! Bar Morris, the team is identical to last season's shambles... fingers crossed it gets better second half!! COYR! Bring on Bolasie and Anderson!

Anderson'll be in for Woolford very quickly IMO and I agree that Cunningham and Carey (or signing) will be preferred to Nyatanga and Skuse at full back. If Wilson signs he'll start over Foster.

I think it's a minimum of three players away from a starting XI and probably more. Also, haven't noticed any hype myself, I think mid-table is realistic and I won't complain at that.

Anyway, don't care about the league cup really.

You would hope, but everything I've seen from Dels preseason would suggest otherwise, granted Anderson was signed late.

Those 3 signings are vital, or we will struggle. We have only really signed in one vital area, that being left back.

Oh 2-0 great.

Same poor defending.

big wow alot of posts are we that bad ?(wife at work so at home with kids) but from what ive heard from people at ground we look a shambles !!!!!!!!!!!

Same as Dels team after the initial honeymoon period. Devoid of ideas and look shakey when attacked.

Embarrassing. Be interesting to see how angry Del is after the game, he's yet to really slate the team.

Dear Football League,

Next year can you forget entering us for the league cup.

Thanks.

Be interesting if del actually takes some blame for this, That is arguably our first 11, Its a disgrace!

Archived