IGNORED

Gillingham Match Thread

marcofisher

Ho hum.

Same hyperbole every season, same shambles on the pitch.

I sincerely hope we improve in the league! After all apart from Cunningham that is our first 11. I hope mcinnes gets his signings done soon.

I am getting a all so familiar feeling. And it certainly looks just as poor as last season.

That was a million miles away from how we played vs saints. Awful.

As I and many here have said, preseason is just that, means nothing. It's what you do in competitive games that counts.

I hope del is handing out the bollocking of all bollockings.

Same old tired shite we have put up with for the past 2 years.

Appalling first half display. Something needs to change. Pearson having a mare, Stead and pitman getting no service. Don't have a clue what Fontaine was doing for the penalty, definitely a pen though, could've been red, stopped a gills player from tapping it home. McInnes needs to give them a bollocking.

Ho hum.

Same hyperbole every season, same shambles on the pitch.

I sincerely hope we improve in the league! After all apart from Cunningham that is our first 11. I hope mcinnes gets his signings done soon.

I am getting a all so familiar feeling. And it certainly looks just as poor as last season.

Hardly, a right back playing at left back, a midfielder playing at right back, Nyatanga and Woolford will hopefully only play in the direst of emergencies, I would hope this is nowhere near the starting line up and hopefully a striker and centre back to come.

Hardly, a right back playing at left back, a midfielder playing at right back, Nyatanga and Woolford will hopefully only play in the direst of emergencies, I would hope this is nowhere near the starting line up and hopefully a striker and centre back to come.

Carey for tango maybe. Skuse well Cunningham for him. Woolford I believe will be a starter, heavily used in preseason. Not that I would, but I reckon that is near as Damn it the team we will see for the first month, signings aside at home.

Nothing happening in the final third. The final ball is terrible. Morris looks tidy on the ball. Skuse is having a decent game right back. Basically Gills look the more likely and deserve their lead.

Also the Williams has to be the worst stand in football, saying that, staring at a few giant pillars is more entertaining than this shambles.

Carey for tango maybe. Skuse well Cunningham for him. Woolford I believe will be a starter, heavily used in preseason. Not that I would, but I reckon that is near as Damn it the team we will see for the first month, signings aside at home.

Anderson'll be in for Woolford very quickly IMO and I agree that Cunningham and Carey (or signing) will be preferred to Nyatanga and Skuse at full back. If Wilson signs he'll start over Foster.

I think it's a minimum of three players away from a starting XI and probably more. Also, haven't noticed any hype myself, I think mid-table is realistic and I won't complain at that.

Anyway, don't care about the league cup really.

Archived