IGNORED

Food Vouchers Arrived

formerly known as ivan

Smells like :gasmask: to me. Take your leftie-leaning, tree-hugging, hippie-loving vegetarianism up the memorial. :tounge:

PS Are the vouchers just on particular meat pies then?

Catering at AG is not exactly vegetarian focussed, but then football lags behind the rest of the civilised world. As for the rest of your cliched description you clearly don't know me then!!! The lefty etc bits I can live with but being accused of being gas.....that stinks........

Just printed my vouchers off and pinned them to the wall. They will probably stay there until the end of the season. It would have been nice to be able to use these vouchers at half time if I wanted to use them. Not bothered about it, there is a good fish and chip shop plus a new sandwhich bar across from the robins so I will be well catered for this season.

This value-led 2012/13 season ticket package (click for PDF download) will reward the loyalty to season ticket holders with all of the following:

- Your seat for the season

- Your own Account Manager: for queries & extra tickets

- £10 off Home and Away Shirt

- £12 off Food and Drink to spend at the new kiosks

- Free Programme: for one league game

- Free access to Dolman Exhibition Hall

- Community Trust discount on coaching courses

- £5 off official away coach travel

- Free ground tour

That from the offical site, makes it sound like it will be £12 off to spend a the the "new" kiosks. Nothing about, buy this and get this free etc.

To me, that is a simple £12 off, we all knew it wouldnt be, but why should the club try to dress it up as something its not.

Check the T+Cs but the vague nature of the offer here unfortunately means they can put any conditions on it they wish.

That said, its a stupid own goal by the club, piss up and brewery spring to mind

Just printed my vouchers off and pinned them to the wall. They will probably stay there until the end of the season. It would have been nice to be able to use these vouchers at half time if I wanted to use them. Not bothered about it, there is a good fish and chip shop plus a new sandwhich bar across from the robins so I will be well catered for this season.

When you say 'printed them off' I assume you were sent them by e-mail.

That won't work for me, as the club don't have my e-mail address, and my father doesn't have an e-mail address at all, so I'm guessing they'll be posting to those who they don't have electronic means to communicate with.

Received them by email today, for what they are worth! Check your email address you gave when you renewed

I renewed over the phone, they never asked me for an e-mail address, and as I said is a subsequent reply, the other (season ticket) I bought at the same time belongs to a supporter who doesn't have e-mail.

To all the people who haven't had these golden vouchers in the post, that's because they were sent by email, probably in your junk mail folder, because this way they can't not be worth the paper they're not printed on. (Although disappointingly, had you had a paper version you'd have been better off eating it than the food on offer)

And if you have had them, and you're not happy with them, take it up with your "Dedicated Account Manager" assuming he or she isn't dedicated to anyone else... The pre 230 thing is a con but just means they've done their capacity planning.

To all the people who haven't had these golden vouchers in the post, that's because they were sent by email, probably in your junk mail folder, because this way they can't not be worth the paper they're not printed on. (Although disappointingly, had you had a paper version you'd have been better off eating it than the food on offer)

And if you have had them, and you're not happy with them, take it up with your "Dedicated Account Manager" assuming he or she isn't dedicated to anyone else... The pre 230 thing is a con but just means they've done their capacity planning.

I did phone with view to getting this addressed with my dedicated accounts manager, it was some scottish bloke called Derek, he sounded too busy to take my request seriously.

When you say 'printed them off' I assume you were sent them by e-mail.

That won't work for me, as the club don't have my e-mail address, and my father doesn't have an e-mail address at all, so I'm guessing they'll be posting to those who they don't have electronic means to communicate with.

They should have your home address if you have a season ticket.

Before i received the vouchers i was sent a letter about month ago thanking us and saying when we will get the vouchers. It said we will receive them by email and if there was problems with the email then to call a number. Did you not get that letter?

Just ring up your accounts manager in the morning. see who you get.

Catering at AG is not exactly vegetarian focussed, but then football lags behind the rest of the civilised world. As for the rest of your cliched description you clearly don't know me then!!! The lefty etc bits I can live with but being accused of being gas.....that stinks........

This man deserves an apology, nobody should suffer the abuse of being called Gas unless of course they are one of the blue few.

They should have your home address if you have a season ticket.

Before i received the vouchers i was sent a letter about month ago thanking us and saying when we will get the vouchers. It said we will receive them by email and if there was problems with the email then to call a number. Did you not get that letter?

Just ring up your accounts manager in the morning. see who you get.

No, but they have my address - probably got lost in the mail, I'll give them a call over the next couple of days, I can't imagine it is any big issue.

Your missing the point!

With your example you bought one thing and got another free.

With the food vouchers you have already paid for a season ticket, then you have to buy another thing to then use the voucher.

That's like you going to the shop, buying a pizza, wanting the free drink but having to buy the ice cream that you don't actually want to get the crisps!

The least the club could have done was made it clear how it would work and not have the stupid conditions around it.

It's quite obvious they left it this late to release the vouchers

So when tesco gives people 2p of a ltr of petrol when they spend 50 quid on shopping you should get the same because you have spent 40 quid?

That's the problem with this country everyone wants something for nothing

If you only got your season ticket because of the offer that's your problem the club didnt have to give you anything

What a pile of shit!

Get something free if you buy this or that and only on select games. What a joke!

Why not a voucher to spend on what you want when you want to the value they give you?!

More angry about this than last nights result!

Completely agree I swear the said 25 pound to spend not 25 pound off when you purchase a 4quid burger, should of said spend a load and get a free drink or chips.

So could of just waited and got the same price.

Completely agree I swear the said 25 pound to spend not 25 pound off when you purchase a 4quid burger, should of said spend a load and get a free drink or chips.

So could of just waited and got the same price.

So when tesco gives people 2p of a ltr of petrol when they spend 50 quid on shopping you should get the same because you have spent 40 quid?

If you only got your season ticket because of the offer that's your problem the club didnt have to give you anything

All people of annoyed about is it was miss leading which I believe is illegal

I would of got my ST with no offer but to make people think there getting something there not is wrong. But say that they say we will get good /entertaining football and we don't

All people of annoyed about is it was miss leading which I believe is illegal

I would of got my ST with no offer but to make people think there getting something there not is wrong. But say that they say we will get good /entertaining football and we don't

I suggest you read the terms and conditions next time

They said you can get food worth 12 quid from the new venders they didn't say how if you spend 12 quid you get 12 quid free you know buy one get one free

The people crying about it are the same serial moaners

God help the traffic in Clifton and the portway if we lose Saturday

Tesco always say you need to spend £xx to get 5p off.

Nowhere did city say you need to spend anything. When advertising it.

Tesco always say you need to spend £xx to get 5p off.

Nowhere did city say you need to spend anything. When advertising it.

We haven't received all the vouchers yet

I guess your be complaining about bringing a friend for free to one next or the free scarf for the under 16 season ticket holders

Or the return travel for season ticket holders

Your a fool!

Tesco giving you money off for spending so much is to get your custom as there are so many different places you can go to get petrol.

Our club tried to sell this incentive to us by saying they are giving something back... Are they ****! They have done it to make more money from people who have to buy something on top of the season ticket already purchased in order to take advantage of the so called incentive and it has to be used when they tell you! So they have given nothing in terms of the food voucher.

Bring a friend to a game is an excellent bonus and fair play for that. However they have messed up on the food vouchers, fact!

Not sure if anyone posted it but just went back on bcc website to the last day of the offer

City supporters are reminded the deadline for the superb value-driven 2012/13 season ticket offer is tomorrow (Wednesday, May 2nd).

The club is preparing itself for a busy summer of change ready to take on the npower Championship again in the new campaign.

So far over 6,700 supporters have snapped up season tickets for 2012/13, taking advantage of a whole range of added benefits.

Supporters who buy their season ticket by tomorrow will receive the following:

- Your seat for the season

- Your own account manager for queries and extra tickets

- £10 off home and away shirt

- £25 off food and drink to spend at the new kiosks at Ashton Gate

- Bring a friend for free to one league game

- Free programme for one league game

- One month free for Bristol City Player

- Free access to Dolman Exhibition Hall

- Community Trust discount on coaching courses

- £5 off official away coach travel

- Free stadium tour

- £1 return on all matchday travel with Abus

The added benefits will be significantly reduced after Wednesday, May 2nd so supporters are urged to buy before this deadline in order to maximise the availability of this package.

Additionally the club has launched the "Ultimate City Experiences" as follows:

- The Ultimate Season Ticket

- The Ultimate Fans Day

- The Ultimate Player of the Month

For more information on these packages and to see details of all season ticket prices click here.

Season tickets can be purchased over the phone by contacting the Ticket Office

Alot of footie shirts are 50 quid now what with inflation and the increase we have had in vat etc

But that doesn't explain why give £10 discount and put the price up by a fiver. Vats been same for a while now, 2.5% of £35 is about 88p so don't explain why up a fiver. Because other clubs as you say put there prices up why should we.

I'm sure we've not been charged an extra fiver per shirt by Adidas.

Archived