IGNORED

New Bountyhunter On Sale Palace And Cardiff Games Here:

Otis.B.Driftwood

A new issue of The BOUNTYHUNTER will be available to buy before the game from 615 for an hour or so at:

The Nova Scotia

The Three Lions

Bar BS3

The Robins

The Luckwell

and also at the ground outside Hire-rite and on the corner Duckmoor/Ashton Rd from 7 till k-o.

ComeOnYouReds!

+ The Coopers

A new issue of The BOUNTYHUNTER will be available to buy before the game from 615 for an hour or so at:

The Nova Scotia

The Three Lions

Bar BS3

The Robins

The Luckwell

and also at the ground outside Hire-rite and on the corner Duckmoor/Ashton Rd from 7 till k-o.

ComeOnYouReds!

How many have you printed?

Its just that I can't make the Palace game ( working 2-10 shift) but will be at the Cardiff game, hopefully you will have some left :)

Its just that I can't make the Palace game ( working 2-10 shift) but will be at the Cardiff game, hopefully you will have some left :)

They'll be selling before the Cardiff game too.

Writing to you from deep within The BOUNTYHUNTER bunker, Portland Bill, fret ye not. As a valued follower and fan of our work, we will ensure you will get a copy.

Email us at the.bountyhunter@hotmail.co.uk and we can sort it.

Nice one, dude.

Otis B.

Cut out your negativity

The internet is a wonderful thing to be sure. It does, however, leave some people with problems interpreting bare words with the correct intonation, nuance, jist.

So for the avoidance of further doubt, sbred, it's all positive at this end, I can assure you, and perhaps you've got the wrong end of my stick. Either that, or I of yours.

Basically, we're sat here in a fug of confusion, none the wiserr, and there's so much else we could be up to, eh?

So I'll leave you to it and get me coat. Enjoy.

UP THE CITY.

Do you need any help selling the Bountyhunter in and around the ground?

Never To the Dark Side, you are a gentleman and a scholar. What a fine upstanding individual you must be to offer.

We're okay for these two games, but email us at the.bountyhunter@hotmail.co.uk and we'll keep you in the loop for future reference. Really appreciate your offer, Top man yourself.

Hope you enjoy the new issue...

Otis B.

Looking foward to this, good luck with it

Cheers cider head (now that's the kinda name we be after! None of this otis B driftwood spars nonsense!)

Appreaciate your good vibes.

Come and see us when we be sellin' round the gorund, make yerself known. Good to have good people up for a bit of The BOUNTYHUNTER.

Cheers dude.

Cut out your negativity

Think Otis is right in that it does have a feeling of must win! That's not to be negative, just the sooner we get a good solid win under our belts before (hopefully) signing up a tree-like c-half, the better.

Words on the page dont always come across right, sbred! You know he just means COYR-aaah!!!

Exactly, Hunstile, exactly.

A decent performance & 3 points tonight will do wonders for confidence - on AND off the pitch. Very important with the (so called) Severnside Derby but only a 99 hour away.

Looks like the publicity "machine" has been busy, mind, as I've seen a few flyers on lamp-posts & post-boxes in and around BS3.

I'm just hoping there's some left on Saturday!

Had to work tonight, and to top it all I had to listen to the fn Yeovil game. Radio Bristol/Somerset must think people are actually interested in them down here..........were not :(

I'm sure you'll get a copy if you want one - use it as an excuse to get the the pub early on Saturday.

I'm sure you'll get a copy if you want one - use it as an excuse to get the the pub early on Saturday.

Exactly. Portland Bill - if you get to BS3 early enough Sat I know you'll get one (or any other of the aforementioned pubs if that's your fancy).

Archived