IGNORED

New Bountyhunter On Sale Palace And Cardiff Games Here:

Otis.B.Driftwood

Exactly. Portland Bill - if you get to BS3 early enough Sat I know you'll get one (or any other of the aforementioned pubs if that's your fancy).

Dunno about that, Reg was all over the Lucky like a used car salesman this evening. Well, I say 'used car' what I really mean is 'he sat there and had a couple of pints and waited for the crowds to flock to him'.

How did your other bit of business go this evening?

I'm just hoping there's some left on Saturday!

Had to work tonight, and to top it all I had to listen to the fn Yeovil game. Radio Bristol/Somerset must think people are actually interested in them down here..........were not :(

I hope for your sake there are Bill. Reading it now , quality read and as mentioned earlier the Maynard page and "Your Letters" are not to be missed. Also the back page , I wont give it away , just get a copy !

I hope for your sake there are Bill. Reading it now , quality read and as mentioned earlier the Maynard page and "Your Letters" are not to be missed. Also the back page , I wont give it away , just get a copy !

Can't wait Glyn, I can still remember reading the original ones and chuckling out loud to meself!!

I think I've still got them in the loft with all my old programmes.

Dunno about that, Reg was all over the Lucky like a used car salesman this evening. Well, I say 'used car' what I really mean is 'he sat there and had a couple of pints and waited for the crowds to flock to him'.

How did your other bit of business go this evening?

Yes Rob, the other business went well too. Some positive things coming out of the Gate tonight and the Club seemed very welcome to listen to what I had to say. I'll fill you in on the details tomorrow.

Yes Rob, the other business went well too. Some positive things coming out of the Gate tonight and the Club seemed very welcome to listen to what I had to say. I'll fill you in on the details tomorrow.

Glad to hear it. All in all, a productive evening for you! Drop us a line tomorrow and give us the details.

(I'm just waiting for Sky Sports News to show me the goals so I can go to bed).

In the Luckwell yeah? I had to seek him out (it wasn't hard!) and he told me it was a fairly relaxed sales policy; a few flyers outside & on the bar so as not to be too in people's faces. All the staff behind the bar knew where he was & happily pointed him out to me.

Great to see it back though, so get yourself down there on Saturday & grab a copy before they all go - it's return is obviously a good luck charm for us!!! (without wishing to speak to soon...)

A welcome return from The Bountyhunter. Good work boys. Initially, when that grey haired pensioner sold me my copy in the Luckwell I feared the worst. Rovers move to UAE, the lyrics to the Cider Sumbarine song...? Hang on I thought, I've seen all this before, can I have my £2 back..? But, credit where it's due, it was a good, funny read. Lots of positivity. Here's hoping I'm not 58 when the next issue comes out.

A new edition of the Bountyhunter was the icing on the cake of a very enjoyable night. For a brief moment I even felt sorry for Nicky Hunt with the Life in the Freezer article probably being too close to the truth (but very funny though). Good work.

Buggered if I know what you were smoking when you put that together but great to have you back.

Now how about some 'Micky you nobber' T's to sit alongside my Moth eaten 'Hope' t-shirt?

Just good cider, Prof, just smokin' good cider. About thirty years worth of it.

Actually, truth be known, that's just us on a normal day's writing. You should see some of the stuff that didn't make it in! Nuff to make Jamo's hair curl even more.

Glad you liked it. T-shirts of some sort are on our radar for the future some time...

Cheers for taking the trouble to get in touch, and to all of you who have.

Big Up!

Bring it on Saturday!!!

COYR-aaaah!

Otis B.

Actually, truth be known, that's just us on a normal day's writing. You should see some of the stuff that didn't make it in! Nuff to make Jamo's hair curl even more.

Glad you liked it. T-shirts of some sort are on our radar for the future some time...

Big Up!

Bring it on Saturday!!!

COYR-aaaah!

Otis B.

Otis not sure it was you or Reg or another gent who I spoke too and purchased a copy - somehow in the conversation of revealing my dirty forum running secret I ended up with the fiver I intended to pay for your fantastic fanzine and & 3 quid change as well. It's only when I got to the ground turnstiles I started to realise my crime. Can I send you your owed fiver, in fact I'd happily send you a tenner given the quality of the read.

Otis not sure it was you or Reg or another gent who I spoke too and purchased a copy - somehow in the conversation of revealing my dirty forum running secret I ended up with the fiver I intended to pay for your fantastic fanzine and & 3 quid change as well. It's only when I got to the ground turnstiles I started to realise my crime. Can I send you your owed fiver, in fact I'd happily send you a tenner given the quality of the read.

Tomarse - no worries, just come and pay us on Saturday. We'll be in the same place - corner of Duckmoor/Ashton Rd and at the Hire-rite entrance, as well as any of the pubs mentioned above that happen to be open prior to the 1pm kick-off. (3 Lions at 8am for anyone who's especially thirsty!!)

Cheers.

Tomarse - no worries, just come and pay us on Saturday. We'll be in the same place - corner of Duckmoor/Ashton Rd and at the Hire-rite entrance, as well as any of the pubs mentioned above that happen to be open prior to the 1pm kick-off. (3 Lions at 8am for anyone who's especially thirsty!!)

Cheers.

I'm going to Cardiff on Saturday, for the Cricket :facepalm:

Will you be doing a 10th edition for September? praying%20smiley.gif

Big Up!

Bring it on Saturday!!!

COYR-aaaah!

Otis B.

Thriller!!!!

Thriller!!!!

Wooooolfie!

Arrr-ooo oooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

music-symbols-notes1.jpg

(TO THE TUNE OF, er, well, Thriller by MJ!)

Just after kiiiiick-off and something crazy is happ'nin' on the park

Under the mooooooonlight, you see a sight that almost stops your heart (ie Woolfie playing well)

You try to cheer but trauma takes the sound before you make it

You start to freeze as confusion looks you right between the eyes, you're paralysed

Cos he's the THRILLER! THRILLER YEAH!

HIS NAME IS MARTYN WOOLFIE AND HE'S PLAYING REALLY WELL

COS HE'S THE THRILLER! THE THRILLER YEAH!

HIS NAME IS MARTYN WOOLFIE AND HE SCORED ****** HELL!

(Come on everybody...)

THRILLER, THE THRILLER YEAH!...

(no harm intended for anybody confused here: let's give him a break...! He really might turn out to be ok!)

(Everybody say...)

Arrr-ooo oooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Sam Baldock says on bcfc.co.uk:

"I've got contacts back at West Ham with Micky Naynard*, Jordan Spence and Stephen Henderson. They couldn't speak highly enough of the club and thought it would be a good move for me."

Somebody in east London obviously hasn't got round to reading page 6/7 yet of the new Bunter, then.

Natchafack we should send Micky a copy. Anybody got the postal code for the bench at Upton Park?

(*patently, Sam did not refer to Maynrad as Micky!)

Sam Baldock says on bcfc.co.uk:

"I've got contacts back at West Ham with Micky Naynard*, Jordan Spence and Stephen Henderson. They couldn't speak highly enough of the club and thought it would be a good move for me."

Somebody in east London obviously hasn't got round to reading page 6/7 yet of the new Bunter, then.

Natchafack we should send Micky a copy. Anybody got the postal code for the bench at Upton Park?

(*patently, Sam did not refer to Maynrad as Micky!)

No surprise Micky recommended us, after all thats one forward ahead of him at WHam out of the way. Perhaps he has a plan of getting rid of the competition for forward places one by one (a football version of Kind Hearts and Coronets perhaps) to claim that prized Premier League start.

A totally memorable night at AG was topped off perfectly by the return of the bumper, barking B'unter. A family holiday is keeping me away from Saturday's game but Issue 9 is safely tucked away in the case for weekend reading - just reached the 'Budd-ism' article. Brilliant. Before we depart t'up North, the BS family wanted to wish you the best of luck with the sales fellas and may you inspire City to another great 90 minutes ;-).

Picked up a copy before yesterday's game and it's really a fantastic piece of work, one of my mates was so impressed he bought his own copy at full time. I started watching City when it was last sold but used to buy and contribute to OTIB instead, which in itself is an amazing success story to last for so long. All we need now is Ultra back (and perhaps Take Your Seats).

Archived