IGNORED

New Bountyhunter On Sale Palace And Cardiff Games Here:

Otis.B.Driftwood

Damnnnnn, didn't get a copy, completely forgot on Sat. Really wanted to see that 'people vs micky maynard' page too!

Panic ye not BCFCBristolRed - you will be able to get your hands on a copy before the Blackburn game!

COYR :banana:

I'm contemplating coming out of retirement actually.... what's with all these kids ruining building walls with 'trendy' huge pictures popping up on my manor

:protest:

Damnably good work De Baron; this stuff ain't art - what we need is more future-dated tagging.

Lewis De Baron 2025 would be great. Mind.

Clearly some of the wit and repartee will be lost on those not from around these parts, but for those of us that are, a quality read.

Nice one. Hope to see more editions.

Louis, if you're reading this, get yer hands on a copy, you have a starring role :rolleyes:

Louis has been given a copy Thatcham, via a mutual friend. :thumbsup:

Next issue is Christmas - Watford on Boxing Day & Peterboro on 29th is the plan.

Up the City!

Picked up a copy of the new ish on Tuesday but only just got round to reading it...and what a top quality read it is :)

Having been a BH subscriber back in the day, I could instantly tell from the style, tone and humour that this came from the same crackpot group of nutters as before.

Somewhere I have an old and not-so-well preserved copy of the 'Bunter' off of the 80s. Must have been a Christmas edition as it came with a front cover pic of Mary & Joseph in Rovers shirts, being turned away from the inn. To be fair, apart from the more up-to-date publishing tools (must have traded the typewriter for one of them there newfangled computer thingies), it's like they never went away.

Worth the wait and looking forward to the next one. Good work fellas.

Picked up a copy of the new ish on Tuesday but only just got round to reading it...and what a top quality read it is :)

Having been a BH subscriber back in the day, I could instantly tell from the style, tone and humour that this came from the same crackpot group of nutters as before.

Somewhere I have an old and not-so-well preserved copy of the 'Bunter' off of the 80s. Must have been a Christmas edition as it came with a front cover pic of Mary & Joseph in Rovers shirts, being turned away from the inn. To be fair, apart from the more up-to-date publishing tools (must have traded the typewriter for one of them there newfangled computer thingies), it's like they never went away.

Worth the wait and looking forward to the next one. Good work fellas.

Cheers, Alf. I can confirm that they typewriter still holds pride of place here at BH HQ, and the, ahem, "crackpot group of nutters" (what a compliment, cheers That Man! And you say we have "style, tone and humour"!!) are still the same four brothers.

Yr description of Issue 2 is pretty much spot on. Don't forget the speech bubble coming from Mangotsfield Hill, as the Innkeeper suggests they try there, sating, "No thanks".

Ah, they were the days: hand-drawn front covers!

Glad you enjoy the new issue. Look out for our Christmas Issue this year (could do exactly the same cover, things havenae changed since 88 for the gAssholes).

Rumour has it that there may be a few Bountyhunters on sale up at Barnsley tomorrow.

For all you exiled Reds making the journey who couldn't make any home games yet, get your copy.

Might be found in the pub / leisure centre by the ground and inside by the pie stalls at half-time.

:worship2: I'll grab one at half time mate, if still there. Off to bed now, early morning! Take care.

Sold. I'll hold one back for you, so long as you give me the code word so I know it's you.

Shall we say.......Swivel on eee Nicky!

Sold. I'll hold one back for you, so long as you give me the code word so I know it's you.

Shall we say.......Swivel on eee Nicky!

The 'Barnsley away' code shall remain, if broken it'll be an utter discrase!!!!!

Barnsley away, never been to oakwell, can't imagine too many pie counters at HT but will it only be you selling them? Otherwise i'll look a tit to a randomer.

Barnsley away over and out

Archived