IGNORED

Has Rovers Been Abandoned?

Super

376334_270610782990963_122615481_n.jpg

That graffiti in Clevedon is class, the thing is a retard that doesn't know how to arrange the letters to spell his name correctly certainly isn't going to see anything wrong with it.

Surely it's not that idiot that waffles about Palarse and 'no I haven't been to the game Geoff I've been listening on the radio' when gibbering about the scum....

It was just a shower.

It's hilarious that we STILL get to you so much......thought Cardiff were your rivals!!!

If that game had involved any other team, it would have resumed after the rain had passed, like Ukraine v France Euro 2012.

But nobody gives a shit about Bristol Rovers, not even the paid officials!

What's this about?

Football fan in sex assault on mum shopping with children

by JOHN CROSSLEY

A DRUNKEN football fan groped a mother in the street in front of her three children as part of a ‘game’ of ‘boob cricket’ with his pals, a court has heard.

Jason Lintern was walking along Station Street, Burton, at 11am on Saturday, October 22, when he approached the mum and sexually assaulted her.

Burton Magistrates’ Court heard that the 21-year-old and three friends had been drinking on a train journey to the town ahead of Burton Albion’s League Two game against Bristol Rovers.

They then walked into the town centre, where the woman, who was with her three children, was sexually assaulted by Lintern in a street packed with shoppers.

David Bell, prosecuting, said: “He said to her, ‘give us a feel of that’, then he reached out his hand and squeezed her left breast.

“She was shocked and she burst into tears.

“When interviewed he said that he and his friends were playing a game of ‘boob cricket’ and that he meant no offence.”

The depraved game lists a number of rules where ‘gentleman’ participants score points based on the audacity and seriousness of sexual assaults on women.

The court was told that Lintern had become engaged to be married in August.

Sonia Lawrence, defending, said: “I cannot begin to imagine the distress that this caused and he is truly ashamed of his behaviour.

“It is an incident that will never be repeated.

“I think if it hadn’t been for the alcohol and the egging on by his friends it would not have happened.”

Lintern had previously admitted a charge of sexual assault on a female and returned to the court for sentencing.

Presiding magistrate Vivien Patterson said a pre-sentence report prepared by probation officers was ‘favourable’ to the defendant.

“You accept that it is not acceptable on a Saturday morning to confront a woman walking with her three children and then touch her,” she said.

“There was no thought for the effect it was going to have on that lady.”

Magistrates ordered Lintern, of Northend Avenue, Bristol, to pay the victim £250 compensation and he will also have to complete 80 hours of unpaid work as part of a six-month community order.

He was also ordered to pay £85 court costs and a £15 victim surcharge.

Come on guys. Show a bit of sportsmanship. The Rovers were 3-1 up away from home in a vital relegation match and it was snatched away from them by evil fate. There's nothing to laugh about

No, I can't keep it up - it's the funniest thing I've heard in yonks! And it was a Wycombe safety officer who called it off!! And it was an away game, not a homer at the Methanium Swamp!!!

Perfect end to a perfect day :)

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

In terms of league placings, is this the biggest gap between City and Rovers ever? I think it must be, we have made history.

Surely not! I distinctly remember a Saghead telling me that the Sags have never been in the bottom division and that there's never been more than one division between the Bristol clubs...

Surely not! I distinctly remember a Saghead telling me that the Sags have never been in the bottom division and that there's never been more than one division between the Bristol clubs...

They were relegated from the bottom division twice when it was regionalised (so technically there were two bottom divisions) and only allowed back into the league through re-election. Which is basically begging.

Archived