Has Rovers Been Abandoned?

Super

http://www.brfcforum...s-call-us-sags/

and it gets funnier

I think we have really upset them

:sad26:

Well played joshgas, I say.

And just love the comment:

"Them using sags cracks me up. Has to be the least imaginitive nickname there is."

Leaving the grammer issues aside from this sad post, Sh*thead must have taken years to come up with and is oh so relevent - not

Don't they even get the fact that WE gave them there gas name!

Check out the topic where someone asked why you lot called us Sags.....!

FAO Jason; when you're in a hole, stop digging you f*cking idiot.

To be fair to you guys, I would be laughing my arse off if it happened to you so fairs fair. Bloody embarrassing seeing some 'fans' waging keyboard wars with Wycombe fans on Twitter, when it's sod all to do with them! As for causing trouble in the ground, they are scum. Sub-human scum ( © Alan Partridge). I can understand the frustration but taking out your frustration in that manner is totally uncalled for and is an absolute disgrace.

Especially since we have been guilty of cheating to get a game off in the past ourselves; as someone above mentioned, the Stockport game was an absolute farce. A soaking wet day and we turn the SPRINKLERS on, meaning the game gets cancelled about an hour before KO when all the coaches had arrived from up north. Disgraceful and cheating, pure and simple. Today was pure bad luck, and even if it wasn't then it was a bit of karma.

Utterly embarrassed to be a Gashead over this incident (don't even think about it...!).

Oh but, I do have to ask, whoever said we'd sue if we were hit by lightning - where would the lawsuit for 'God' be sent to?? :D

Check out the topic where someone asked why you lot called us Sags.....!

FAO Jason; when you're in a hole, stop digging you f*cking idiot.

To be fair to you guys, I would be laughing my arse off if it happened to you so fairs fair. Bloody embarrassing seeing some 'fans' waging

keyboard wars with Wycombe fans on Twitter, when it's sod all to do with them! As for causing trouble in the ground, they are scum. Sub-human scum ( © Alan Partridge). I can understand the frustration but taking out your

frustration in that manner is totally uncalled for and is an absolute disgrace.

Especially since we have been guilty of cheating to get a game off in the past ourselves; as someone above mentioned, the Stockport game was an absolute farce. A soaking wet day and we turn the SPRINKLERS on, meaning the game gets cancelled about an hour before KO when all the coaches had arrived from up north. Disgraceful and cheating, pure and simple.

Today was pure bad luck, and even if it wasn't then it was a bit of karma.

Utterly embarrassed to be a Gashead over this incident (don't even think about it...!).

Oh but, I do have to ask, whoever said we'd sue if we were hit by lightning - where would the lawsuit for 'God' be sent to?? :D

Lawsuit to 'God'? Send it to:

Derek McInnes

Manager's Office

Ashton Gate

Bristol

He'll take care of it for you. ;-)

It's just hilarious how hypocritical they are....remember when they got the game rained off a couple of Years back....the game before the derby game in the LDV? Only team in the country to have a game called off

That weekend I played a game at Frys!!! And they are notorious for calling games off

Dry your eyes Rovers.....karma is a bitch

Leave Jason alone, I feel sorry for the chap. He used to just be boring Jason who rang up Radio Bristol after every game. Now he's boring Jason, sex offender, with a chip on his shoulder cos Rovers cannot win a game and we thrashed his other love, (well other than strangers breasts), Palace.

Just two points about either Bristol team playing at Adams Park. Bad luck & bad weather.

I think City's last visit saw a 3-0 win for Wycombe; one of their very few victories as they were relegated that season.

Rovers went 3-1 up and the game's abandoned.

The main car park at Adams Park is/was a field. I seem to recall some City fans having to have their cars towed out after the game one wet day due to the glutinous mud of that field. Has the car park surface improved or did the gasheads have the same problem yesterday?

Love that the guy that posted this thread on their forum got a pasting from Rovers fans as well. Classic.

Aren't Rovers closer to Bath City than us in terms of Football these days? Even Forest Green, Weston?

Careful Rich, I was banned from the scum forum (again!!) for asking them that very question! First post after returning from a ban as well. :icecream:

No sense of humour, these saggies, none atall.

Pictures in the sun today of rovers attacking police, also mentions they tried to break ticket office windows for there money back. Even there manager said if it was deemed unsafe what can we do, there was a 15 min break and still got called off.

Hope the evening post print the pictures and story on there front page tomos.

Looking at the pictures of the trouble it was all grown men 40's+ who should have known better, obviously trying to recreate their youth

I did laugh at some of the comments bleating that it wasn't fair and wycombe should start the rearranged game 3-1 down, knowing full well if roles were reversed they wouldn't

You are a bunch of w------s.Piss off to your village Green and take the dog for a walk.Or more appropriately the dog takes you lot for a walk!

You're back , excellent. Still not changed your user name to something more appropiate then !!

You are a bunch of w------s.Piss off to your village Green and take the dog for a walk.Or more appropriately the dog takes you lot for a walk!

mate, not interested in you. get back to terrorising wycombe or launching dodgy sex pest attacks in burton. you are a bunch of weirdos, not our fault.

Archived