IGNORED

Has Rovers Been Abandoned?

Super

Looking at the pictures of the trouble it was all grown men 40's+ who should have known better, obviously trying to recreate their youth

I did laugh at some of the comments bleating that it wasn't fair and wycombe should start the rearranged game 3-1 down, knowing full well if roles were reversed they wouldn't

Wouldn't it be great if that happened and Wycombe went on to win 4-3! Haahahaaa!!!!

• Admin

You are a bunch of w------s.Piss off to your village Green and take the dog for a walk.Or more appropriately the dog takes you lot for a walk!

Looks like someone's in a bad mood :(

I thought you'd all be happy with picking up the first 3 points of your season.....Richards scored some classics too I heard :)

A genuinely, laugh out loud topic!!

Barcelona rears its head

Wycombe ought to let the gas score three and they'll let them score one

Gas fans were fantastic yesterday ( what even the ones ripping up Wycombe?)

Hilarious!!

I hope everyone is aware of the accusation this gas git Nosaj or Pepsi or whatever the lowlife piece of trash is known as, is saying on football forums.

Essentially EVERY City supporter is a hooligan or a wannabe CSF trouble maker.

Now, I am extremely pissed off with this accusation and would invite the piece of crap to enlighten us as to why EVERY City supporter is part of a hooligan firm or is he too busy kicking the crap out of policemen in Berkshire?

His quote for those that want to read it when asked why the family club saw fit to smash the crap out of the police when it wasn't their decision to abandon the game at Wycombe.......

Nowt happened really did it.. Just a load of disgruntled football fans getting a bit boisterous.. City fans are alyways giving it the "family club" bollocks to deflect some of the nonsense they get up too.. You only have to read otib to realise that a fairly big majority of city fans on there either we're hooligans, like hooliganism. Or are just wannabe csf muppets.

The floor is yours gas scum.....

I hope everyone is aware of the accusation this gas git Nosaj or Pepsi or whatever the lowlife piece of trash is known as, is saying on football forums.

Now, I am extremely pissed off with this accusation and would invite the piece of crap to enlighten us as to why EVERY City supporter is part of a hooligan firm or is he too busy kicking the crap out of policemen in Berkshire?

His quote for those that want to read it when asked why the family club saw fit to smash the crap out of the police when it wasn't their decision to abandon the game at Wycombe.......

Nowt happened really did it.. Just a load of disgruntled football fans getting a bit boisterous.. City fans are alyways giving it the "family club" bollocks to deflect some of the nonsense they get up too.. You only have to read otib to realise that a fairly big majority of city fans on there either we're hooligans, like hooliganism. Or are just wannabe csf muppets.

:facepalm:

Blimey, pushed this one a bit CU..

Its nowt ive not said before on here, maybe I've exaggerated a little on "footballforumsf.net" but there we go eh.. It's only the Internet..

My biggest problem with your comments CU is calling me Jason...

Its nowt ive not said before on here, maybe I've exaggerated a little on "footballforumsf.net" but there we go eh.. It's only the Internet..

At the end of the day both clubs have idiot fans. Sure Rovers fans would of found it hilarious if we were in that situation on Saturday, but the reaction on Rovers fans has been pretty low if I am honest. Get over it these things happen and Rovers have not been innocent in things they have done in the past as Jim Gannon will tell you.

Haha, thanks for coming on here to try to explain....but no need. We all know the crack with your tin pot, jealous little club....

....please keep posting though, because this thread is hilarious and you numpties keep digging yourselves deeper and deeper.

Great stuff

I've been reading and posting for a while now and have not seen anybody here posting like the CSF or wannabe hooligans.. Just all about the club, transfers, matches etc. That guy Nosaj seems like a serious tool! Who needs to get a life and stop being so bitter about the best club in Bristol and concentrate on his own little pub side. :bored:

After what happened on February 24th 2007 this is simply karma.

On that day Rovers wanted to avoid playing Stockport (who were on a run of eight straight wins) and also have a week free before the second LDV game with us, so they watered their "pitch" during the day whilst it was raining, then despite amateur football being played that afternoon at the likes of Eastville Park, got their game called off.

Jim Gannon (Stockport manager) said "If I was a director of Bristol Rovers I'd be ashamed that the original game wasn't played. "As a professional football club Bristol Rovers should be ashamed of themselves,they have been thoroughly unprofessional and I hope the Football League take severe action against them.

Unsurprisingly their friends at The Post failed to report any of this, but did report Gas supporters who sent Gannon "wish you were here" postcards before their play off final, condoning their blatant cheating, of course.

After what happened on February 24th 2007 this is simply karma.

On that day Rovers wanted to avoid playing Stockport (who were on a run of eight straight wins) and also have a week free before the second LDV game with us, so they watered their "pitch" during the day whilst it was raining, then despite amateur football being played that afternoon at the likes of Eastville Park, got their game called off.

Jim Gannon (Stockport manager) said "If I was a director of Bristol Rovers I'd be ashamed that the original game wasn't played. "As a professional football club Bristol Rovers should be ashamed of themselves,they have been thoroughly unprofessional and I hope the Football League take severe action against them.

Unsurprisingly their friends at The Post failed to report any of this, but did report Gas supporters who sent Gannon "wish you were here" postcards before their play off final, condoning their blatant cheating, of course.

Particularly amusing about that whole shameful episode was the interview with Ian Holtby the Rovers janitor/groundsman/stadium manager or whatever he calls himself. This, presumably, the man responsible for watering the pitch on the day of the game.

Expressing his "disappointment" at the late postponement, Holtby's tone of voice and body language betrayed his real feelings. With practically a nod and a wink to camera he reassured us about the efforts made to get the game on, while looking pretty much ready to high-five the interviewer.

Archived