IGNORED

Adomah This, Adomah That, Zzzzzz (Merged Topics)

_Bristol-City_

He hasn't had the same form since his injury at Coventry, he's only shown a few flickers of the player he was.

If we got 3million for him and a decent replacement then I will be happy, I'm not sure if he will be our key player this season and therefore his value will reduce.

While I agree that the Coventry injury did slow him down, I also believe that being our most obvious attacking option led to teams putting 2 or even 3 men on him. With the support that is developing around him now I think he will be back to his best soon. He made some good runs on Saturday and setup a goal, maybe people don't notice that so much now we have more to watch out for?

He hasn't had the same form since his injury at Coventry, he's only shown a few flickers of the player he was.

If we got 3million for him and a decent replacement then I will be happy, I'm not sure if he will be our key player this season and therefore his value will reduce.

I think that's the key, surely if we were to sell him we'd need to replace him pretty quickly. I agree his form has dipped but I'd be reluctant to sell unless we have a direct replacement lined up - he's still an extremely dangerous player on his day and if you watch the first goal back from Sat you'll see how his pace and direct running helped set up the first goal. I'm just not sure if we can expect Anderson (who was a Forest fringe player last season) to come in and take over Albert's role - that's just my opinion though, and if the manager thinks he's good enough to do this then I'll obviously trust his judgement!

BBC Radio Bristol News 10am.....

Swansea confirm they have held talks with Bristol City Re: Albert .....

also confirmed City have expressed interest in Swansea defender Monk ............

No connection between the two, each possible deal is separate.

That doesnt sound good at all, we better sell him for a lot.

Agree , Wigan get slightly bigger crowds than us, play in the prem, have lots more money, a new stadium ect , not smaller any more!!!'

Everyone knows that if Wigan were to get relegated there crowds would be about 7,000,we are a bigger club in support than them.

There gates are higher at the moment because visiting teams can take as many fans as they want.

Who on twitter? I am only asking because I am trying to work out what the difference is between it and Footie Rumours. Is there a better method of verifying posts on there?

some one re-tweeted it to me, there a couple of reliable ones but most are rubbish,

No I didn't notice, anyone else? Are you suggesting we beat those sides with only 10 men? I think if DMC had seen any signs of a "non-trier" he would have taken steps immediately. What I did notice was that he still needs to work on his decision making and perhaps get used to the idea that he has others around him that can help now. The biggest stand out example was when he completely missed Skuse's outstanding overlapping run halfway through the second half. He isn't our only option anymore and he may find less time on the ball but more room to play in that time because of that.

No that's not what I'm saying!

Having watched him play I noticed something missing from his game. It might be the faggots I had for tea, but there was definately something missing.

Now another poster has mentioned that Bolasie & Adomah have the same money grabbing agent.

2+2 =

No that's not what I'm saying!

Having watched him play I noticed something missing from his game. It might be the faggots I had for tea, but there was definately something missing.

Now another poster has mentioned that Bolasie & Adomah have the same money grabbing agent.

2+2 =

Don't know what game you've been watching but personally I think albert has been in his best form since arriving at city, he's a constant threat he's tracking back, he's creating and he's scored a goal I don't know what more you expect or want from an attacking right winger

Who on twitter? I am only asking because I am trying to work out what the difference is between it and Footie Rumours. Is there a better method of verifying posts on there?

The robin in my back garden just twittered and I'm sure he said Adomah is staying at Ashton Gate. Mind you he was probably only retweeting what he'd heard the blackbird twitter to the pigeon's earlier this morning.

Our cat does think that rovers are a poor side this season. Well I am sure that's what her message was when I cleared it out of the litter tray first thing this morning.

How would everyone feel if Albert leaving allowed Bikey,Monk and Akos to come in?

I'd keep albert he creates 7-10 goals a season and scores a few himself he alsot needs two men to mark him creating space for other players,

He will be one of our main players

I'd keep albert he creates 7-10 goals a season and scores a few himself he alsot needs two men to mark him creating space for other players,

He will be one of our main players

I'm a fan of Albert's too, however it sounds like Akos would create a lot of goals also and we all know our defense needs strengthening

I'm a fan of Albert's too, however it sounds like Akos would create a lot of goals also and we all know our defense needs strengthening

Akos is injury prone and we wouldn't need to sell albert to bring him in if we wanted too as he's unattached,

Bikey has got himself grossly overweight and unfit so he can't keep himself fit while looking for a club another play who won't sign,

Monk has been linked alot but I wouldn't be suprised if we sign a centre back who isn't on anyones radar and that really is the only postion that needs strengthening

Akos is injury prone and we wouldn't need to sell albert to bring him in if we wanted too as he's unattached,

Bikey has got himself grossly overweight and unfit so he can't keep himself fit while looking for a club another play who won't sign,

Monk has been linked alot but I wouldn't be suprised if we sign a centre back who isn't on anyones radar and that really is the only postion that needs strengthening

all valid points, I think we can all agree the last few days of the window are going to be very interesting as Dell has said he'd rather not rely on loans.

Ive heard, that he wants to move closer to london, he is in talks with arsene wenger as we speak. He got the 7.30 train to paddington and then got on the tube.

They are bidding £7.75million for him, and are going to offer him £45k a week, plus a goal and assist bonus.

You heard it here first.

Then he will then say he has similar ability to lucus podolski..

More importantly he's said he doesn't have to sell

True, but every player has his price. We would have to agree if we were offered anything over 3mil the board would have to strongly consider selling for the benifit of the club as a whole. I would hazard a guess that Del would already have a replacement in mind if this were to happen.

True, but every player has his price. We would have to agree if we were offered anything over 3mil the board would have to strongly consider selling for the benifit of the club as a whole. I would hazard a guess that Del would already have a replacement in mind if this were to happen.

if the rumours are to be believed we've already turned down 2.9 so it would have to be closer to 4 mil before our heads are turned according to rumours,

Remember it took a 6 million bid for us to accept a bid for a player in the last year of his contract, its going to take stupid money for us to accept one with 2 years left

More importantly he's said he doesn't have to sell

No - but if Swansea bid a reasonable amount (over £3M) and the agent makes Albert aware of it then Albert is bound to

want to go - and no club will keep a player these days when he wants to leave. Nowadays the players have all the power.

A once in a lifetime opportunity for Albert that may not come around again - short career/possibility of serious injury etc - for him to :

a - play in the PL

b - Quadruple his wages

Why would he allow the club to turn that down

If Swansea bid enough - he goes

No - but if Swansea bid a reasonable amount (over £3M) and the agent makes Albert aware of it then Albert is bound to

want to go - and no club will keep a player these days when he wants to leave. Nowadays the players have all the power.

A once in a lifetime opportunity for Albert that may not come around again - short career/possibility of serious injury etc - for him to :

a - play in the PL

b - Quadruple his wages

Why would he allow the club to turn that down

If Swansea bid enough - he goes

I think it will take a hell of a lot more then that for us to consider if the maynard saga is anything to go by

I think it will take a hell of a lot more then that for us to consider if the maynard saga is anything to go by

We're already in talks though according to the Swansea chairman - so it's clear we are willing to sell iF the price is right (whatever that is) - I think it's 50/50 at the moment if he goes, Swansea are looking at a few players - doing a deal with 'Boro for Emms according to DT today.

CR

We're already in talks though according to the Swansea chairman - so it's clear we are willing to sell iF the price is right (whatever that is) - I think it's 50/50 at the moment if he goes, Swansea are looking at a few players - doing a deal with 'Boro for Emms according to DT today.

CR

We've had talks not are in talks, also swansea have rejected Man City's bid http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19393402

Archived