IGNORED

Adomah This, Adomah That, Zzzzzz (Merged Topics)

_Bristol-City_

Albert would be stupid if he went to Wigan, there probably smaller than us and will most likely end up in the Championship next season selling there best players in the process! Think about it Albert, think!

it actually makes me cringe when people make comments like that.

People have been saying similar things about Wigan for years....

Good manager, they have a superb record of buying and selling for a profit whilst playing good football and managing to stay in the Premier League.

While I've got no idea if there's anything in this particular rumour I imagine any first bid would be low, if not derisory. Maybe even less than £1mill. All part of the tactics.

Will be interesting to see how the club handles it if anyone does come in for Albert. They rebuffed some huge bids for Maynard from Leicester last summer.

I think he looks fitter this season and in decent form. He would be seriously missed.

Rather ominously, my Aston Villa supporting mate just text me:

"Does Albert Adomah play for you?"

Could they be sniffing around too? I know they're desperate for players and Lambert, having briefly passed through the championship with Norwich is probably well aware of his talents...

If we are going to lose him, the more clubs that are in for him the better! Multiple clubs = bidding war...

Of course i hope we don't lose him. But with 2-3 prem clubs bidding we could get more than even the most enthusiastic of his fans would set his value at

Talks going on with the two clubs.

Anyone else notice his body language against Palace & Cardiff?

It looked like his mind was elsewhere & didn't want to pick up any sort of injury that would jeapardise the possible move.

Good luck to him & we should get a big fee as he's under contract.

Agree , Wigan get slightly bigger crowds than us, play in the prem, have lots more money, a new stadium ect , not smaller any more!!!'

If you went to the far reaches of the globe football fans would probably know who Wigan are due to 8 years or so of Premier League exposure. I doubt they would of heard of Bristol City.

So, if we were to sell him, who replaces him? He'd be a massive loss, I'm amazed how many people seem happy to push him out of the door. One dodgy game on saturday and we don't need him anymore- fickle fans eh?

Isn't Anderson a right sided winger/midfielder?

Isn't Anderson a right sided winger/midfielder?

Possibly, but is he really going to be able to step into Albert's shoes and make the same impact? And with Bolasie gone, we'll be looking pretty light on the right-hand side. I don't think we should sell, we've just made some really good signings and I'd like to think Albert can flourish with some of the weight taken off his shoulders. People seem a bit too keen to show him the door imo, he's been by far our most dangerous player for 3 seasons now.

Talks going on with the two clubs.

Anyone else notice his body language against Palace & Cardiff?

It looked like his mind was elsewhere & didn't want to pick up any sort of injury that would jeapardise the possible move.

Good luck to him & we should get a big fee as he's under contract.

No I didn't notice, anyone else? Are you suggesting we beat those sides with only 10 men? I think if DMC had seen any signs of a "non-trier" he would have taken steps immediately. What I did notice was that he still needs to work on his decision making and perhaps get used to the idea that he has others around him that can help now. The biggest stand out example was when he completely missed Skuse's outstanding overlapping run halfway through the second half. He isn't our only option anymore and he may find less time on the ball but more room to play in that time because of that.

Ive heard, that he wants to move closer to london, he is in talks with arsene wenger as we speak. He got the 7.30 train to paddington and then got on the tube.

They are bidding £7.75million for him, and are going to offer him £45k a week, plus a goal and assist bonus.

You heard it here first.

Ive heard, that he wants to move closer to london, he is in talks with arsene wenger as we speak. He got the 7.30 train to paddington and then got on the tube.

They are bidding £7.75million for him, and are going to offer him £45k a week, plus a goal and assist bonus.

You heard it here first.

haha, wow, just wow

So, if we were to sell him, who replaces him? He'd be a massive loss, I'm amazed how many people seem happy to push him out of the door. One dodgy game on saturday and we don't need him anymore- fickle fans eh?

He hasn't had the same form since his injury at Coventry, he's only shown a few flickers of the player he was.

If we got 3million for him and a decent replacement then I will be happy, I'm not sure if he will be our key player this season and therefore his value will reduce.

Archived