IGNORED

Adomah This, Adomah That, Zzzzzz (Merged Topics)

_Bristol-City_

Albert ain't going anywhere. He would be mad to leave a club where he is one of the first names on the team sheet, where he is loved by the fans, where the chairman/manager has just sold the club to two of the best strikers in the Championship, where (IMHO) the manager has secured the services of potentially the best left back this club has ever had and a club where, man for man, the squad is capable of mounting a serious challenge (with a couple more additions) of being promoted to the best league in the world. C'mon Alb, you know it makes sense !

Albert ain't going anywhere. He would be mad to leave a club where he is one of the first names on the team sheet, where he is loved by the fans, where the chairman/manager has just sold the club to two of the best strikers in the Championship, where (IMHO) the manager has secured the services of potentially the best left back this club has ever had and a club where, man for man, the squad is capable of mounting a serious challenge (with a couple more additions) of being promoted to the best league in the world. C'mon Alb, you know it makes sense !

against that Swansea can offer Premier League football and £30-£40K pw (ie between £6 MILLION and £8 MILLION over a 4 yr contract)

Get real - if they want him , they will get him

against that Swansea can offer Premier League football and £30-£40K pw (ie between £6 MILLION and £8 MILLION over a 4 yr contract)

With the team they have now he wouldnt get into the starting XI at least not yet... but yeah i agree that if they wanted him, they would be able to meet the valuation (whatever that is)

I don't doubt Swansea can/would sign Albert if they want but I'd be amazed if anyone there is on £40k a week.

Archived