IGNORED

You Heard Del!

Lew-T

http://www.thisisbristol.co.uk/Derek-McInnes-Bristol-City-fans-turn-Ashton-Gate/story-16822975-detail/story.html

Get down the gate on Saturday! Support the reds, have a few drinks and enjoy!

The last couple of turn outs have been poor to say the least. We need to make Ashton Gate a fortress again and a horrible place for the away side! COME ON ME BABBERS!

http://www.thisisbri...tail/story.html

Get down the gate on Saturday! Support the reds, have a few drinks and enjoy!

The last couple of turn outs have been poor to say the least. We need to make Ashton Gate a fortress again and a horrible place for the away side! COME ON ME BABBERS!

I think it'll be a bit lonely, i don't like drinking on my own....................

An early rallying cry from our manager, we are only 2 home games in. He probably wants us fans to feel an important part of his plans whereas in reality we are not. Bottom line is the school holidays are over and come the Blackburn game there will be more bums on seats and McInnes knows full well that if City are quick out the blocks again and play attacking football that the faithful will get more passionate and vocal.

Its pretty much up to him and his players.

An early rallying cry from our manager, we are only 2 home games in. He probably wants us fans to feel an important part of his plans whereas in reality we are not. Bottom line is the school holidays are over and come the Blackburn game there will be more bums on seats and McInnes knows full well that if City are quick out the blocks again and play attacking football that the faithful will get more passionate and vocal.

Its pretty much up to him and his players.

Blimey, someone piss on your cornflakes?

Just a standard rallying call from DMC, like Millen, Johnson, Tinnion, Wilson etc etc etc all used to say, space filler on the website.

Surely the club have figured by now that unless we are playing a REALLY big team, the only way we will get over 13k is to reduce the ticket prices like the end of last season

the tickets are the cheapest since we've been promoted if you buy early so no excuse on that front,

There is when you have to buy 3 tickets. It's ok for people who go on there own, but when you have 2 lads its a bit different.

I understand that bill but phantom is always moaning about ticket prices and we have our cheapest yet,

Its different when you got to take kids to a game but jr prices are cheap as well when phase 1 hits for Leeds it will cost you £45 quid to sit in the dolman,

thats £25 for 1 adult and £10 a piece for the two lads, very reasonable imo,

Blackburn if you were to buy now will cost £51 quid for 1 adult and two kids it would of been £45 if you booked a week ago (again the dolman,

There is when you have to buy 3 tickets. It's ok for people who go on there own, but when you have 2 lads its a bit different.

The prices are much better this season providing you book early. Not sure where you would sit but assuming it's the Ateyo & your lads are under 16, then the prices until the Friday before the match are 23 quid for Adults & 10 quid for kids.. that sounds pretty good to me.

I appreciate there are extra costs, travel etc and obviously I don't know your circumstances but 43 quid for 3 of you seems like good value don't you think?

A season ticket in the East End costs just £10.89 a game. I honestly believe that is excellent value for regular attenders and it's the cheapest ticket in the Championship.

Okay if you want the atmosphere, not so great if you actually want to see the game. Might be nice if prices were similar elsewhere.

Pick and choose for me now. First time I've been season ticketless since 87.

Petrol, ticket prices and the fair on offer in terms of entertaining me has been going down hill since the end of wilson's 2nd season. The standard we are playing at May be better, and we did well under Johnson.. but I want to be entertained, I am not one for grinding out 1-0's and liking it because the team is doing well. It bores me to tears.

So ticket prices need to drop and the football played needs to get better before I entertain the idea of purchasing a season ticket again. I'm hoping Del is changing one of those... I can only wish that the other may happen.

A season ticket in the East End costs just £10.89 a game. I honestly believe that is excellent value for regular attenders and it's the cheapest ticket in the Championship.

Great if you can attend enough matches. Not everyone can.

There are plenty of other factors a person will take into account.

The ticket prices for City are good, the season ticket vale excellent IMO, not everyone will agree.

Ah the old it's value for money, come on down the price is right, call to arms. Not everyone can afford stuff up front or even over time. It isnt just the price of a ticket, there are a myriad of other factors to take into account, rather than just going the tix are Vfm, which they are if you can afford to spunk out a few hundred quid, like that.

Seems there is a disconnect between club and target audience, again. Shocker

seems like you are moaning about the club again shocker......

have you every posted of said anything remotely close to praising the club or are you as i suspect a A. serial moaner or b. amn internet troll........

The prices are much better this season providing you book early. Not sure where you would sit but assuming it's the Ateyo & your lads are under 16, then the prices until the Friday before the match are 23 quid for Adults & 10 quid for kids.. that sounds pretty good to me.

I appreciate there are extra costs, travel etc and obviously I don't know your circumstances but 43 quid for 3 of you seems like good value don't you think?

I agree that it's good the club have( in a way) reduced prices. I have one u 16 and one older who goes to college.

For the 3 of us to go its £50 approx plus petrol.

My circumstances ( and I'm sure there are many others) at the moment are that it's still to expensive.

I'm not a fair weather fan,I've been going for 35 years.

The proof that people still find it to expensive was shown at the end of last season.

Put the prices down and we will sell out. 6,000 more people means more food bought,more programmes sold etc etc.

Plus better atmosphere ( sometimes debatable I admit).

£15 for everyone and im convinced we would sell out every game.

Ah the old it's value for money, come on down the price is right, call to arms. Not everyone can afford stuff up front or even over time. It isnt just the price of a ticket, there are a myriad of other factors to take into account, rather than just going the tix are Vfm, which they are if you can afford to spunk out a few hundred quid, like that.

Seems there is a disconnect between club and target audience, again. Shocker

I agree with you.

All clubs have a limited fan base from which to extract money and our club seem to take the narrow view that its all about ticket prices. Its not that simple. If you want a pint and a pie you don't get much change out of a tenner within AG where a pint of lager costs 50p more than in the local pubs.Its extortion imo and In my own case I never buy any food or drink from within the stadium for that very reason.

Add to that the cost of travel. Fans have to travel to AG ( not many live within walking distance). Petrol or public transport cost money. If you want a programme that'll cost you another £3. Its not a cheap day out worse if you kids with you.

The club devise lame 'sweeteners' pre season like the 'free food' con which achieve nothing more than derisory comments from fans when they realise just how 'free' the food actually is. Same with the shirt con.

If the club really want to attract news fans how about a free bus to AG from various points around the area?

I agree that it's good the club have( in a way) reduced prices. I have one u 16 and one older who goes to college.

For the 3 of us to go its £50 approx plus petrol.

My circumstances ( and I'm sure there are many others) at the moment are that it's still to expensive.

I'm not a fair weather fan,I've been going for 35 years.

The proof that people still find it to expensive was shown at the end of last season.

Put the prices down and we will sell out. 6,000 more people means more food bought,more programmes sold etc etc.

Plus better atmosphere ( sometimes debatable I admit).

£15 for everyone and im convinced we would sell out every game.

I prefer a full house and atmosphere ... But from a business perspective 13k at full price earns the club £50k+ more than 20k at £15 ... plus food and drink bought by the 13k .... I dont think the difference in food sales for 20k would bring in more than the £50k Difference ...

Archived