IGNORED

Emergency Loan Transfer Window Thread

glynriley

every man and his dog knows we need a centre back we;ve needed once since our second season in the championship,

our manager has said we need a right footed commanding centre back and is working on bringing one in, its just some people thinks because there is nothing in the media the club are sitting on their hands, which is not true I'd wager McInnes is working a lot harder then all our previous managers at championship level put together,

After all we've freed up space in the wage budget after paying up stewarts contract

its only a matter of time before we have one something some people don't seem to get

And yet Millen was slaughtered on here for not finding a left sided full back.............

And yet Millen was slaughtered on here for not finding a left sided full back.............

indeed he was and rightly so he wasn't looking for one, McInnes is actually looking for one and has said we need one, Millen wasn't and didn't think we needed one a big defference,

It's a shame he seems more interested in money than playing footballl then. Ah well , onwards and upwards !!

indeed, there is no point in having a player here who's heart isn't in it as they will never give 100%, I don't mind signing someone who wants to be in the shop window as it does us and the player no harm at all,

was he? well thats a suprise I thought he rated McAllister that high, although he did bring in McGiven who did a decent enough job even if he wasn't outstanding but to be fair the whole team was a shambles

We were second to Andrew Taylor if you remember.

was he? well thats a suprise I thought he rated McAllister that high, although he did bring in McGiven who did a decent enough job even if he wasn't outstanding but to be fair the whole team was a shambles

No he didn't! He was absolutely terrible. His performance away at Peterborough was the most inept I have ever seen from a professional footballer and led to Fontaine and Pearson both pretty much ending up at left back to try and cover for him.

When you think that Cunningham was at the same club and a month of so later ended up going on loan to Forest the signing of McGivern becomes even more ridiculous. You have to think that Millen had never seen him play and hadn't even heard of Cunningham.

No he didn't! He was absolutely terrible. His performance away at Peterborough was the most inept I have ever seen from a professional footballer and led to Fontaine and Pearson both pretty much ending up at left back to try and cover for him.

When you think that Cunningham was at the same club and a month of so later ended up going on loan to Forest the signing of McGivern becomes even more ridiculous. You have to think that Millen had never seen him play and hadn't even heard of Cunningham.

McInnes got the best out of him and he put in decent performances in our run in last season, I said he was decent enough its not a glowing report and I wouldn't of sign him but he was due credit in how he picked himself up

Silly 'ol John.

He forgets that Millen saved us from the disaster area Johnson left. What was it? 8 undefeated?

Trouble is Keef's honeymoon period was very quickly exposed.

And last season's near disasterous season (only saved by Del) put paid to his short managerial carreer.

I guess he was just destined to be a number two.........which is what i'm off to do now! (cue loud flushing noise)! :yahoo:

James Wilson available for loan. Got to be closer to a CB than we're letting on if this is true. (I know it's The Post)

http://www.thisisbri...tail/story.html

They're a bit behind the times on the Elliot Ward situation as well.

only sky sports have reported on ward and all other media outlets picked up on it, they haven't been the most reliable of late,

if wilson is avialble then a new CB can't be far away at all, I'm suprised he's behind Nyatanga though, Make or Break for James I think I can see him leaving for somwhere like Yeovil on loan

only sky sports have reported on ward and all other media outlets picked up on it, they haven't been the most reliable of late,

if wilson is avialble then a new CB can't be far away at all, I'm suprised he's behind Nyatanga though, Make or Break for James I think I can see him leaving for somwhere like Yeovil on loan

Wilsons at the age now where he HAS to be playing week in week out and getting experience. He isnt going to get that here it seems, a loan move seems idea.

Nyatanga is at that age now where we all know he is sh*t and no one wants him

Wilsons at the age now where he HAS to be playing week in week out and getting experience. He isnt going to get that here it seems, a loan move seems idea.

Nyatanga is at that age now where we all know he is sh*t and no one wants him

Tanga if he had composure would be a good defender, I think he's a better left back which is why he's probbily staying as he can play CB and LB,

Wilson can play right back but we also have foster, carey and Skuse which is why he's going out on loan,

it was intresting to read that forrest many an unoffical enquiry and we rejected it so it looks like Del is keen to keep him,

send him out for a month see how he gets on,

I don't trust him to start with us though, not yet anyway

Will be interesting to see how this kid gets on , supposed to be the next big thing.

http://www1.skysport...Barkley-on-loan

I rate him very very highly Wednesday have a cracking player there all be it for a month only, shame its not a postion we are in a hurray to fill as I'd go and pick him up and bring him here to play for us

Archived