IGNORED

Emergency Loan Transfer Window Thread

glynriley

He would not put in the hard work that pearson does, lazy player, city fans would hate him within weeks

Maybe, I'm not a Pearson hater just think at the moment he is the weak link in our midfield a few times this season his passes have just been like kicking the ball away from him instead of looking up to a team mate.

Would also like to try Davies in that position as I think he showed against Barnsley he could ghost into those goals coring positions.

Seems we're not willing to pay the going rate for a player who would improve our squad, in a position we so desperately need to strengthen.

no we won't break our wage structure and rightly so with FFp starting and loses of 12.5 million a season its unsustanable,

Ward isn't the only defender available there will be other targets,

why over spend on a player who could turn out to be rubbish when he gets here like Andy Webster or Stern John,

Ward isn't the only defender available there will be other targets,

why over spend on a player who could turn out to be rubbish when he gets here like Andy Webster or Stern John,

I hope there are other targets. Its getting close to the Blackburn game and McInnes wanted someone in by then.

Btw - Webster was never fit during his loan at City and Stern John scored goals everywhere else he went except at City, mainly due to lack of service.

I hope there are other targets. Its getting close to the Blackburn game and McInnes wanted someone in by then.

Btw - Webster was never fit during his loan at City and Stern John scored goals everywhere else he went except at City, mainly due to lack of service.

he never scored goals since he left southampton robbo, and Webster when fit was out of his depth and probbily goes along side Gus Caeser as one of our all time worst centre backs,

Monk is our main target and as we have untill 17:00 friday to register him for the balckburn game I'd say theres still plenty of time to get the correct player in

Archived