IGNORED

Penny Arcade

Cider Army

Having attended a number a number of Gers games since being up here (steps sons team) this is a superb tune.

But not sure if it will work at the Gate.

I was at that Old firm game at Ibrox last season was the best rendition.. That's me in right hand corner in Ibrox suite... Company perks :laugh:..

The version played at Ibrox is by Sammy King.. It's available at i Tunes.

Worth the download.. Who knows could be just the song we have been looking for and will maybe get us more support North of the Border.

Not quite the Wurzels :laugh:...

Having attended a number a number of Gers games since being up here (steps sons team) this is a superb tune.

But not sure if it will work at the Gate.

The Old firm game at Ibrox last season was the best rendition..

The version played at Ibrox is by Sammy King.. It's available at i Tunes.

Worth the download.. Who knows could be just the song we have been looking for and will maybe get us more support North of the Border.

Not quite the Wurzels :laugh:...

Yea not quite the wurzels :laughcont: but city as a club are missing a tune.Unless we give something a try we will never know.What i love about the squad and manager at mo is they want atmosphere and if it inspires them what ever the tune im up for it..Its been a while since the gate as a hole gave out a great atmosphere.

Yea not quite the wurzels :laughcont: but city as a club are missing a tune.Unless we give something a try we will never know.What i love about the squad and manager at mo is they want atmosphere and if it inspires them what ever the tune im up for it..Its been a while since the gate as a hole gave out a great atmosphere.

While this is an adopted Rangers song, it is unique down South and could be just the tune.

The Sammy King version is a little bit upbeat, but not sure we would be allowed to play that.

Get those fones ready as it will become your ringtone....

While this is an adopted Rangers song, it is unique down South and could be just the tune.

The Sammy King version is a little bit upbeat, but not sure we would be allowed to play that.

Get those fones ready as it will become your ringtone....

I think its a tune for everyone so thats one reason why i think it might catch on..Im actually looking forward to games this year i hope this works and with east end doing there bit the gate should be the place to be as the season goes on. :)

I think its a tune for everyone so thats one reason why i think it might catch on..Im actually looking forward to games this year i hope this works and with east end doing there bit the gate should be the place to be as the season goes on. :)

It really is a flag waving song :laugh:

And will definitely catch on if played often.

Been to Ibrox many times when living in UK always been my Scottish team, but they never used to sing it then,only the last few years my brother said they adopted it.

I have the Sammy King version, but honestly as good as it would be to here it at the gate we would struggle to do it justice I think.

I can see this going down like a damp squib. Dont get me wrong im all for it. But its a little known song and has no relevence to us or the city. I can just picture 10000 people just looking around at each other thinking wtf is this and a couple of 50 somethings doing a little jig taking the urinal.

I hope it does catch on and is given 4 or 5 games as on the other hand i can picture 10000 of our fans belting this out pre a big game.

Archived