IGNORED

Fifa 13

BookEnd

Made the same topic last year on my old account, and once again im pleased to bring you the official squad ratings of our team, without further ado...

Heaton - 68

Wilson - 68

Fontaine - 67

Carey - 65

Cunningham - 68

Adomah - 71

Elliot - 66

Skuse - 67

Woolford - 66

Baldock - 70

Stead - 67

Foster - 66

Morris - 64

Anderson - 66

Reid - 58

Nyatanga - 65

Kilkenny - 65

Pitman - 67

Davies - 69

Bryan - 60

For anyone wishing to check out the ratings for themselves log in with your web app details and go here - http://www.ea.com/uk/football/creation-centre ---> more players ----> Licensed players ----> Bristol City.

Off the top of my head (at work) that means in comparison to last seasons ratings:

Heaton - 68 - Up (by 1?)

Wilson - 68 -

Fontaine - 67 - Down by 2?

Carey - 65 - Same?

Cunningham - 68 - Up

Adomah - 71 - Same

Elliot - 66 - Down

Skuse - 67 - Same

Woolford - 66 - Up (by 2)

Baldock - 70 - Up (by 1?)

Stead - 67 - Same?

Foster - 66 - Same?

Morris - 64 -

Anderson - 66 - Up?

Reid - 58 -

Nyatanga - 65 - Same

Kilkenny - 65 - Down

Pitman - 67 - Down

Davies - 69 - Down

Bryan - 60 -

Just to elaborate for anyone interested, I've now got the early-release version of Fifa 13 and let me tell you it is 10x better than the demo! i must of played it about 6-7 hours straight last night I was hooked! it feels so fluid and the presentation and atmosphere is so realistic. Spend most my time on Ultimate team, playing online with my Bristol city squad (currently unbeaten so far 11 games in) Stead is amazing, holds off everyone with his height/strength and is my current top scorer, Davies is amazing his stats don't look great but my god his finishing is top class and has a beautiful feel to his dribbling and agility, Elliot is great at CAM, bulldozes through players and has a cannon of a longshot, and Adomah is also fun to play with ( really underated though :( )

Really think this is the best edition of Fifa this Gen, there are so many little things you notice and when all put together make up for an amazing game, if money isnt a issue for you, I urge you to buy the EA season ticket and download the early access release, it really is worth it if you can't wait to experience this masterpiece... Well, there goes any social life I may have had. Hope to see some of you on the pitch soon!

Thanks for the heads up, should have it in the morning now !!.

Really looking forward to it this year, whats the manager mode like ?

Awesome! you won't be dissapointed, really is a class above this year.

Not really delved into manager mode yet as i'm still glued to the online side of things, but I did have a quick go just to check it out and from what I saw it looks a lot of fun, its undergone a overhaul and looks very new and fresh, can't really tell you anything though as I haven't done much, but it looks ALOT better than the efforts of the last few fifa's, do you play online?

The last Fifa i played was Fifa 10 (or 11), used to play it a lot but most of the people I play with online prefer Call of Duty so I play that a lot, starting to get bored of it now so Im going have a pop at Fifa for a while. Its going to take me a while to get use to it again so I'll probably be a liability at the moment.

Ah so this years edition is going to feel even fresher for you then, every year Fifa is pretty much the only game I play, and with this year being a marked improvement on 12' I can see it once again staying in 360's disc drive for a long time yet! Used to enjoy a bit of Cod a few years back, but these days the people who play it live and breathe it and must be online most the day becoming insane at the game leaving casuals like me for dust, so I tend to avoid Cod now because my controller would end up meeting the wall haha.

How did you get these ratings?

Also, a couple of those ratings are wrong.

If you read the OP you'll find I put a link up to the official creation centre web app which houses these ratings. Secondly I've been playing the fifa13 early access release for 2 days now and the data in that is final.

Care to point out which ratings are wrong? because I just double checked and every single one is correct....

BookEnd, whats your gamertag? I'll give you a game on Ultimate Team

PM me your gamertag and i'll pop you a friend request, what team you got/building mate?

hi guys I'm getting it friday... just wondering if any of those with early access have had a look at old Peter Crouch, is he as good as last year or have they nerfed him?

Crouch is 77 Ovr

54 pace

74 shooting

68 passing

71 dribbling

46 defence

66 heading

Taylor's rating?

64 Ovr, mate.

My HD projector is being repaired so played for 10 mins on the old telly and found it impossible. Been spoilt

Ouch! Has to be played in HD. Looks really nice this year graphically, better than 12 for certain. Baldock, Davies and Cunningham are mint! Sort it out and play more. User name is fairly obvious if you want to add me!!

Archived