IGNORED

Fifa 13

BookEnd

I'm at the start of December, I've not sold any players yet although Adomah is thinking of leaving in January, I'll more then likely sell him and try and get £1 Million for him atleast and get someone for him. So far for a full season loan I've manged to loan in Scott Sinclair, Victor Mosas and Oxlade Chamberlin trick is I changed my budget all on to wages and signed them for loan.

Son has FIFA 13 everytime tries to connect ea sports say server is down? Anyone any ideas why, typed in ultimate code, just can't connect ea server to type in pass code.

EA servers are generally really rubbish, they can't handle it when a new game comes out and everyone wants to play keep trying it will work eventually it's just loads of people will be trying to play at once!

EA servers are generally really rubbish, they can't handle it when a new game comes out and everyone wants to play keep trying it will work eventually it's just loads of people will be trying to play at once!

Thanks just frustrating, will tell him to keep trying. Playing offline at moment, but frustrated for his mates are online.

Thanks just frustrating, will tell him to keep trying. Playing offline at moment, but frustrated for his mates are online.

Haha I know the feeling, I stick to offline mode on Fifa alot anyway I only really do the season mode online and thats just for a laugh, It happened alot with Battlefeild part pf the reason why I traded it in, but yeah it should be working fine or in the next few days atleast try doing it at non peak times that could work

My City teams is I play in 4-4-2 Diamond formation

Heaton

R. Foster

S Caulker ( Loan)

L Fontaine

G Cunningham

J Rodwell (Loan)

X Shaqiri (Loan)

Oxlade Chamberlin (Loan)

V Moses ( Loan)

S Sinclair, he was on loan but has agreed personal terms with me

N Maynard ( Got him back)

Thats my starting XI on my save Adomah wanted to leave and I got £2 Million for him and he went to QPR, I was getting offered for Baldock around £3.5 - £4 Million but I wouldn't sell for atleast 5. AC Milan of all teams but a bid in for him and I accepted I signed Maynard with my cash and loaned a few players in. I know a loan isn't the answer but with my experience it's the best way to get the best players with no money and they will eventually join me for next to nothing.

I'm not at all interested in Ultimate Cash In but on Career Mode I chose to manage Torquay and see how far I could take them, so far I'm top of the league and reached a cup final and I have a promising 16 year old Centre Back I brought in via scouting who is currently marking out almost everything :)

I'm not at all interested in Ultimate Cash In but on Career Mode I chose to manage Torquay and see how far I could take them, so far I'm top of the league and reached a cup final and I have a promising 16 year old Centre Back I brought in via scouting who is currently marking out almost everything :)

Love taking a League 2 or 1 side the distance,

07 it was Yoevil

09 it was Northampton

10 it was Macclesfield

11 it was Hereford

12 it was Oxford

I've started a career with Wycombe, will have an aside career running with City but taking time to get used to it

Ive found with Fifa over the years, playing with lower level sides, you really appreciate the gulf in class of players when your using them, although it not impossible to grind out a result away at Liverpool - you notice when you bring in a gifted player.

Is anyone else finding it bloody hard to score at the moment? I've had to lower the difficulty to world class because I can't stick the ball in the net.

Started career mode with city lost 2 drew 1 and lost 1 :/

I play everything World Class I was struggling first few games I'm top of the league now ( March ) I'm dreading going to the Premier League though. Has anyone took a international job yet? I'm not going to unless it's England

I'm at the start of December, I've not sold any players yet although Adomah is thinking of leaving in January, I'll more then likely sell him and try and get £1 Million for him atleast and get someone for him. So far for a full season loan I've manged to loan in Scott Sinclair, Victor Mosas and Oxlade Chamberlin trick is I changed my budget all on to wages and signed them for loan.

Thiago of Barca fame is a beast..... I loaned him in after moving some budget around. Adomah was going to leave for me too but he decided to stay. Marvin Elliot was homesick & transfered to Dirty Leeds!!!

My usual starting 11 in manager career is

GK: Heaton.

DEF: Cunningham, Elokobi (Get well soon), Carey ©, Foster.

MID: Wooly, Killkenny, Thiago, Adomah.

ATT: Baldock, Taylor.

Archived