IGNORED

Fifa 13

BookEnd

Hmmm this doesn't surprise me.

Hopefully a patch will sort it if it is widespread

The game needs a patch asap, coz its screwed for some people. I can't play a career mode because it keeps crashing. I know someone who keeps getting an invisible ball and players

Has it improved the stability of the game?

Edit- downloaded it and not one ******* iota of bastard difference.

Has Pro Evo caught up yet?

I havent noticed any difference yet either. I downloaded the pro evo demo and was suprised by how much its improved but in my opinion fifa has more to it. I thought the pace of the game was better on pro evo tho. fifa has become a bit to arcady

Haven't tried the update as of yet t the problem I've got is I can't progress to the end of the second season of my career mode. I'm trying to sign some of my loan signings from the first season and it freezes after trying to progress a day after offering them contracts.

Haven't tried the update as of yet t the problem I've got is I can't progress to the end of the second season of my career mode. I'm trying to sign some of my loan signings from the first season and it freezes after trying to progress a day after offering them contracts.

Could try something for me please? Could you try advancing without trying to sign anyone. Ive heard that sometimes works. Im close to trading it in now. ive had enough. Fifa 10, 11, 12 and now 13 all were really buggy and yet they are allowed to do it every year. it ***** me off

Could try something for me please? Could you try advancing without trying to sign anyone. Ive heard that sometimes works. Im close to trading it in now. ive had enough. Fifa 10, 11, 12 and now 13 all were really buggy and yet they are allowed to do it every year. it ***** me off

No need now. I managed to progress past it and signed all four players on a permanent basis. It took a few tries though, offered some contracts and only one accepted and then when I tried to negotiate with one of the ones where the parent club turned it down it crashed. When they accepted and I took them it was fine, if trying to negotiate again then it crashed again. Guess the update did a bit of a job.

Now that I've finally been able to progress my team that are preparing for their first Premier League season are:

1. Jack Butland [71]

2. Nathaniel Clyne [77]

6. Cheikhou Kouyaté [77]

5. Steven Caulker [79] (capt.)

3. Ryan Bertrand [75]

7. Albert Adomah [76]

18. Jonjo Shelvey [75]

16. Paul Pogba [77]

15. Adryan [77]

9. Charlie Austin [75]

8. Jordan Ayew [77]

SUBS

4. Kurt Zouma [75]

17. Greg Cunningham [72]

13. Kayleden Taylor [68] (19y/o youth)

23. Christian Cillessen [65] (17y/o youth)

19. Raheem Sterling [70]

11. Thomas Ince [75]

10. Domenico Pinzi [68] (17y/o youth)

Now that I've finally been able to progress my team that are preparing for their first Premier League season are:

1. Jack Butland [71]

2. Nathaniel Clyne [77]

6. Cheikhou Kouyaté [77]

5. Steven Caulker [79] (capt.)

3. Ryan Bertrand [75]

7. Albert Adomah [76]

18. Jonjo Shelvey [75]

16. Paul Pogba [77]

15. Adryan [77]

9. Charlie Austin [75]

8. Jordan Ayew [77]

SUBS

4. Kurt Zouma [75]

17. Greg Cunningham [72]

13. Kayleden Taylor [68] (19y/o youth)

23. Christian Cillessen [65] (17y/o youth)

19. Raheem Sterling [70]

11. Thomas Ince [75]

10. Domenico Pinzi [68] (17y/o youth)

Alright mate, just wondering, how come Albert only has 3 star skill? I'd say he deserves at least 4. To have him and Pearson the same skill level seems wrong. Maybe make Albert have 4 and Davies have 3(currently has 4)

Anyone here interested in joining a 1vs1 Fifa13 league on the 360?

9 teams available at the moment.

Transfer system, buy sell and loan players etc.

The Championship, BPL, La liga, Ligue 1, Bundesliga and Serie A are the current leagues on there.

Cracking site head over to www.fifaleagues.net

Be good to see a few more cty fans around on there

I have played six complete games as CIty on Professional mode and I have yet to score or get a clean sheet. I have also yet to thread through a successful through-ball on goal, win more than one header a game and get more than one defender to make some movement to defend anything.

The team-mate AI On FIFA has alway been suspect but this is utterly appalling.

I have played six complete games as CIty on Professional mode and I have yet to score or get a clean sheet. I have also yet to thread through a successful through-ball on goal, win more than one header a game and get more than one defender to make some movement to defend anything.

The team-mate AI On FIFA has alway been suspect but this is utterly appalling.

Bloody hell son! I was struggling a bit at first too. It's all about the 4-4-2 diamond wide on professional, I find it extremely effective and usually fire off about 15-20 shots per game now! I've actually had to ramp up the difficulty a bit because it was getting a bit silly. I always try lots of patient passing around the box, then look to offload to players in a scoreable position. I agree though that at times the AI feels scripted, as if the computer will do anything to put the ball in the back of the net. Davies as a CAM seems to work well with Baldock and Pitman/Taylor up top.

My career mode has been fixed quite nicely. My team stands pretty well in season three.

XI

1. Butland 75

2. Clyne 81

4. Zouma 82

5. Caulker 84

3. Bertrand 79

7. Adomah 79

11. Götze 85

16. Pogba 83

10. Adryan 81

19. Traoré 84

8. Ayew 84